Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,240 members, 7,925,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wanted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted by Look4success: 2:19pm On Jun 06
Wanted- ODJUGO OGHENEKARO VINCENT

Last seen, Ado Ekiti, Onala, Abeaba

He's a thief, burglar, chronic debtor that doesn't pay back,

If seen, contact these numbers please.

Re: Wanted by Bintabisiriyu2: 3:01pm On Jun 06
Lol, hunger dey everywhere my brother.
Re: Wanted by columbus007(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06
The dark negatively of a conned man grin
Re: Wanted by chukskafor(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06
Why do I have this feeling that OP is an agent of one of these Chinese loan sharks defaming a fellow country man over inability to repay back a loan.
If you doubt my assumption, kindly put a call across to the number provided, to ascertain what he actually stole from him that got him/her this pissed off.
We know how they work with defamation of one's character

3 Likes

Re: Wanted by Look4success: 8:00pm On Jun 06
chukskafor:
Why do I have this feeling that OP is an agent of one of these Chinese loan sharks defaming a fellow country man over inability to repay back a loan.
If you doubt my assumption, kindly put a call across to the number provided, to ascertain what he actually stole from him that got him/her this pissed off.
We know how they work with defamation of one's character

Not so. He owe everybody at his work place and on the run. We need him asap
Re: Wanted by chukskafor(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07
Look4success:

Not so. He owe everybody at his work place and on the run. We need him asap
On that note, your best bet is to report him to the appropriate authority

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Government Should Stop Criminals At Oil Mill Market / Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People / Ondo Motorcycle Riders Protest Police Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.