Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,247 members, 7,923,223 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class (82238 Views)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by GUNITGuy: 11:05pm On Jun 04
Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 nothing is going to stop you
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Ojemedad: 11:49pm On Jun 04
This babe sabi swallow, she took everything
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Loyalty1: 11:51pm On Jun 04
OboOlora:
If she like make she go Harvard go do MSc in Public Health and discover the cure for Cancer, her life is forever ruined.

Internet never forgets!
Stop that.Her life has not ruined. If her God decides to forgive her nothing and no body can bring her down. Remember one man meat is another one poison. We all have pass.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 12:04am On Jun 05
oshiokpu:

She is not done my dear. There is the place of Grace and Mercy. Don’t rule those out

I am a realist. Wherever she goes as long as she dies not mention the name associated with that event she will be fine but if she does any internet search will bring up that history.

Now it will take a special kind of African man to take her home to his parents, to employ her at work, (boys will always refer to that and want to try their luck.

Let's tell herself the truth.

If she changes her surname and uses her middle name as her first name, she may do well.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 12:06am On Jun 05
Loyalty1:

Stop that.Her life has not ruined. If her God decides to forgive her nothing and no body can bring her down. Remember one man meat is another one poison. We all have pass.

Una no dey lime tell una self the truth. Which man wants to be the laughing stock of his friends and enemies that have seen another man ***cking his woman.

Socially she is done.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by finallybusy: 12:15am On Jun 05
Okay. Good for her. The job market is not smiling. Sha, she’s a celeb; a sex tape as well as the brain to back up whatever role she’ll take in future.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by ikdaddy01(m): 12:17am On Jun 05
Deh there. She z now a celebrity
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by dipsx(m): 12:50am On Jun 05
Was there any need for this headline linking to regrettable past?
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Jeboy(m): 1:16am On Jun 05
I now see why Buhari called Nigerian youth lazy and unproductive or so. We major on the minor and minor on the major.

She can relocate to the US, Canada, UK, Australia for a PhD with her 1st class and get a good life while all the lots cursing and condemning her will still be struggling to eat a decent meal in Nigeria.

Do something productive with your lives rather than analyzing how the lives of others have been accursed by their past actions especially when they have moved on to greater things.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by BALLOSKI: 2:24am On Jun 05
Buharidgeneral:
Where's the guy today. I love her courage and determination . Congratulations
The guy is a wayward guy in rehab she want to see in hospital ward to drink his sperm.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by BALLOSKI: 2:27am On Jun 05
APOPTOSIS:

U almost nailed it but let me come in.
Common sense is closer to intelligence than brilliance is.
Therefore, someone may be brilliant but not intelligent, however they're agonistic.
Intelligence has nothing to do with formal education, it comes naturally by aligning yourself with sensible people and not idiots. Brilliance is a product of literary hardwork which may or may not be translated into reality. For e.g. a Jobless 1st Class Graduate.

But Intelligence is far more supreme.
That's the reason you see some uneducated people doing very well in Life. The likes of Innoson & many more. That's intelligence.
That's what we call "street" - street smartness over brilliance anyday.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by mytym1: 2:42am On Jun 05
Double honours, first class in academic and first class in having sex

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by RealKaydollar: 3:14am On Jun 05
Instead of posting only her graduation picture they post her graduation picture with her past action, people sha...always looking for a way to open closed wound.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by vanexki(f): 4:35am On Jun 05
oz4real83:
Certificate can't erase some things, you just have to live with it, she is doing exactly thatangry
That is right,some mistake are costly...
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Timetravel88: 5:08am On Jun 05
[quote author=Ashley86400 post=130308936][/quote]

No wahala, I don sitdon. Shebi na here all of us dey
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Mayflowa(m): 5:11am On Jun 05
OboOlora:
If she like make she go Harvard go do MSc in Public Health and discover the cure for Cancer, her life is forever ruined.

Internet never forgets!

How is her life ruined? Did she kill anyone? She is old enough to have sex! Copulation is a natural human tendency. Kim Kardarshian , Rihanna and Beyoncé nude s are all over internet. No one gives a hoot!
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Thegamingorca(m): 5:12am On Jun 05
Omoh the girl go Sabi fvck die
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by RosyIsBlessed: 5:14am On Jun 05
This is because she had strong family/friends support despite what happened.

The support you give to your family despite their shortcomings matters a lot to them.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Timetravel88: 5:19am On Jun 05
Max24:

I don't understand what you wrote. Are you saying she does not have common sense because her sex video leaked? When Bill Clinton's Monica Lewinsky sex video leaked does it mean he does not have common sense or you just like stereotyping women? Fyi, it can happen to anyone, and when it comes to sex no-one is holy including the G.O. It's a natural human urge.

