Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,116 members, 7,987,918 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand (29057 Views)

SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After / Two Nigerian nationals nabbed in Thailand for investment fraud, overstaying visa / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Lungs: 11:58pm On Jun 05
muzeze77:
Why thai/india police officers like taking family picture with their detainees baffles me
Bro no be lies I swear 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:01am On Jun 06
Ibo ehn,you be illegal.u still dey brag for thailand say u dey influential. This tribe brags and show off too much.chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Love56743: 3:03am On Jun 06
muzeze77:
Why thai/india police officers like taking family picture with their detainees baffles me

India police we just tell baba you compromised, if na India once you give them like 30k rupees them go just live you
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Love56743: 3:06am On Jun 06
Zico5:
Majority of them from that side don't go to Asian countries to hustle. They always go to engage in illegitimate means to make money. They will now come back to oppress the hard working people at home. Majority of them are serving jails for so many crimes u can mention. Thank God this one is busted and their modu operandi is revealed. If you see them living free lives, wearing chains and driving exotic cars, u will thing u are lazy but their source of money is criminal activities.

Bros be calming down it's very important to make money either illegal or legal the most important thing is that you are rich, Tell me one billionaire that doesn't steal or do any illegal business...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by BluntCrazeMan: 3:08am On Jun 06
LexngtonSteele:

"We never kneel" ❌️"We never beg"❌️ This guy forgot to attend Ohaneze meetings. grin

This is "Ebi n pawa" ✅️ Bangkok edition grin

That's his fine. grin
Dear Seun..

If you don't see ethnic slandering here,, then no wahalla..

You can go on Twitter as usual and say whatever you like as usual.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 3:12am On Jun 06
Patojargz:

My papa nah MUGU
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by LexngtonSteele: 3:50am On Jun 06
BluntCrazeMan:
Dear Seun..

If you don't see ethnic slandering here,, then no wahalla..

You can go on Twitter as usual and say whatever you like as usual.

Did I say my name is Seun ?

Stop crying, you're a grown man. grin

No wonder Simon Ekpa coughs and your wo-MEN dive under the bed on Mondays.

No wonder Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man led your military when the others ran away in fear.

Grow balls. If you're not blind, check your brethren's comments. They popularized Ebinpawa. We don't complain, why are you crying like this wo-"man"? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Stricklybidness(m): 3:52am On Jun 06
careidon:
Seeking greener pasture is not the issue, breaking laws and not staying low-key is

This
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by BluntCrazeMan: 3:54am On Jun 06
LexngtonSteele:

Did I say my name is Seun ?

Stop crying, you're a grown man. grin

No wonder Simon Ekpa coughs and your wo-MEN dive under the bed on Mondays.

No wonder Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man led your military when the others ran away in fear.

Grow balls. If you're not blind, check your brethren's comments. They popularized Ebinpawa. We don't complain, why are you crying like this wo-"man"? grin
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Zico5(m): 3:54am On Jun 06
Love56743:

Bros be calming down it's very important to make money either illegal or legal the most important thing is that you are rich, Tell me one billionaire that doesn't steal or do any illegal business...
My God, see the mentality of someone born by parents. So the most important thing for u is just to be rich not minding if u even use ur mother for money ritual. No wonder you guys are dying miserably in that region. I pray God never give me the money that will make my fellow humans cry in life. You guys will surely pay for all the evil acts u are doing. No wonder accident everyday in that area. People there are really paying for their sins.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by LexngtonSteele: 3:57am On Jun 06

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Patojargz: 4:10am On Jun 06
MaziObinnaokija:
sad Police have ARRESTED BENJAMIN CHIEMELIE ENE while 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ from Police.

Dis IDIOT don go DISGRACE us MILLIONAIRES by begging for FOOD,WATER,SHELTER and even boasting that his father nah OBI of AGULU angry angry undecided shocked.IPOB yoots and SCAM

See bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by BluntCrazeMan: 4:14am On Jun 06
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by teebaxy(m): 5:07am On Jun 06
Noneroone:
And it made front-page.
why not?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 5:53am On Jun 06
Patojargz:

I pat is a bastard and my father's a Useless man
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Pennilessword1: 6:06am On Jun 06
richiemcgold:
"...officers were acting on complaints from local residents that a foreigner claiming to be an influential person from Nigeria was asking for free food and accommodation. "

👆👆👆
Benjamin Chiemelie Ene thought he could use Lamba on those Taiwanese people, the same way they do in Nigeria.

grin grin grin

How does Taiwan concern Thailand...? Olodo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Emetex22(m): 6:11am On Jun 06
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Ewu talk

See how you dey bleet trash here like village goat.
My trash better than your entire achievement, ewedu oily soup gobbler, keep moving, u stink
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Emetex22(m): 6:17am On Jun 06
ChiefJusticeFuc:

So to you the good life is constituting nuisance in far away Thailand so much that the locals hard to call the police to arrest your bloda as a feral mad dog ?

