Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,116 members, 7,987,918 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand (29057 Views)

SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After / Two Nigerian nationals nabbed in Thailand for investment fraud, overstaying visa / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Zico5(m): 11:20am On Jun 06
Love56743:

Bro be calming down the Bible said he who doesn't have sin should first cast the stone, so brother my advice for you is to worry more about your own sins because in the present of God all sins are equal we are sinners we only sin differently, As for the case of death all human beings gonna die
May I not die miserably in Jesus name. So spending the rest of ur life in jail because u want to have money is way to go in life. What does it profit when u ruin ur own legacy on the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by omoredia: 11:28am On Jun 06
LexngtonSteele:

"We never kneel" ❌️"We never beg"❌️ This guy forgot to attend Ohaneze meetings. grin

This is "Ebi n pawa" ✅️ Bangkok edition grin

That's his fine. grin

which currency is the ebi pa wa naira better than?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 1:21pm On Jun 06
Patojargz:
i Patojargz confam it today that i and my father are dumb upstairs
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Patojargz: 2:30pm On Jun 06
[quote author=MaziObinnaokija post=130334731][/quote]

i patojargz confam it today that MaziObinnaokija and his father are dumb upstairs
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 2:32pm On Jun 06
Patojargz:

i patojargz confam it today that Patojargz and his father are dumb upstairs
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Lovelydaisies: 2:37pm On Jun 06
I wonder when the foolish tribalists on this thread will realise that there's no gain in being tribalistic and that crime cuts across all corners of the world.

See them dancing on the first page because it's an Igbo person. Do the Thai know what tribe the offender is from? Someone disgraces your country to foreigners, instead of you to condemn the person, you go ahead and start dancing because it's not your tribe.

I marvel at this foolishness.

These ones will also claim 'logical' gender when it comes to women, people who can't attack or commend things without bias and when necessary.

Foolish lots.

Good one, Thai police.

But una sabi snap picture o cheesy

I like the photography.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Patojargz: 2:42pm On Jun 06
[quote author=MaziObinnaokija post=130335837][/quote]

i maziobinna confam it today that i and my father are dumb upstairs
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by MaziObinnaokija: 2:47pm On Jun 06
Patojargz:

i maziobinna confam it today that patojargz and his father are dumb upstairs
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Love56743: 2:58pm On Jun 06
Zico5:

May I not die miserably in Jesus name. So spending the rest of ur life in jail because u want to have money is way to go in life. What does it profit when u ruin ur own legacy on the surface of the earth.

Assistant Jesus remember that jesus came to die for our sinners, there are many people in jail that are innocent in anything i do i always pray for God Grace my brother worry much about your sins okay
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Zool6: 3:30pm On Jun 06
This is not news 80% of Nigerians staying abroad are on overstay , they call it Tekom or KomKom , when I arrived abroad with fresh visa had free movement I never knew meaning of those slang till my papers expired,,,,the only thing is that If u want to exist the country u cant just buy tickets and go u have to go Submit urself to the immigration and police for clearance the punishment is that u might be banned from the country sometimes extending the papers goese as high as 4m naira or above
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Zool6: 3:35pm On Jun 06
do u even know meaning of overstay? Not like he committed any crimes ,what of those yorubas being arrested everywhere for scamming ppl abroad ,,

quote author=LexngtonSteele post=130322269]
"We never kneel" ❌️"We never beg"❌️ This guy forgot to attend Ohaneze meetings. grin

That's his fine. grin[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by merits(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06
LexngtonSteele:

That's his fine. grin
You get bad mouth 😅😁
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:19pm On Jun 06
omoredia:

which currency is the ebi pa wa naira better than?

Is that why your people are misbehaving allover the planet ?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:22pm On Jun 06
Lovelydaisies:
I wonder when the foolish tribalists on this thread will realise that there's no gain in being tribalistic and that crime cuts across all corners of the world.

See them dancing on the first page because it's an Igbo person. Do the Thai know what tribe the offender is from? Someone disgraces your country to foreigners, instead of you to condemn the person, you go ahead and start dancing because it's not your tribe.

These ones will also claim 'logical' gender when it comes to women, people who can't attack or commend things without bias and when necessary.

Foolish lots.

Good one, Thai police.

I like the photography.

Tribalists?

Your matter don pass tribalists.

You have made racists of people across the planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by RodgersAkpafu: 6:30pm On Jun 06
Lovelydaisies:

Foolish lots.

Good one, Thai police.

I like the photography.

true
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Allisgud: 8:24pm On Jun 06
Werey won use gbajue collect gari🤣🤔,same person will come online and be shouting ibos don't beg
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by nesphil(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06
This ndi empty chest beater carried his fhooolishness to Thailand.

Mumu man.

Ndi travellers.

LexngtonSteele:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/6/influential-nigerian-man-arrested-for-overstaying-visa-by-nine-months-in-thailand-2.html
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested For Overstaying Visa By Nine Months In Thailand by Lovelydaisies: 12:46pm On Jun 07
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Tribalists?

Your matter don pass tribalists.

You have made racists of people across the planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=dASnWhwzL-Y

No be tribalists dem be? Person wey think say him tribe better pass other people own, come dey happy say other people tribe sey suffer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Pastor Flogged For Kidnapping, Impregnating 10-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa / Alabama Pastor, Bradrick Vail, Jailed For Rape, Sodomy And Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.