Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,302 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally (26569 Views)

Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / COVID-19: Australian Riot Police Fire Rubber Bullets At Anti-lockdown Protesters / Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Dies Of Heart Attack At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by onadana: 10:08am On Jun 05
doggedfighter:
They hardly integrate when taken into any society all they do is cause chaos, pain and always trying to over run any place they're accepted via uncontrolled births while depending on welfare.

They're always angry and bitter but will never migrate to countries that share same ideology and beliefs with them.

Such a handsome officer wasted.

They are a danger to the human race.Why they won't go to Saudi,Oman,Qatar,Sudan, Afghanistan,Yemen and practice their "peaceful" religion...beats every sane imagination.

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Pennilessword1: 10:09am On Jun 05
greatseed:
Hope the attacker was killed or caught ? Cos the writer gave us just the bad news without telling us what happened to the culprit ?

I just hope the terrorist dies in jail
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by onadana: 10:10am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:
Islam will conquer the world insha Allah

Relocate to meet your kindred,go to Sudan,Yemen, Afghanistan,Saudi etc and have your peace in Jannah...

3 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by pquaver(m): 10:11am On Jun 05
Mccullum:

Read without being emotional, so that your mind and brain can be opened to understand whatever you're reading. Your obsession with Islamic religion beclouded your ability to understand, he was stabbed at anti Islam protest, will Muslims protesting against their religion? Logically, the police officer was killed by a Christian with crusading mind set. But western media won't call the assailant crusader, just to protect theirs.

Dude is a muslim from Afghanistan oga.. You are the one being beclouded here.. I am currently in Mannheim where it happened right now, its called Marktplatz.. Police dey there cos there is a memorial there.. The mood in Germany now no favor foreigners because of idiots like this you support..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by 3seriez(m): 10:12am On Jun 05
Theunbothered:

Someone that was on video stabbing the police you're invoking Islamophobia. grin

I did not refer to the video or show me where the video was attached in the story. I am referring to the story as it is and posted on this thread.
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by bigcasava1(m): 10:13am On Jun 05
Israel approach is the best measure for these idiots, continue killing them even they surrender.

5 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Inyaky(f): 10:14am On Jun 05
Canberra55:

This comment of yours,in itself, is racist and disrespectful to God. If you're thanking God he's not black, are you also thanking the same God in heaven that he's another colour?

It's not disrespectful, you are the one not getting his message. if it's was a black person that attacked and killed the police man, the would have deported millions of blacks in retaliation even after getting the perpetrator. You sound as if you don't know how the world hates black people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by ribbit: 10:16am On Jun 05
Fafesot:
Humanity is primary, religion is secondary. You're who you are before religion. Sometimes I wonder the kind and level of manipulation instilled in the followers of Islam to the extent they don't mind taking everybody out if they do not agree with their philosophy. Why is it that violence thrives everywhere they are?
They do share ideology with obidients.

Everyone that don't see things their away must be bullied and castigated and his means of livilyhood targeted.

Only difference is they have not graduated to violence like these brainwashed Muslims.
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Cmanforall: 10:18am On Jun 05
doggedfighter:
They hardly integrate when taken into any society all they do is cause chaos, pain and always trying to over run any place they're accepted via uncontrolled births while depending on welfare.

They're always angry and bitter but will never migrate to countries that share same ideology and beliefs with them.

Looking at the photos, his colleague could have taken a clear shot in the attacker.
But it seems he was cautioning the attacker than shooting. (The colleague may be of Arab/Turkish origin)

erniok2:
That one dey point gun dey look. Na why I like yankee them. They go don empty clip for im body

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Pennilessword1: 10:20am On Jun 05
pquaver:

Dude is a muslim from Afghanistan oga.. You are the one being beclouded here.. I am currently in Mannheim where it happened right now, its called Marktplatz.. Police dey there cos there is a memorial there.. The mood in Germany now no favor foreigners because of idiots like this you support..

Do the terrorist know anything other than destroy...?? they will be sent back to their dirty cult like culture

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Numerouno94(m): 10:21am On Jun 05
Jayhome24:
That is Getman headache because they hate blacks and rejected blacks for years but embraced the Turkey, Pakistani etc simply they have curly hair like them so I give no f u c kwhat Getman face in the hand of their presumed best friend.

Same thing Belgium, same thing Italy, same thing Australia, same thing France so I don't care if anyy islamic bastards attack them
Do we blacks luv nd cherish ourselves? Charity begins at home sir.

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by ogmask: 10:24am On Jun 05
Mrchippychappy:
Degenerate lowlife, sub-human, vile rabid cockroaches.

. You cool down apply for visa, fill form, pay visa application fee, book appointment, do interview, collect stamp, buy flight ticket, enter person country.

And after all this, you come dey ask make dem do Sharia for that country wey u just enter, basically asking this new country to turn into country you just left.

Here's a thought, if you want Sharia, why not go back to the country you just left?

These ones na refugee dem be. The ones wey their country dey fight civil war like Syria, Sudan, Afghanistan and states like Palestine. Dem nor fill form na out of pity some of this European countries take them in. Having said that, the rate at which Europe and lately, America is admitting illegals I to their countries seem to me like there's something around this idea. The globalists have a hidden agenda and it doesn't look good.
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Inyaky(f): 10:26am On Jun 05
Israelterrorist:

Useless lying kaffir, there are many people who left your evil, demonic, LGBT religion and converted to Islam and happy they've seen the light.
Pogba is one of them

Lol the hypocrisy of Nigerian muslims is second to non, look at the yan daudu talking, the muslims are the chief of homosexuality and bestiality in Nigeria , yan daudu before you cast the first check your filthy background children of slave.

