Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,553 members, 7,941,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik (6384 Views)

How Azikiwe Opposed Awolowo In Putting Secession Permission Into The Constitutio / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Only petty little girls spam someone's mentions with hundreds of random quotes.

Run along and fetch your medication and go off to bed.

Being abusive makes you look bad, not good
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

cheesy

Got him
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Being a bully is not beneficial to you.
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

So said you to your dad last night, I daresay
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Anger does not become you, Miss Winchester
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

So spake the guy who loves cats
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Only petty little girls like me spam someone's mentions with hundreds of random quotes.

I will go and fetch my medication and go off to bed.

I also think that Hitler was a great man and I want to be like him

Aww, we see the colors a la Cyndi
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

People who call others murderer like you deserve the spam
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I clean tinubu toilet for a living

Yes you do, that's why you called me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I am in charge of making tinubu child bed . .

Yes, I knowz which is why you called me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:
I like calling people who I do not know names.

Sure you do, but you realize that's not good enough reason to call me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I believe that petrol should be sold at ten Kobo a liter after importing it at 1000 naira a liter so that we can saddle the poor with debt and more debt.

Oh dear.
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:
I do love old women!

How nice, but you should not have let it lead you to calling me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I believe that people should only listen to .y opinions on the economy. Everyoine who disagrees with me is a murderer .

No wonder.
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Sani yerima.was right to marry a 13 year old girl.

Ooh, I didn't know you agreed with him
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I believe that remi tinubu is a wise woman and is a great woman

Hmm, spoken like an agbadorian

Which is why you called me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I believe that IDI Amin was right

What?

But then again, that must be why you called me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Only my opinions are right. Anyone who disagrees with me is a murderer

That's why you called me one
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Anyone who disagrees with me must be locked up in a psychiatric hospital .

But doesn't this apply to you since you called me who has not been convicted of the crime of murder a murderer?

That means you are seeing things!

Must be the stress
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

When I rule Nigeria, anyone who disagrees with me is a murderer .

I see.
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I like to bully people who disagree with me

Yes you do, which does not excuse you calling me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

When I rule Nigeria, only I have the right to eat eggs , anyone else who does so is a murderer

Ha, why hold my love of eggs against me?
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I like to abuse people..it makes me happy

So you called me a murderer to feel.happy?

My goodness!
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I am the source of wisdom, what I say is right

But that can't be true because you called me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Tinubu is a god. I offer sacrifices to him every day

And he told you to call me a murderer?
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I want to marry Kim Kardashian.

Really?
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

Trump is the wisest man of the age

But trump doesn't go round calling people murderers , does he?
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I am a stallion!.

You are a horse? Strange, but it explains why you called me a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I am a fairy

With such belwofs about yourself, no wonder you think I am a murderer
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I am a beautiful hen!

Hmm, that's why you called me a murderer. Because you believe you have feathers?
Re: Flashback: Why I Opposed Awolowo On Secession - Zik by nairalanda1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23
DeepsightX:

I believe that everyone should sell at a loss because the poor must be helped .

Hmm, you believe in economic myths. No wonder you think I am a murderer

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Civil Service Promotion Exams To Be Abolished 2013’ / One Question To Governor Wille Obiano / Delayed Budgets Hinder Completion Of Projects -president Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.