Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy (2346 Views)

Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by chimuanya24: 12:39pm On Jun 04
Dear ladies,

If you are going to a guy' place and you don't intend having sex with him. Please if you sight any of these (Gordon dry gin, weed, beer ) at his place, biko dont drink or smoke it with him, if you don't want to end up naked and in bed with him.

A lot of guys usually stock and use alcohol and strong tobacco (like weed, shisha etc), to break a girl's resistance... Knowing ladies have light brain, guys like offering girls alcohol or weed to smoke, so as weaken their resistance and have their way with them.

When a girl is a little bit tipsy, or high it makes her respond quickly and easily to pleasure, like sex. That's why ladies are usually advised to avoid drinking or getting drunk at parties or whenever they are alone with a guy. For boys will always be boys...

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by UniQue84: 12:55pm On Jun 04
By coming alone ...she already anticipated hot fuvk

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by EreluRoz: 12:59pm On Jun 04
I have never tasted alcohol before not to talk of smoking and I'll never do it. My baddie ends online 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by UniQue84: 1:02pm On Jun 04
EreluRoz:
I have never tasted alcohol before not to talk of smoking and I'll never do it. My baddie ends online 😂😂😂
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by EreluRoz: 1:04pm On Jun 04
UniQue84:
grin grin
Even my brothers don't smoke or drink. Do you see it as a big deal? Non of my parents does that as well so we didn't grow up in such settings

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Dexy4yah(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04
Dey play
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04
EreluRoz
Even my brothers don't smoke or drink. Do you see it as a big deal? Non of my parents does that as well so we didn't grow up in such settings

None of my parents drink or smoke too but i smoke and drink. I don't think it has anything to do with upbringing or environment.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Dangrace01: 3:33pm On Jun 04
The images suggest opposite. These types of girls can even drug guys sef

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by tobenuel(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04
EreluRoz:
but you sha grew up trolling people?

hope say you follow collect wrapper wey president wife share give apc women, abi you no dey Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Sapasenator: 6:17pm On Jun 04
As a lady, if you drink or smoke weed alone with me, you are safe, nothing is going to happen to you, I am not that desperate about sex to take advantage of a lady without express consent.

Me, I drink occasionally and have a private bar at home with exotic drinks. Shared a weed once, tasted different weed chocolate, and am planning to try a new strain of weed next week when I am less busy.

As a curious guy, I am not happy that I have not tasted other exotic drugs up till now. Just a taste to see how it feels so I can talk about it and so I want to find out how pure Coke tastes and feels like.

Ladies, drink, smoke and you are safe with me after all, we all live once and then die, do not live a boring life, let go of your inner wildness for once. What is life if not enjoyement?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Nonexisting1: 6:20pm On Jun 04
"If you are going to a guy' place and you don't intend having sex with him"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Sapasenator: 6:20pm On Jun 04
tobenuel:
but you sha grew up trolling people?

hope say you follow collect wrapper wey president wife share give apc women, abi you no dey Abuja?

Trolling can be fun sometimes when you want to pass the time.
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Verbtips(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04
Some girls mad o
i remember
one day i just play ball for sch after break tym,finish wan go buy pure water omo no see my money again
i go check dis girl bag see two bottle of water but one don empty
i go inform her where she and her cartel dey,she warn me make i no near
oboy i just shout say i don inform you i go give you de money 2moro i don buy am b dat as the 2nd fastest runner i tear race when she stand up the tear race 2
i enter class open bag carr the bottle water open am the smell only wan knock me down,she reach class door kon stand dey look me
she con ask you no drink again
i say no need,
i niyin i beep some of my guys for art class make them tell this girl scores,omo naso them detail every thing,i kon be like y una no inform me when she dey try to gum body with me,them say them trust me i no go loseguard,and them know i no take her serious so nothing to worry about.wetin shock me be say dis girl with her age don do abortion,dey drink high%alcohol
and still dey smoke more than 5 pack of ciga a day
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by 1Sharon(f): 4:39am On Jun 05
Sapasenator:
As a lady, if you drink or smoke week alone with me, you are safe, nothing is going to happen to you, I am not that desperate about sex to take advantage of a lady without express consent.

