Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class (80442 Views)

Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Busayo And Lecturer Abdul Whatsapp Conversation Leaked By @Iambusayotemit2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Lezzlie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04
cococandy:
This is simply your opinion. A riff raff level opinion at that.

People who matter do now care
The Truth burns!!!!

What a bitter retort!

. You ever wondered? The woman's sexual organ is placed hidden even if she were naked, her toto is hidden between her legs.

Nature also placed a hymen for society to double check on her chastity...

Today , many marriages and children are enmeshed in paternity obscurity because only a chaste woman can give birth to a son with true paternity, not an alosho.

Many failed and wayword women have towed the path you're advocating for, they ended up staying in Nairaland for decades in hopes of a better life and future....when they failed like you did ...

They sit in rage like satan making sure little girls never see the light.

You will fail again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Jun 04
I would also give her 1st class, for not allowing the condensed milk, go to waste.........🤣😂

She also needs to employ that Tiwa Savage's IT guru, so all the videos can get wiped from the internet.......😜

5 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by tnerro1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04
WINDSOW:

https://naijauncut.com/2020/10/20/old-sex-video-of-two-babcock-student/

Wow, I tot she was unaware but she actually knew what was going on.

I don’t think she can ever get a cooperate job in Nigeria, her colleagues will probably use this tape against her.

Shey Tiwa savage say she get the connects to remove videos from the web and even our phones 😁

3 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by tomdon(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04
Pussyisgud:
omo i just saw the video, the girl dey chop dick no be small chai

Pls where can I get the vid
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Sapasenator: 7:16pm On Jun 04
lastkingsman:

Kwakwakwa grin

Kwakwakwa, let me join in your laughter bro
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Curious345: 7:18pm On Jun 04
tnerro1:

Wow, I tot she was unaware but she actually knew what was going on.

I don’t think she can ever get a cooperate job in Nigeria, her colleagues will probably use this tape against her.

Shey Tiwa savage say she get the connects to remove videos from the web and even our phones 😁
Tiwa Na illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Dennisochampa: 7:18pm On Jun 04
So whah this means is that sharing nudes work??
Even if she bags the best results, it won't wash away the fact that our society is now rotten!!
I no holy pass but I'll do all I can to makes sure my kids don't come across a show of shame on social media of which I was at the center of it....
Congratulations on her first class...
Hopefully she will teach her kids especially the girls to do better than she did... Attitude wise
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Greenfaces: 7:19pm On Jun 04
oz4real83:
Certificate can't erase some things, you just have to live with it, she is doing exactly thatangry
besides why is first class in babcork a big deal. Any slowpoke can get that there. Who will agree to marry her like this

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Inosky: 7:23pm On Jun 04
Olosho don graduate. I wonder how her parents and future kids after seeing that video would feel. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by azpekuliar: 7:24pm On Jun 04
illicit:
That's not a nude video

That's a sex video

Don't change the narrative

grin
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by t2luv1: 7:28pm On Jun 04
How I wish she was living in the USA. She could have sued the guy who leaked her picture for every dime that man would have hoped to make in his entire life working. She had every right to have carried out aggravated manslaughter on the man with malice. Sentenced to 7 years out in 2yrs due to malice attached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04
Lezzlie:
no, love. If you, cococandy, like go to the moon and come back and take Nairaland's most liked post, it won't really matter.

Your value, worth and respect will hang on whether you be ashawo or not. And as a public ashawo, you will forever be enshrined in the Rolling Stone 's wall as a worthless piece of the woman specie.

Even your fellow women will jare at you

I was expecting to be attacked by overused farm tools.
na your type reason like that not my type of man

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by phemray(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04
advanceDNA:
Women pretend they don't fvck ..they pretend they are saints...they pretend they don't chop and clean mouth....they pretend they only fvck because men make them do it.....and that's why their sexual fvck up is always very loud....

.the guy wey follow straff has been forgotten like he did nothing... grin grin

.men own their polygamous and hoe-ness nature with their full chest so nobody cares when a man's nudes get out.... Women!! Own ur waywardness with ur full chest....we kukuma don't believe all these ur pretence...

...or u can just choose to actually be chaste, instead of fvcking around and looking for men to blame....The choice is always yours..

BTW ...Babcock girl .....Congrats jaré.....

Congratulations to her!! But to think of what the guy missed because First class graduates were known to do things differently in anything they do. Lol.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Elzazzi: 7:31pm On Jun 04
APOPTOSIS:

U almost nailed it but let me come in.
Common sense is closer to intelligence than brilliance is.
Therefore, someone may be brilliant but not intelligent, however they're agonistic.
Intelligence has nothing to do with formal education, it comes naturally by aligning yourself with sensible people and not idiots. Brilliance is a product of literary hardwork which may or may not be translated into reality. For e.g. a Jobless 1st Class Graduate.

But Intelligence is far more supreme.
That's the reason you see some uneducated people doing very well in Life. The likes of Innoson & many more. That's intelligence.

