Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,794 members, 7,889,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy (34677 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Truvelisback(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
Pls i need an advice I am in love with a girl she is a baby mama. But I am finding hard to battle the metal stress of her been a baby mama of a boy. Pls I need your advice to over come this. I truly love her and I want to marry her. Pls no jokes
If you are struggling with or battling with that, pls don't get married to her. I'm telling you from experience. That battling doesn't end. Find a lady who isn't a single parent like you. Don't be decieved. She wasn't decieved. It's possible she made a wrong choice or they weren't compactable due to character differences.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Silentgroper(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07
EreluRoz:
The most important thing is you love her and I see no reason why her baby should be a distraction. That baby may become a president tomorrow and make you proud of being a good step dad. In life just be good kos you don't know what posterity has waiting for you.

Yeah yeah, yeah .

In other words, take care of the kids like it's his own and then out of the blues, the real father comes knocking to claim his child ..

Another bullshiit..

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by ceejay80s(m): 8:22pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
Pls i need an advice I am in love with a girl she is a baby mama. But I am finding hard to battle the metal stress of her been a baby mama of a boy. Pls I need your advice to over come this. I truly love her and I want to marry her. Pls no jokes
And u didn't ask why the other guy left or why she left,
To be honest with u, she will lie to u,
If u plunge into it, I promise u will regret,

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by AmancalledGod: 8:23pm On Jun 07
Emu4u2c:
I'm in one currently.. I love the girl but she is all shade of wrong and every Day I see reasons why everyone is against single mothers...One thing I observed about the single mother in my care..She fights me and disrespects me but you should see the respect she gives to the baby daddy...gets me confused then Why didn't he cope with her bad character..And believe me sometimes I feel like I'm her dump load where she off-loads all her rubbish...Why am I still in such relationship?.. Well I have access to free kitten why it last....I won't say I'm a Red piller..no.. but at least I'm not mentally and emotionally locked to her...so I'm taking advantage of the situation...Are we getting married?.... That's Left for God to decide and well I'm awaiting his direction but I will enjoy the moment while it last

Bad guy
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Truthsandtrusts: 8:24pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

Na lie you won f u c k ,am
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by osazsky(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07
DropsMic:

I don’t know if anyone has ever told you this, but you are a morön.

If I'm the first person to tell you this, you need to change your circle of friends.
the day he was birthed the parents celebrated a naming ceremony..just imagine

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:26pm On Jun 07
Samfloxin:
How do you know she was deceived? A 23 years old lady was deceived? Anyway....

It's possible

I know someone that went through similar issue.
She was lied to by the guy that he got a job and a car and he is ready to settle down.
Meanwhile, the car belonged to his uncle and he was jobless and lived with his uncle.
He even spends money on her like he isn't broke. As soon as she got pregnant, he told her to abort the baby, she refused, so the truth came out.

She got pregnant at 23 now married to another man.
Any man that loves you wouldn't care if you got a kid or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by techub: 8:26pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp messages to your phone first.. that way you can know where you stand

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Goalnaldo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:
How old was she when it happened?

She was not deceived. She is not a rational adult. If you don't mind having an irrational wife, go ahead to marry her. The choice is yours but be ready for the consequences of your choices.

I am not saying she is evil or wicked. My point is that she is an irrational adult. Stop believing that she was deceived. I can bet that she was not deceived. But if you think she was actually deceived, tell us the full story of how the deception happened.
you no dey tire for story you this boy?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by santaclaws: 8:28pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

Are you willing to become a step-father for the remainder of your life? Bear in mind that you'd have to be responsible for that boy both financially and otherwise and you can't treat him differently than your biological children in the future cos that could lead to emotional pains for your wife.

If your answer is yes to all the above, then good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Juniorangel(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07
Oga you need my Monday Hammer...by the time I knack you the hammer like 3 times your brain go reset. Whether baby mama or single mon RUN OOOO

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by osazsky(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07
RevenuesBoost:

It's possible

I know someone that went through similar issue.
She was lied to by the guy that he got a job and a car and he is ready to settle down.
Meanwhile, the car belonged to his uncle and he was jobless and lived with his uncle.
He even spends money on her like he isn't broke. As soon as she got pregnant, he told her to abort the baby, she refused, so the truth came out.