Me, I drink occasionally and have a private bar at home with exotic drinks. Shared a weed once, tasted different weed chocolate, and am planning to try a new strain of weed next week when I am less busy.

As a curious guy, I am not happy that I have not tasted other exotic drugs up till now. Just a taste to see how it feels so I can talk about it and so I want to find out how pure Coke tastes and feels like.

Ladies, drink, smoke and you are safe with me after all, we all live once and then die, do not live a boring life, let go of your inner wildness for once. What is life if not enjoyement?

Source: " Trust me bro"
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Sapasenator: 5:02am On Jun 05
1Sharon:

Source: " Trust me bro"

Trust me dear sister, my word is my bond.
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by 1Sharon(f): 9:26am On Jun 05
Sapasenator:

Trust me dear sister, my word is my bond.

Thankfully word of mouth is dismissed in a law court
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Cesarr1: 1:58pm On Jun 05
guy u no need all these
just give her money and watch her
everybody get price
even satan get him price
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Husnain11221: 2:46pm On Jun 05
Dear ladies,

Your safety and comfort are paramount in any social situation. It's important to trust your instincts and prioritize your well-being. If you find yourself in a situation where you're uncomfortable or feel pressured, it's perfectly okay to decline substances like Gordon dry gin, weed, or beer, especially if you're not interested in engaging in intimate activities.

Being aware of your surroundings and setting boundaries is key. Remember, you have the right to say no and to assert your boundaries firmly. Your choices are valid, and you deserve respect and consideration from others.

In challenging situations, seeking advice from trusted sources like weedconsultantsllc can provide valuable insights and support. Stay safe and prioritize your own happiness and comfort above all else.

Warm regards,
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Sapasenator: 3:15pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

Thankfully word of mouth is dismissed in a law court

Word of mouth of an eyewitness is a powerful evidence in a court of law. I have seen people jailed due to word of mouth acting as a stand alone evidence.

I am honestly not sex starved and over 90% of the case, my lovers had to initiate the sex and I have had to turn down sexual requests many times than I can remember. I do not expect to be believed.

I am one of those guys a lady can stay in a bed all night and nothing will happen if she does not want it to happen.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by DonroxyII: 10:16pm On Jun 06
EreluRoz:
grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by wizrose(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06
chimuanya24:
Dear ladies,

If you are going to a guy' place and you don't intend having sex with him. Please if you sight any of these (Gordon dry gin, weed, beer ) at his place, biko dont drink or smoke it with him, if you don't want to end up naked and in bed with him.

A lot of guys usually stock and use alcohol and strong tobacco (like weed, shisha etc), to break a girl's resistance... Knowing ladies have light brain, guys like offering girls alcohol or weed to smoke, so as weaken their resistance and have their way with them.

When a girl is a little bit tipsy, or high it makes her respond quickly and easily to pleasure, like sex. That's why ladies are usually advised to avoid drinking or getting drunk at parties or whenever they are alone with a guy. For boys will always be boys...

that one na story for the gods nigeria girls way like awof like say tomorrow no day even if you dont buy them they will still demand for it grin
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by BabbanBura(m): 5:23am On Jun 07
EreluRoz:

I know that you came from a good home, what I don't get is why you choose to be misleading girls by rubbishing men while low key you are receiving dick. Why do you do that?
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by EreluRoz: 1:28pm On Jun 07
BabbanBura:

I know that you came from a good home, what I don't get is why you choose to be misleading girls by rubbishing men while low key you are receiving dick. Why do you do that?
Which people am I misleading
Re: Ladies, Don't Smoke Weed Or Get Drunk When You Are Alone With A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 07
EreluRoz:
Which people am I misleading
Answer him honestly undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Lover Is Also My Lover True Life Story / What Runs Into Ur Mind When U See A Beautiful Girl Or A Cute Guy: / Defending your Territory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.