Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,301 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Top Secret Of Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Top Secret Of Success (82 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / Top Secret Of Bishop Oyedepo Revealed / Top Secret Of Pastor David Oyedepo Finally Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Top Secret Of Success by topshore(f): 1:46pm On Jun 04
Scripture Text: Mathew 6:
21-23

" But seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness; every other thing shall be added unto thee" - Mathew 6:33

As a child of God who wants to spend all time with God, your first and most important goal should be to seek God and His kingdom. Anyone at the School of Success who wants to live a good life on earth and finally get to heaven must do everything they can to make that happen.

The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 12:1 and Proverbs 1:8–9 that the best time to seek God is when you are young, before bad times, and to follow God's good directions. To make this point even stronger, the book of Proverbs began with some helpful advice. Would you like to do well in life? Do you want to win in life's battlegrounds? You need to first look for God and find Him.

Nobody can see past themselves if they don't have Jesus in their life. Living without Him is like being dumb and a fool who doesn't understand anything. Beloved, this is a tragedy!

Only Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, can show you the Way and give you the power to become what His Father made you to be. Anyone can know the way of life and do well in life, but not without the Way.

Our human knowledge and skills are limited, but God, who is Wisdom itself, has the key to the storehouse of spiritual understanding and knowledge. So, if you look for Him, you will find Him, and He will lead you (Psalm 32:cool.

Taking all of this into account, you should look for God and Jesus. Learn more about God's world, and the other things in life will be added to you.

To learn more about God, read the Bible. Try to follow the rules set by God, and ask that the Holy Spirit will show you more about the Father and the Son.

In the name of Jesus, this discovery and a close connection with the Trinity will help you do well on earth and get to heaven at the end of your life.

God's ever-present spirit will never be with you until you are born again. In order to always win, you have to be born again.

God bless you, in the Mighty Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Please pray the prayer below with faith, if you want to surrender your life to Christ today:

"Please come into my life, Lord Jesus. I believe that You are my Lord and Savior. In my heart, I believe that You died and rose again to save me. Please forgive me for my sins. I say bye-bye to the devil. I enter the Kingdom of Light. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Congratulations!!!

Peace!

Also read: https://flatimes.com/mfm-devotional-4-june-2024-seek-god-first/

(1) (Reply)

If God Creates Peace And Evil, Then What Is Satan's Business? / Yahoo Plus INSANITY!!!! SET FREE by THE GOD OF CHOSEN / What Distinguished King Hezekiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.