Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,265 members, 7,964,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Do I Deal With Her!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With Her!!! (3527 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by Crucialgem(m): 10:49am On Jun 08
New update guys, I think I finally need to just put an end to this, as it is draining me already but financially and emotionally
Imagine calling her after I departed from her place yesterday to tell her I have gotten home but she was already on call with another person

She cut the call and just messaged me on WhatsApp "on call plss"

The nerves, guys just suggest to me how to end this as I am already exhausted already, I have a professional exam and I am not concentrating again
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by armandroberge66: 11:09am On Jun 15
Block her on both calls and whatsapp e no hard pass like that my bro
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15
I doubt that you're emotionally strong enough to do this
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by ndu99(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15
Crucialgem:
You would agree with me that even all this nairalanders shouting repeller will simp for a girl that captures their heart.

So I recently met this girl which at first did not think will capture my heart up to this extent but after exchanging contact and constant calling and visiting, guys I have fallen yakata for her, even though I try following redpill teachings on nairaland but I can't help it this time around

Funny thing is after talking and vibing so well she will tell me she has a boyfriend, but she still come visiting time to time, she will even eat and watch movie in my house sometimes she will bring her younger sister

She shows me signs of caring girlfriend but always quick to remind me she has a boyfriend
why wouldn't she act as if she's caring when for this hard economy you've been giving her a good portion of meal, stop cooking when she comes and see what will happen next.
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by Mickolad(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15
DEATH SENTENCE TO EVERY SIMP OUT THERE STARTING FROM THIS OPS!!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by seanery: 11:40pm On Jun 15
Dem dey use ur place as idp camp.
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by imagrg(m): 5:27am On Jun 16
Tell her you just want to have sex with her and nothing else.
Tell her you don't mind whether or not she has a boyfriend.
Do everything possible to fvck her first. That will reset her brain.
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by Jflex07(m): 11:12am On Jun 16
Let her know that she is toying with your emotions and it is either you guys are dating or nothing else. You cannot be an option or a backup because that is what you are right now. Focus man!! Focus!!
Re: How Do I Deal With Her!!! by okoloto: 11:58pm On Jun 17
Wafi babe don hold this one for work. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Ejaculating On Woman In Md School Library / She Wants To Tsate Me. / My Confessions got me in trouble:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.