Is that how bad your useless yeast is ?

Tufiakpa !

May I never return to this world as an Ibo.

You are a low life vagabond, you will never smell be Igbo, your kind mines skull and sell human spare parts for a living, spits, you will always be a descendant of the fallen angel
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Patojargz: 6:40am On Jun 06
[quote author=MaziObinnaokija post=130328858][/quote] ur Fada
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by grandstar(m): 6:57am On Jun 06
LexngtonSteele:

"We never kneel" ❌️"We never beg"❌️ This guy forgot to attend Ohaneze meetings. grin

This is "Ebi n pawa" ✅️ Bangkok edition grin

That's his fine. grin

That's just $550.

Why will someone travel to Thailand of all places? He also need not engage in criminal activity.

I learnt there's load of work available. Thailands unemployment rate is one of the lowest globally.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 6:59am On Jun 06
I patojargz declare it today that my father's a 🐖. undecided cheesy grin
Patojargz:
ur Fada
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Xiaohei(m): 7:01am On Jun 06
richiemcgold:
"...officers were acting on complaints from local residents that a foreigner claiming to be an influential person from Nigeria was asking for free food and accommodation. "

👆👆👆
Benjamin Chiemelie Ene thought he could use Lamba on those Taiwanese people, the same way they do in Nigeria.

grin grin grin

Wetin concern Taiwanese for this gist? Thai and Taiwanese na the same thing? Abi you no read the news?

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by HilcomTech(m): 7:37am On Jun 06
SeriouslySense:
This behavior is not limited to any ethnic group.

It is and you know it..

For your information, IIGB0S are the most executed tribe on the planet mostly for drug related offences in Asian countries.

Many IIGB0S are still presently languishing in Asian jails as we speak
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by HilcomTech(m): 7:43am On Jun 06
ChiefJusticeFuc:

This is Thailand and they know Ibo people as a public nuisance and menace.

Let me go and search for Stanley's interrogation Videon with the Thai Police officer where the Thai policeman bluntly stated that "Ibos are the curse of Africa".

Nedu666, you no go reply me?

I watched that video too..

I felt sad after watching the video because the Thai knew Stanley was a drug mule and was just acting up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:44am On Jun 06
IkeAbuja:
Only 9 months come over here there are people up to five years visit visa over stay. It's not easy anywhere focus, work hard and be happy wherever you are

Even hin own for no cast, na coz e go dey harras their locals na.
Na dem report am for his unusual behaviour. Not like they reported him coz of expired visa, they didn't even know at first
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Ohraykon: 9:17am On Jun 06
DaddyYankee:
Deport the Developer to Biafra, All Obidients are criminals
mugu you don chop today? Tinuku slave!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by ceejayluv(m): 9:25am On Jun 06
ppogba:

At least he has free accomodation now.
Will they allow him work to raise the money?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Patojargz: 9:55am On Jun 06
MaziObinnaokija:
I patojargz declare it today that mazi father's a pig
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 10:07am On Jun 06
I Patojargz confam it today that I'm the worthless son of my useless father. So help me God.Amen[quote author=Patojargz post=130331555][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Patojargz: 10:23am On Jun 06
MaziObinnaokija:
I Patojargz confam it today that mazi is the worthless son of his useless father. So help him God.Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by IkeAbuja(f): 10:33am On Jun 06
Emeskhalifa:

Even hin own for no cast, na coz e go dey harras their locals na.
Na dem report am for his unusual behaviour. Not like they reported him coz of expired visa, they didn't even know at first
na the man go mumu shaa you no get paper still dey brag dey disturb the neighborhood
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Love56743: 10:49am On Jun 06
Zico5:

My God, see the mentality of someone born by parents. So the most important thing for u is just to be rich not minding if u even use ur mother for money ritual. No wonder you guys are dying miserably in that region. I pray God never give me the money that will make my fellow humans cry in life. You guys will surely pay for all the evil acts u are doing. No wonder accident everyday in that area. People there are really paying for their sins.

Bro be calming down the Bible said he who doesn't have sin should first cast the stone, so brother my advice for you is to worry more about your own sins because in the present of God all sins are equal we are sinners we only sin differently, As for the case of death all human beings gonna die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Alabama Pastor, Bradrick Vail, Jailed For Rape, Sodomy And Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.