Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,302 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally (26569 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / COVID-19: Australian Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Anti-lockdown Protesters / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by LandMann: 8:43am On Jun 05
The colleague holding and pointing a gun at the attacker as his colleague got stabbed is the biggest idiot in the incident. He should be investigated and removed from the police force. He could be a terrorist sympathiser

11 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Lovenorth: 8:43am On Jun 05
doggedfighter:
They hardly integrate when taken into any society all they do is cause chaos, pain and always trying to over run any place they're accepted via uncontrolled births while depending on welfare.

They're always angry and bitter but will never migrate to countries that share same ideology and beliefs with them.

Such a handsome officer wasted.

Now tell us the reason Jews killed your'God'
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by BarrElChapo(m): 8:43am On Jun 05
Rest in peace.

When Germany opened its arms to all and sundry, elements like this were bound to slip in.
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Kayberg: 8:44am On Jun 05
angry
You have a gun, you saw a knife wielding maniac approaching your fellow officer and you didn't empty all your clip in the idiot.
You both killed him.

6 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by StraightGaay: 8:44am On Jun 05
helinues:
Toh

Na which religion self dey preach killings and destructions?
Peaceful one sir
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Theoarhics: 8:44am On Jun 05
The headline is very pathetic. Is Anti Islam a person?
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Whalis: 8:44am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:
Islam will conquer the world insha Allah
Your mentor failed you will fail as well.

3 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by mudiana(m): 8:44am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:
a religion of chaos. I pity countries that allow them settle with them. They bring nothing but death and darkness to any place they enter.

8 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by wizelink(m): 8:45am On Jun 05
doggedfighter:
They hardly integrate when taken into any society all they do is cause chaos, pain and always trying to over run any place they're accepted via uncontrolled births while depending on welfare.

They're always angry and bitter but will never migrate to countries that share same ideology and beliefs with them.

You hit the nail on the head. I have been wondering, why are they not going to Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, iraq, indonesia, etc, all these islamic extremist countries to live?

7 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by motionarena: 8:46am On Jun 05
Islam and sons of Mohammed causing problems all over the world

4 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Heffalump(m): 8:46am On Jun 05
.... And they are the first to cry foul when the table turns around against them.

Very cancerous human beings undecided

5 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:48am On Jun 05
erniok2:

So many ran from Afghanistan shouting: the Talibans are coming. They come enter wan turn am to another Afghanistan with demand for sharia laws.

I know a lot of them. Damn hypocrites. My guy back in the days say e be Muslim, e no dey chop pork when his people dey around but come see as dis guy dey chop Elede when na only coded guys dey, you sef go run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Jayhome24: 8:48am On Jun 05
That is Getman headache because they hate blacks and rejected blacks for years but embraced the Turkey, Pakistani etc simply they have curly hair like them so I give no f u c kwhat German face in the hand of their presumed best friend.

Same thing Belgium, same thing Italy, same thing Australia, same thing France so I don't care if any islamic bastards attack them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Exceed15: 8:49am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:

Before then they would have sent you to meet 72 virgins. Must it be through violence?

8 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by imbless: 8:49am On Jun 05
Very soon Islam will be reduced to nothing, when the whole world remembers them for the terror they bring, they will soon be like osun worshippers in Kwara state grin grin

7 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Mccullum: 8:50am On Jun 05
doggedfighter:

Read without being emotional, so that your mind and brain can be opened to understand whatever you're reading. Your obsession with Islamic religion beclouded your ability to understand, he was stabbed at anti Islam protest, will Muslims protesting against their religion? Logically, the police officer was killed by a Christian with crusading mind set. But western media won't call the assailant crusader, just to protect theirs.

2 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Olu1000: 8:50am On Jun 05
obedience4:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/german-policeman-dies-after-being-wounded-in-stabbing-attack-at-anti-islam-rally/

What kind of report is this ? How come it doesn’t have the name of the attacker but it has the names of the victims ? It doesn’t say what was the motive of the attacker or if he had been arrested or killed. This is shambolic journalism.

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by JoeEeL(m): 8:50am On Jun 05
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by 99thEnemy(m): 8:50am On Jun 05
Na Abutwins terrorist people dey responsible.

2 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:51am On Jun 05
Jayhome24:
That is Getman headache because they hate blacks and rejected blacks for years but embraced the Turkey, Pakistani etc simply they have curly hair like them so I give no f u c kwhat Getman face in the hand of their presumed best friend.

Same thing Belgium, same thing Italy, same thing Australia, same thing France so I don't care if anyy islamic bastards attack them

100% you don talk am finish. If u see wetin dis people do me for 2019 and 2020 ehn. But dey wey bringing in arabs in their THOUSANDS.

The chickens have come home to roost
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by kcbaba007: 8:51am On Jun 05
I will rather be an atheist than associate myself to a religion that breeds terror,, terrorism and terrorist. But, thank God don't believe in religion, i'm not a religionist, I am a follower of Jesus Christ, trying daily to be like him, walk in his ways, and preach love like he did and still does.

Islamabad

11 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by ClearFlair: 8:51am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:

Where are those who have conquered the world in the past now? lol

5 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by JoeEeL(m): 8:52am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:

Islam will conquer your rented face me i slap you. Insha alau

4 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Shomek(m): 8:52am On Jun 05
helinues:
Toh

Na which religion self dey preach killings and destructions?
Happy birthday to you helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Lordbinsmar: 8:52am On Jun 05
moooslimes and terrorism embarassed

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Elvis2kay: 8:52am On Jun 05
This are the immigrant monsters living in Germany, the German police are so afraid to go after them instead they easily chose. to killed African immigrant at any slightly wrong doing.RIP.
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Ttipsy(f): 8:53am On Jun 05
Religion that supposed to terminated!
Their level of intolerance is alarming!
The world would have been destroyed assuming Islam is the leading religion

Religious sycophants

3 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by lexy2014: 8:53am On Jun 05
osuofia2:
piecefulll religion people. Let Europe keep pampering them.
If na America one Passerby for done use gun blast the ediot head. Americans no kuku well

from the picture, a police man is pointing a gun at the man. according to the BBC

"The alleged attacker, believed to be a 25-year-old Afghan who arrived in Germany in 2014, was shot and injured at the scene.

His alleged motive remains unclear, according to police."

obviously, the police eye never still clear

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by helinues: 8:53am On Jun 05
Shomek:
Happy birthday to you helinues

Thanks bro
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Mccullum: 8:53am On Jun 05
Floky215:

They are nothing but cancer..!!!

Read without being emotional, so that your mind and brain can be opened to understand whatever you're reading. You and the first responder had obsession with Islamic religion which beclouded your ability to understand, he was stabbed at anti Islam protest, will Muslims protesting against their religion? Logically, the police officer was killed by a Christian with crusading mind set. But western media won't call the assailant crusader, just to protect theirs.

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Pootle: 8:54am On Jun 05
islamabad

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Israelterrorist: 8:54am On Jun 05
Useless propaganda by the Germans against Muslims,
Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the universe
IshaAllah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Why I Banned My Ministers From Marrying Extra Wives - Mohamed Bazoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.