2 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Antilslaam: 10:30am On Jun 05
Why did you allow Islam in Germany? All Muslims are terrorists, terrorism is running in their veins and blood.

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by twilliamx(m): 10:30am On Jun 05
Trimjos:

You are from Cameroun
Yes douala in ekiti state, northern cameroun..
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by nekta(m): 10:37am On Jun 05
hooklover:

Let them.conwuer isreal first. I prwy u use ur eyr to c d humilating defeat islam will c innd hands of isreal. It will c wat it has never seen it itd history..
muslim de try to conquer the world Islam de fail for core Arabia …the whole emirates the uae de allow achohol and other secular things now even church de there ,people de mostly wear causal clothes small small na Christain go take over by GODS Grace but they wan conquer the world …Islam will fail in JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by hurryup123(m): 10:46am On Jun 05
All Muslim should be denied visa to the western world.
If you're a Muslim here seeking to travel relocate to IRAN /IRAQ/ AFGHANISTAN/ PAKISTAN/ Saudi/ Oman/Qatar/ Sudan/ Yemen

3 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by drerocker: 10:46am On Jun 05
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by seunayantokun(m): 10:50am On Jun 05
It is time for the West to review their laws and policies. They need to know a snake can never appreciate good hearts. It is time to deal with enemies of humanity and peace.

2 Likes

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Tradepunter2: 11:05am On Jun 05
I KEEP SAYING IT..... JIHADIST MUST BE DESTROYED IN ALL MEANS AND IN EVERY WAY

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by dapadawee: 11:08am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:

Islam is conquered already
Since Mohammed was killed in a war by a woman Islam died that very day

1 Like

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by dapadawee: 11:10am On Jun 05
Watianoengineer:

Islam is conquered already
Since Mohammed was killed in a war by a woman Islam died that very day

Dog killed Osama bin laden

And ayatolah died in a plane crassh
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by fredoooooo: 11:13am On Jun 05
Politics is wide ...
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Moikiitos: 11:17am On Jun 05
Nothing to add, you said it all.

doggedfighter:

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Juoflife1(f): 11:29am On Jun 05
That officer watching as his colleague is being stabbed needs to be investigated. He looks Arab. And Germany should flush all Muslims cankerworms from their law enforcement.
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by aywagze(m): 11:39am On Jun 05
,.,"Never bring a knife to a gun fight they say" ..He brought a knife to a gun fight and made a killing ..🤔
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by RodgersAkpafu: 11:41am On Jun 05
Mccullum:

Read without being emotional, so that your mind and brain can be opened to understand whatever you're reading. Your obsession with Islamic religion beclouded your ability to understand, he was stabbed at anti Islam protest, will Muslims protesting against their religion? Logically, the police officer was killed by a Christian with crusading mind set. But western media won't call the assailant crusader, just to protect theirs.

that's a lie and you know it
radical Islam is becoming a nuisance in the west

I see it with my eyes everyday
no wahalaaa
far right parties are sweeping across Europe
Once the sweep is complete
their eye go clear well well, and they will have themselves to blame
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by AFONJACOW(m): 11:59am On Jun 05
Spain and others will learn in hard way they should keep feeding criminals
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Santalpharay: 12:27pm On Jun 05
I knew Germany is in on a long thing when they opened their border welcoming Afghanistan refugees in their millions saying that they need a work force. Meanwhile,they can't do so to black Africans oo. They should deal with it...
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Parkay: 12:33pm On Jun 05
doggedfighter:

Such a handsome officer wasted. 🥺🥺

Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Willed042(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05
Israelterrorist:

Useless lying kaffir, there are many people who left your evil, demonic, LGBT religion and converted to Islam and happy they've seen the light.
Pogba is one of them
This is why I will continue to prefer a jew and traditional worshiper over ur chaotic and terrorism inclined religion. I have people who were once Christian, converted to Muslim and returned back to Christianity before the blink of an eye...I have people who have converted from Muslim to Christian and went ahead leading ministries. I can't come here to lecture u about the wave of conversion. Islam is know for one thing, breeding kids like pigs which end up becoming a menace to the society. They are know for turning women to sex objects as a means of escaping burden unless the moderates among u. Funny thing is that any moderate Muslim does not follow ur doctrinal tenants as they marry one wife, educated, and are highly classed but that does not make them better than the jews in their class. Someone like u is a poverty stricken Islamist terrorist because among the is that common phrase...kaffir
Re: German Policeman Dies After Being Wounded In Stabbing Attack At Anti-islam Rally by Santalpharay: 12:39pm On Jun 05
Mrchippychappy:
Degenerate lowlife, sub-human, vile rabid cockroaches.

. You cool down apply for visa, fill form, pay visa application fee, book appointment, do interview, collect stamp, buy flight ticket, enter person country.

And after all this, you come dey ask make dem do Sharia for that country wey u just enter, basically asking this new country to turn into country you just left.

Here's a thought, if you want Sharia, why not go back to the country you just left?

Go check it. He might be one of those Afghanistan refugees the Germans opened their border for and were clapping and cheering them while they trooped in in their millions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Why I Banned My Ministers From Marrying Extra Wives - Mohamed Bazoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.