Omo God bless you for this You summed it up accurately.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by MrJames007: 7:32pm On Jun 04
OboOlora:
If she like make she go Harvard go do MSc in Public Health and discover the cure for Cancer, her life is forever ruined.

Internet never forgets!
Na u ruin her life undecided She's got first class. What you got?
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by tunjijones(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04
davidque:
Reposting her picture again defeats the purpose. Absolutely no need to reference the old tweet againshowing her famous pictures

How will people know the girl they are talking about without talking abt the sex tape?

She is not the only girl that got first class in Nigeria? The essence of the story is not abt her first class but about her sex tape.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by OgidiHerbals2(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04
Okay I remember this face
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Orinechi: 7:35pm On Jun 04
Ihengwu:
She only had sex which many people indulge in. Her future is bright and i wish her well. And may God save the soul of the yeye boy friend who scandalized her.
would u employ her in ur company?

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by t2luv1: 7:35pm On Jun 04
If that was my daughter that negro ain't nothing but a dead man walking, especially in this state of Florida here comes stand your ground while blasting filled the scumbag up with lead
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by JimD(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04
She swallowed the cum raw, like everything. Even oloshos dey run from cum. This guy must have either played her to the tilt, or the girl is just one bad girl to the core. If am her father, even with first class I no wan see her. But good on her for turning her life around sha. Omo that guy used her roughly. :-)
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Elzazzi: 7:37pm On Jun 04
SavageResponse:
I remember this girl, from the way she spun around to drink the guy's cum at the last second you can tell that she's a pro grin

That girl can SUCK up all Nigeria problems in one swap. grin

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04
Ikpunekenwa:

Can you marry her now or allow any of your sons to marry her?

Be honest or thunder is waiting for you to lie.
yes i can marry her. She's better than those yahoo boys stealing white people's money while some of those whites blood had killed themselves due to their criminal ways

Lots of blood is in yahoo boys neck.

I will chose her one million times over yahoo boys
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by t2luv1: 7:38pm On Jun 04
JimD:
She swallowed the cum raw, like everything. Even oloshos dey run from cum. This guy must have either played her to the tilt, or the girl is just one bad girl to the core. If am her father, even with first class I no wan see her. But good on her for turning her life around sha. Omo that guy used her roughly. :-)

Really !!!! Hope you ain't married partner. You might want to run a polygraph on the Madam asking her about her past. Just a suggestion with all due respect
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Firstcitizen: 7:39pm On Jun 04
Fryx:

I started the tradition. I am very jealous of my dad. He married my mum a virgin and when that man died, the woman couldn’t let go of her dead husband. She was young and beautiful, but wouldn’t remarry. She calmly train our last born till he stopped sucking and went to join her husband.

I admire that type of love. But I can’t get it if I started following loose girls.

I have 2 virgins already. Although, I always put them in a compromising situation whenever they are around, I don’t go beyond pressing. It’s even against their will to get disvirgined b4 marriage and I don’t want to offend them in case something went wrong.

Oga jealous traditionalist,
She no remarry no mean say one guy for your area no help to oil her nunu. Shebi she go expose her waka to you ni.

Dey dia dey deceive yasef.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04
Villa12:
yes i can marry her. She's better than those yahoo boys stealing white people's money while some of those whites blood had killed themselves due to their criminal ways

Lots of blood is in yahoo boys neck.

I will chose her one million times over yahoo boys
We are talking about her not yahoo boys, don't be sentimental when arguing, you'll fumble.

Judgemental people always betray their emotions out of sentiment.
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Jeje247: 7:40pm On Jun 04
It's stupid to tag her success to the past events that were already forgotten. She has graduated and now that she ought to be on the job market the man wants to demarket her in the eyes of her potential employers. People need to learn how to say a simple congratulations and move on

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by opeldavid: 7:40pm On Jun 04
Posting that pix along side the sex pix was not fair to her.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04
OboOlora:
If she like make she go Harvard go do MSc in Public Health and discover the cure for Cancer, her life is forever ruined.

Internet never forgets!
what is your achievement? Nothing. She got first class and possibly relocate or get a better job. While you on the other hand remain on nairaland as the CHIEF JUSTICE
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04
Ikpunekenwa:

We are talking about her not yahoo boys, don't be sentimental when arguing, you'll fumble.

Judgemental people always betray their emotions out of sentiment.
you're the one judging here not me. Also, we dont need to judge to know that yahoo boys are criminal. It is a known fact even to a child. So it's a fact not judgemental
Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by BlaqT: 7:43pm On Jun 04
OboOlora:

Internet never forgets!

Don't be sîlly.... And yours isn't ruînéd,huh? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Lezzlie(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04
Villa12:
na your type reason like that not my type of man
Your type of men should go for gender reassignment surgery.

You're a biological mutation.

Your Lord's Prayer will be for Federal government to soon subsidize DNA test for male products of single mothers .

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Whose Nude Video Was Leaked By Her Boyfriend Bags First Class by Villa12(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04
oz4real83:
What about the children she swallowed in the video, did they also make first class
olodo

You think only sperm make up a child? Why you no give yourself belle or your fellow man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.