Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,584 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Na Me Hold The Key - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Me Hold The Key (753 Views)

When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / Na Me Be De Only Person Mak Don Break Dix Record 4 World / Chaiiiiiiii.........if Na Me Eh??i Go Kill Masef....lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Me Hold The Key by ndukwejoe(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
Something happened in psychiatric hospital the patients there scream that they were okay and should be released, the doctor then draw a car on the floor and told them that if they pushed the car away from the floor he would let them go. They all started pushing to no avail. The doctor notced one of them who was not pushing but laughing. The doctor went to him to find out why he was laughing . He had this to say' these people them day push that car the car no wan start, them no know say na me hold the key.'
Re: Na Me Hold The Key by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
I am laughing, sad
Re: Na Me Hold The Key by lilkech(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
@poster: i just started a 'slow clap' solely for your encouragement
Re: Na Me Hold The Key by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2011
You're tryingsmiley
Re: Na Me Hold The Key by oderemo(m): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2011
Dont know weda to laugh or cry, its sound so uncaring to make fun of sick ppl.i think we shld draw a line somewhere.
Sorry cant score this one.

next pls.
Re: Na Me Hold The Key by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:40am On Nov 26, 2011
I no laf o but u try

(1) (Reply)

Can I Have These Questions Answered? / Family Matter / What Is A Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.