Stats: 3,187,507 members, 7,932,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

“you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man (468 Views)

'You’re A Liability To Me!' Man Blasts Lazy Wife Over Dirtiness / My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / When Does A Woman Become A Liability? (2) (3) (4)

“you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man by Fcold: 9:12am On Jun 05
Europe-based Nigerian man calls out his wife for not doing house chores while he went out to look for their daily bread..
Do you think he's right to put out their family business online?
What are your thoughts on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFdWYZ8OzBM?si=vcGT7XMnL_XiTWBw
Re: “you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man by Fcold: 9:13am On Jun 05
Pls guys, while you are here, Subscribe to the YouTube channel..
Dont just watch and go.. Pls
Re: “you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man by Auxtan(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05
Any married person that comes online to seek validation is not matured enough to be married in the first place.

Re: “you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40am On Jun 06
you used your two legs to marry this useless liability, now she shows you exactly the type person she's always been, you now come to the international supreme court of social media.... for validation. why dont you jejely get rid of her, since she is not your spec?

during dating stage, didnt you know she was like that?
during engagement stage, didnt you know she was like that?
now that you married her, you are looking for answers...

Re: “you’re A Liability To Me,” Europe-based Nigerian Man by TheWinterBird(f): 7:44am On Jun 06
She is filthy.

I'm that person that cannot stand seeing dirty dishes in the sink and won't sit down to do any eating until I've washed all the dishes, pots, etc, after cooking; and after I eat, I wash them right away. As much as I love to eat, I will not eat until the sink and kitchen are spotless after cooking. I don't like leaving dirty dishes in the sink at all and have been this way since forever. Same thing with other things when it comes to cleanliness, so idk how someone can live in such filth. Not to mention laundry clothes he says have been sitting in the basket for 4 days, and the dirty floor, smh. Their wahala sha.

Family Challenge. / For Those Born On Feb. 6th. Happy Birthday To Us / Education 101: Lets Learn About Kids