Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,608 members, 7,972,232 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge (1081 Views)

How Kudirat Afolabi, Mother Of 2 Was Hanged In Saudi Arabia For Drugs / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Chimene Onyeri Sentenced To Life In Prison For Shooting A Judge In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge by WebWriter: 11:34am On Jun 07
On August 2, 2007, Majid Kavousifar was excuted along with his nephew Hossein Kavousifar for the assassination of Masoud Moghadasi ,a judge from the Islamic Revolution Court in Iran.

His last words before being hanged next to his nephew Hossein Kavousifar:
"My name is Majid Kavousifar, I am Iranian…

I smile because I know that a small smile at that moment will be a great message of hope for every oppressed human being on the face of the earth.”

Read more
https://vocal.media/criminal/a-public-spectacle-of-justice-the-hanging-of-majid-and-hossein-kavousifar

Re: Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:42am On Jun 07
Why una allow am to dey smile, una for don plier him teeth, ear, tongue and fingers before finally hanging the idiot.
Re: Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:58am On Jun 07
I smell bullshit from the usual ever lying Jewish western based press.

Public executions in Iran are reserved for rapists especially those who defiled children.

They usually use a crane to hoist the condemned up in the air to about 30ft using synthetic rope as a noose.

Last words are not permitted and there isn't administration of final religious rites , so where did this bullshit article get this obviously fabricated lie from?

Answer: from the ever lying Jewish propagandists .

3 Likes

Re: Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge by thorpido(m): 11:59am On Jun 07
Some people just come to this world as a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge by EyeCumInPiss: 12:01pm On Jun 07
The fanatic above should explain Religion of Peace. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Smiles � As He Was Hanged For Killing A Judge by Rexymania(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07
His last word says it all....perhaps that judge was corrupt

(1) (Reply)

You Are Armed Robbers, Prostitute Dares Ex- Soldier, Others / Wife Pours Hot Water On Hubby's Genitals After He Cheats / Man Rapes His Siter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.