Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People (457 Views)

Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:20pm On Jul 14
HONOURING A HERO WHO GAVE HIS LIFE TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE: REST IN PEACE, GALLANT COMMANDER CHIELOKA UBAJEKWE; YOUR SACRIFICE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

On Friday, July 12, 2024, I attended the funeral of our gallant Vigilante Commander, Mr. Chieloka Ubajekwe, at his country home in Nkpoka Nnewichi Nnewi, in the company of Executive Members of Nnewi Concerned Citizens (NCC) and some stakeholders. During the event, I commiserated with his wife and children and assured them that, with the support of NCC, I would do everything humanly possible to ensure their welfare is properly taken care of.

I also used the opportunity to assure our gallant Vigilante Personnel that their sacrifices and dedication to keeping our community safe will never be forgotten. I promised to continue supporting them in any way I can and to ensure that their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

As we laid Mr. Chieloka, who died while fighting criminals to keep us safe, to rest, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in the unity and strength of ndị Nnewi. It is in times like these that we truly come together to support one another and honour those who have served selflessly.

I urge ndị Nnewi and all members of NCC to continue working together for the betterment of our community and to always remember the sacrifices made by individuals like Mr. Chieloka. Together, we can make Nnewi a safer and more prosperous place for all its residents.

Rest in peace, Commander Chieloka Ubajekwe. Your legacy will live on in the hearts of those you have protected and served.

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:23pm On Jul 14
Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:28pm On Jul 14
Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People.

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:30pm On Jul 14
Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People..

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:34pm On Jul 14

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:37pm On Jul 14
Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People..

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:39pm On Jul 14
Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People...

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:40pm On Jul 14

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by RighteousDemon: 3:49pm On Jul 14
R.I.P though…

They vigilantes sometimes can be very oppressive coupled with their high-handedness
Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by grassrootsig: 3:53pm On Jul 14
Rest on Eloka Ubajekwe

Re: Nnewi Honours A Hero Who Gave His Life To Protect His People by Errand652: 4:16pm On Jul 14
May God help us

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Offer!! Apply Now!!! / Army Frees 182 Bokoharam Suspects / Nigeria: Suicide Attack Kills 25 People In Zaria Reported By Pakistani Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.