Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,920 members, 7,980,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:40 AM

Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga (17633 Views)

Minimum Wage: Finance Minister, Edun Has Submitted Cost Implication To Tinubu / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Enemyofpeace: 8:17pm On Jun 06
That means the thing no go reach 100k be dat
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Confirm4real(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06
APC we hail thee not Nigeria we hail thee...

Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Haaland21: 8:41pm On Jun 06
Exceed15:
Shame on people who voted this deceitful party.

Tell us who we should vote?
I prefer Kwankwasho to the agulu liar.

Fact check me pls.

Was the agulu liar cursed by his people during his tenure as a governor,? They now want Nigerians to see him as a saint.

The liar even promised not to leave apga......a man of zero principle cant be my president.

I cant be deceived by worshippers of kanu. The same guy who was caught with a lady in a hotel.

I refused to be a headless mob
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by psucc(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06
Ngelale should do the needful with this Onanuga.

But trust this government at your peril. Imagine promising living wage and offering to pay N60,000.
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by WizardOfNG: 8:55pm On Jun 06
LibertyRep:
It sounds unbelievable that a government still hassling around #60000 a few days back will turn around to propose #105 000.

Precisely. It was fake news released deliberately by e-terrorists and anarchists looking to incite Nigerians against the government.

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Chince: 9:20pm On Jun 06
Plan to be part of this Technical Safety Certificate Course

"HAZARD IDENTIFICATION & RISK ASSESSMENT"

Date:13th - 14th of June, 2024.

Time: 10am - 2pm

To register, click the link below; /77ant9.

Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by ambale(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06
This administration is not just coordinated at all

One would think the president has learnt his lessons and be more open with the people but na shady shady Dem like
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Krankhead: 9:45pm On Jun 06
TrackerSK:
APC is evil.It shall never be well with the people that brought this government onboard.
It shall.vener be well.with you
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Johncarlo07: 9:45pm On Jun 06
TimeManager:
Punch Newspaper needs to be very careful, Obidents will punchure their decades-long prestige. 105,000 was too much of an ask. Private sector will kill every all of us with the costs of goods.

-Kiss the truth!

Nattering nitwit.
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by opeldavid: 9:46pm On Jun 06
Waiting for Ngalale to thrash Bayo Onanuga again grin

Set of confused people. Awon set werey grin
How many days did labour give again?
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Kukutente23: 9:51pm On Jun 06
Iamgrey5:
The 105,000 is supposed to be the last offer of the government but now that the NLC has seen it, they will simply ask for more.

The Government wanted to keep their cards close their chest but it got leaked out.
And you know this as....
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Xandred(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06
GBPUSD:
I think they only tested the waters just to see the reaction of the masses. Since many were okay with it, expect a downward review.

NLC, it's up to you.

You're making sense here.
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by shonepa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06
At least we both know say no be only APC dey senate!

Joshy4u:
Useless APC, they where quick to increase that of those corrupt judges by 300% but fooling around Labour.
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Greed01: 10:39pm On Jun 06
anything above 50k will be detrimental to nigeria
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Scarcity234: 10:42pm On Jun 06
TimeManager:
Punch Newspaper needs to be very careful, Obidents will punchure their decades-long prestige. 105,000 was too much of an ask. Private sector will kill every all of us with the costs of goods.

-Kiss the truth!
Fowl
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by BluntCrazeMan: 11:27pm On Jun 06
Bobloco:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/wale-edun-has-not-proposed-n105000-as-minimum-wage-presidency/
So, what did he propose??

You see why nobody takes this presidency serious??

They would dispell something as false, but they won't tell us which one that is true..

We may even wake up the next day to actually come to realize that the earlier news-report was true after-all.
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by BluntCrazeMan: 11:42pm On Jun 06
ShobayoEmma:

Tinubu, a bad man with good intentions.

The other way round oga..

Just like Buhari..
But Buhari is a good man with good intentions too.
((But with Bad Governance Skills.))

As for Tinubu..
Tinubu is a Good Man with Bad Intentions..
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Sapasenator: 12:28am On Jun 07
EponObi:
Of course, no one is going to offer #105k as minimum. The FG can't even afford that talk more of the state governments.

The story was either planted by government or the NLC to measure people's reaction or setup the FG.

Anyways, whatever the new minimum wage is going to be, the FG should open the border with Benin Republic immediately after approval so we can import food to counterbalance the impeding inflation surge.

I doubt we will get out of this wood this year. Any chance of improvement to the economy will happen in 2025 latest.

I like your optimism, I wish I could share in them.

1 Like

Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by press9jatv: 2:37am On Jun 07
Fg is just playing with the integrity and sensibility of NLC, TUC and Nigeria people. As far as I’m concerned, Nlc will never accept #60k or 80k as minimum wage. The real negotiation will start from 100k upward. I implore Tinubu government to yield to the Labour unions demands before things get out of hand. Nlc second strike will be total shutdown and it’s the Fg that will record huge losses from the shutdown of Nigeria workers.
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by nyiamfrank: 4:57am On Jun 07
How come the noise makers during election are quiet now. Come out and defend your government
Re: Wale Edun Has Not Proposed N105,000 As Minimum Wage — Bayo Onanuga by Aloysius18: 11:08am On Jun 07
We expect the national assembly, federal and state executive to put their own salary
on minimum wage so that Nigeria can move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can We Break Loose From Kwara? / Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy / Oyo Government Reacts To Smuggling Of People Amid Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.