Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People (306 Views)

Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 2:30pm On Jul 14
HONOURING A HERO WHO GAVE HIS LIFE TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE: REST IN PEACE, GALLANT COMMANDER CHIELOKA UBAJEKWE; YOUR SACRIFICE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

On Friday, July 12, 2024, I attended the funeral of our gallant Vigilante Commander, Mr. Chieloka Ubajekwe, at his country home in Nkpoka Nnewichi Nnewi, in the company of Executive Members of Nnewi Concerned Citizens (NCC) and some stakeholders. During the event, I commiserated with his wife and children and assured them that, with the support of NCC, I would do everything humanly possible to ensure their welfare is properly taken care of.

I also used the opportunity to assure our gallant Vigilante Personnel that their sacrifices and dedication to keeping our community safe will never be forgotten. I promised to continue supporting them in any way I can and to ensure that their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

As we laid Mr. Chieloka, who died while fighting criminals to keep us safe, to rest, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in the unity and strength of ndị Nnewi. It is in times like these that we truly come together to support one another and honour those who have served selflessly.

I urge ndị Nnewi and all members of NCC to continue working together for the betterment of our community and to always remember the sacrifices made by individuals like Mr. Chieloka. Together, we can make Nnewi a safer and more prosperous place for all its residents.

Rest in peace, Commander Chieloka Ubajekwe. Your legacy will live on in the hearts of those you have protected and served.

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by NdubisiCharles: 2:39pm On Jul 14
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:56pm On Jul 14
Oh.... the one herdsmen suyalized? undecided

But he should have copied Ojukwu & Kanu and borrowed his wife's skirts to japa nah. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:56pm On Jul 14
shocked
Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by VulgarVulvas: 3:14pm On Jul 14
Lolz.

They said he was killed by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by phorget(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14
KingOfAllIgbos:
Oh.... the one herdsmen suyalized? undecided

But he should have copied Ojukwu & Kanu and borrowed his wife's skirts to japa nah. undecided

Still better than Awolowo and Abiola that drank poison when their imminent shame was starring at them.

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by VulgarVulvas: 3:20pm On Jul 14
phorget:

Still better than Awolowo and Abiola that drank poison when their imminent shame was starring at them.

It has been a honourable way to avoid being captured to take one's life as examplified by the Greek and Romans .

But slaves like you will not understand.
Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:22pm On Jul 14
phorget:

Why crying ? grin

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by phorget(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14
VulgarVulvas:

It has been a honourable way to avoid being captured to take one's life as examplified by the Greek and Romans .

But slaves like you will not understand.

They say HE WHO FIGHTS AND RUN LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY but foolish people like those ones I mentioned wont understand.
When they say theres light at the end of the tunnel and idiots are already dead in the dark,how will they now see the light when they are already dead?🤷‍♂️

Keep committing suicide like your forefathers and let me see the GREEKS in you.

(1) (Reply)

2019 General Elections Will Be Hectic Except Police Is Well Funded---oba AKIOLU / Man Beaten And Burned Alive By Angry Mob For Allegedgly Stealing Speakers From M / Busted!!! Man Jailed For Stealing N1,000 Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.