So you think Bill Clinton being the President of the US confers common sense upon him. Ever heard of the English expression “common sense is not common”?
Some American political leaders today campaigning for the office of the President believe there are over 100 genders, does that sound like common sense to you? There are PhD holders in rocket science that will look you in the eye and say a man can be a woman and if you disagree they’ll call you parochial.
Common sense is not as common as you think
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by wiseoneking: 5:45am On Jun 05
OboOlora:

Internet never forgets!
Not so Madam perfect. you are full of envy and jealousy because she bounced back stronger, not only academically but I heard also spiritually. Everyone do have a past, is so unfortunate he own dirty deal was made open. You might have been doing such stuff but the only difference is that yours was never leaked, you u ain't better than her. We have some students doing hookups and all kind of prostitutions, many like you might have aborted severally, but here comes you the saint Mary condemning this girl by saying her life is forever ruined. You are really the frustrated one here madam. It is well with her
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by wiseoneking: 5:50am On Jun 05
KnowledgePower7:

I want to say I feel very very very Sorry for all the Simps, gentlemen and nice guys in Nigeria

Look at a foolish bastard Simp saying we shouldn't judge the girl based on her sextape?

I hate when we punish man for doing A
But give excuses when woman is doing A

That is why I fully and seriously support women that deal with SIMPS
More women should make sure all SIMOS are miserable.
No Simp should survive till 40 yrs
Women should please punish and frustrate these simple men
Says a man with a perfect past. If God would allow the video of your past to be played here on Nairaland, the whole people would be shocked on how murderous, dangerous and immoral you are. Stop shouting simp and concentrate to make your life better
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Ikpunekenwa(m): 5:59am On Jun 05
Villa12:
you're the one judging here not me. Also, we dont need to judge to know that yahoo boys are criminal. It is a known fact even to a child. So it's a fact not judgemental

But we are talking about her here now and not yahoo boys.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:01am On Jun 05
wiseoneking:
Says a man with a perfect past. If God would allow the video of your past to be played here on Nairaland, the whole people would be shocked on how murderous, dangerous and immoral you are. Stop shouting simp and concentrate to make your life better

In the video where the girl and boy were behaving like homo habilis drenched in reproductive hormones and mating, was their God in that hospital room with them?
So why the dumb inclusion of God in your statement, can't you still argue your facts without religion?
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 6:21am On Jun 05
Ikpunekenwa:

But we are talking about her here now and not yahoo boys.
I am telling you that she committed no crime unlike yahoo boys so why can't i marry her?
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Firstcitizen: 6:24am On Jun 05
Fryx:

I know you’re speaking from experience, but not everyone is your mum.

The truth can be painful. So you tagged your mum's nunu to measure the mileage when she became a widow? Coming online to talk unnecessary childish trash.

You got what you deserve.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by TheFinesseKid: 6:25am On Jun 05
ValCon888:
Proof that you can be intelligent without commonsense.
brilliant. If she was intelligent, she wouldn't have let him record her. A lot of folks are brilliant but not as intelligent.

This one is definitely not intelligent.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 6:25am On Jun 05
KnowledgePower7:

I want to say I feel very very very Sorry for all the Simps, gentlemen and nice guys in Nigeria

Look at a foolish bastard Simp saying we shouldn't judge the girl based on her sextape?

I hate when we punish man for doing A
But give excuses when woman is doing A

That is why I fully and seriously support women that deal with SIMPS
More women should make sure all SIMOS are miserable.
No Simp should survive till 40 yrs
Women should please punish and frustrate these simple men
rubbish talk from a poor alpha male. The world doesn't revolve around you man. I will choose this girl one million times over criminal yahoo boys. Sex is q natural thing unlike yahoo that isa crime and they must have killed their victims one way or the other
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by TheFinesseKid: 6:26am On Jun 05
APOPTOSIS:
You mean First Class as a receptacle in "Groundnut Picking " or what?
We remember her well..
Please clarify...
receptacle in ground picking. Bros abeg help us understand make we learn
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Ikpunekenwa(m): 6:26am On Jun 05
Villa12:
I am telling you that she committed no crime unlike yahoo boys so why can't i marry her?

O.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Chibuezem(m): 6:35am On Jun 05
Loyalty1:

You don't understand, nobody is judging her but that incident will be used to remember her forever not even the first class degree.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by seedsower(m): 6:43am On Jun 05
why tagging her to this ugly past that we have all forgotten?
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Fryx: 7:07am On Jun 05
Firstcitizen:

The truth can be painful. So you tagged your mum's nunu to measure the mileage when she became a widow? Coming online to talk unnecessary childish trash.

You got what you deserve.

I hope you’ve been to the doctor recently?

I also didn’t say you are lying. It’s what you’ve seen your mother doing, so I can’t really argue with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

ASUP Strike / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.