Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,247 members, 7,923,223 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class (82238 Views)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by DonroxyII: 6:05pm On Jun 05
We4all:

Ruined? Babe will relocate out of your shit hole and will continue to live her best life. People have done worse and still balling. It's not that deep.
You dey mind dem fools.

Between the girl Really enjoyed herself in that vid...

Wow 👌... Great Doggy Right There ✅!
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by beardedboy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 05
folake4u:

Lol. Nobody can cheat his/her way to a First Class. It stems from hard work.

To be honest, First Class in Academics and za oda room is such a delicious combo. cheesy I would be proud.
Be proud to be a farmtool publicly milking black sausages?

No matter how hard you try, rubbish remains rubbish.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06
DonroxyII:
You Don't know anything.....

Infact, She could be given endorsement ..

You Can't fathom this generation 🙄

You are right. What does my small pikin know.

That people like you will take her home to your family to marry or you'll want her to be the face of your business.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by DonroxyII: 4:12pm On Jun 06
otipoju:

You are right. What does my small pikin know.

That people like you will take her home to your family to marry or you'll want her to be the face of your business.
You get the Point now ... cheesy.....

It may be the end of the world for you ...

But, It is not the end of the world for her grin ...

Infact, she went ahead to barge first-class....

I doubt anybody in your Non-Hypocrisy holier than God families ever had a First-class grin ...

She even enjoyed the fvck, I doubt u ever enjoyed Good fvck in your entire sexual life ..

Ohhh, you are a virgin.... Sorry ... Holier-than-Virgin Marry ... tongue
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06
DonroxyII:
You get the Point now ... cheesy.....

It may be the end of the world for you ...

But, It is not the end of the world for her grin ...

Infact, she went ahead to barge first-class....

I doubt anybody in your Non-Hypocrisy holier than God families ever had a First-class grin ...

She even enjoyed the fvck, I doubt u ever enjoyed Good fvck in your entire sexual life ..

Ohhh, you are a virgin.... Sorry ... Holier-than-Virgin Marry ... tongue

Is your brain paining you with all this childish things you are saying?

That she us done does not mean she will stop living.

It means she can never ever live a normal life along as her name is mentioned, people will always bring up her past to use against her. That one na sure banker.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by DonroxyII: 6:51pm On Jun 06
otipoju:

Is your brain paining you with all this childish things you are saying?

That she us done does not mean she will stop living.

It means she can never ever live a normal life along as her name is mentioned, people will always bring up her past to use against her. That one na sure banker.

Dey Play tongue .... Jon Snow ....

Life ain't happening in your village Anymore ..

Life is now far beyond your Ancestral Maturities.... Whatever The Gene Your Ancestors Bestowed On You is Now Outdated ... Upgrade Ya IQ ..... !

Una No go ever mention the guy that was doggying her but na only her una mumu brain see grin ....

Welcome to Gen Z, 2024 edition ....

Stop Capping, The Karishika wey una dey avoid, na ihm una go still settle for laslas...

In this Game, Una mind no go touch Groundcheesy
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06
DonroxyII:
Dey Play tongue .... Jon Snow ....

Life ain't happening in your village Anymore ..

Life is now far beyond your Ancestral Maturities.... Whatever The Gene Your Ancestors Bestowed On You is Now Outdated ... Upgrade Ya IQ ..... !

Una No go ever mention the guy that was doggying her but na only her una mumu brain see grin ....

Welcome to Gen Z, 2024 edition ....

Stop Capping, The Karishika wey una dey avoid, na ihm una go still settle for laslas...

In this Game, Una mind no go touch Groundcheesy

This one don smoke Igbo just dey yarn dust with the IQ of a mosquito. Just dey make noise, no sense at all.

You will be alright.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by DonroxyII: 9:17pm On Jun 06
otipoju:

This one don smoke Igbo just dey yarn dust with the IQ of a mosquito. Just dey make noise, no sense at all.

You will be alright.
You wey dey live for 1924 ... Omo Weyrey...

Port to 2024 & forget all this sheee in Ya Head...

Dem fvck person, u dey cry ...

But when you see murderers, you go Mello..

Na fvck she fvck .. she no kill anybody ....

If a girl give you her kinda Vibes, you will ride yasef to hell grin ...

Onyeoshi, Isiewu, oloshi ... Ewu cheesy
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06
DonroxyII:
You wey dey live for 1924 ... Omo Weyrey...

Port to 2024 & forget all this sheee in Ya Head...

Dem fvck person, u dey cry ...

But when you see murderers, you go Mello..

Na fvck she fvck .. she no kill anybody ....

If a girl give you her kinda Vibes, you will ride yasef to hell grin ...

Onyeoshi, Isiewu, oloshi ... Ewu cheesy

You just dey sound like hungry dog wey dey bark.

Go find food chop make your aggression come down small.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by DonroxyII: 9:38pm On Jun 06
otipoju:

You just dey sound like hungry dog wey dey bark.

Go find food chop make your aggression come down small.

Alright Little Boy ... No Sheee tongue...
Say Hi to My Friend, Ya papa for me ... He no teach you how to respect his friend abi grin ..

Ya Father left Nyansh There!
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by otipoju(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06
DonroxyII:
Alright Little Boy ... No Sheee tongue...
Say Hi to My Friend, Ya papa for me ... He no teach you how to respect his friend abi grin ..

Ya Father left Nyansh There!

Is that all you have in your Arsenal.

Now try and picture a small terrier barking so hard and loud with all its might trying to scare someone.

That is exactly what you are. Once una don smoke small igbo, na to begin to feel bigger than wetin una really be.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Theoarhics: 10:27pm On Jun 07
dollyjoy:
Biko mention them lipsrsealed undecided
You go just come online to type anyhow as if people reading your post didn’t pass through higher institutions and know exactly what goes on there.

You no pass through better higher institution if you even pass thru one
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:57pm On Jun 07
oz4real83:
What about the children she swallowed in the video, did they also make first class
hmmmn clown lol
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by oz4real83(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07
Holluwhakemmy:
hmmmn clown lol
Your royal clown-ness cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

ASUP Strike / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.