She got pregnant at 23 now married to another man.
Any man that loves you wouldn't care if you got a kid or not.
so it was because of the job and car that made her fall in love with him..immediately she discovered that there was no car her true character came out and they parted ways

10 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Kdon2: 8:30pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

The worst mistake any man will make in a life time.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by November24(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:
How old was she when it happened?

She was not deceived. She is not a rational adult. If you don't mind having an irrational wife, go ahead to marry her. The choice is yours but be ready for the consequences of your choices.

I am not saying she is evil or wicked. My point is that she is an irrational adult. Stop believing that she was deceived. I can bet that she was not deceived. But if you think she was actually deceived, tell us the full story of how the deception happened.

I pray he takes your advice
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by FreeStuffsNG: 8:31pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
Don't marry her if you've raised her baby mama status to this level of public spectacle.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Goalnaldo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 07
Emu4u2c:
I'm in one currently.. I love the girl but she is all shade of wrong and every Day I see reasons why everyone is against single mothers...One thing I observed about the single mother in my care..She fights me and disrespects me but you should see the respect she gives to the baby daddy...gets me confused then Why didn't he cope with her bad character..And believe me sometimes I feel like I'm her dump load where she off-loads all her rubbish...Why am I still in such relationship?.. Well I have access to free kitten why it last....I won't say I'm a Red piller..no.. but at least I'm not mentally and emotionally locked to her...so I'm taking advantage of the situation...Are we getting married?.... That's Left for God to decide and well I'm awaiting his direction but I will enjoy the moment while it last
she's "all shade of wrong" and you want to marry her?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Medici777: 8:32pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
I hate the idea of a woman bearing kids for more than one man but if this is true love from both ends and you’re very sure then go for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Karleb(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by lailo: 8:32pm On Jun 07
Mumu wants to go and marry a baby mama and is asking for support when he has already concluded in his mind grin.
She is a baby mama for a reason. Most of them are condemned souls. You will regret it.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Metrofox(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07
grin why play someone else's saved game

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by mamaafrik(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07
LordIsaac:

Deep!
90% of of guys in marriage with one will tell him these.

*Most of these ladies are only pretending .
*you and your kids will be her sub_priorities.
*most are after seeking beast of burden and screw drivers not love.
*The kids and his dad will be 50% of the causes of your fight.
Ask people who had experienced it one on one ;your eye go open

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Pikahol(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
Great
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by MrStarskie: 8:42pm On Jun 07
osmosis101:
She's a baby lady....
Just do what makes you happy
true talk. Some good girls fall into bad hands.
The guy should study her and if she has what it takes to be a good wife, then he shouldn't hesitate.
I remember my brother married a so called decent girl compare to us but his life is now pure hell
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by givedemwotowoto: 8:44pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

What happened to the father’s dad? Did he abandon her and his child? Or is he still in the picture?
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Collins4u1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07
baby mama wey the baby papa go dey do slide to unlock

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Golan007: 8:44pm On Jun 07
Avoid baby mamas.
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by tonyashburton: 8:46pm On Jun 07
Aristotle said about marriage: By all means marry.If you marry well,you will be eternally happy.If you marry poorly, you'll become a philosopher.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by StUriah(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07
She fvcked her way to pregnancy @23, and here you are being misguided that she was deceived by her baby daddy.

No one is above being misled by emotions.

One should however be bold enough to own up to one's flaws & mistake.

For her to now branded her ex-fvckmate as a deceit or a deciever speaks volumes of the kind of person she is.

Didn't she enjoy all the thrills of romance, the attention and the heads she received, and the mounting pleasure of sex when the going was good?

At any rate, the baby daddy still takes care of the baby. So, you're not the sole owner of that cvnt.

My elders say: Pasan ti a fi na Iyale n be ni aja fun Iyawo.

What goes around comes around.

Egbin ti Iyawo fi kan Økø akooko ni yio fi kan Økø ikeji.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by LOVEGINO(m): 8:49pm On Jun 07
Samfloxin:
How do you know she was deceived? A 23 years old lady was deceived? Anyway....
23 small na. I don run sugar mummy of 40 and above.
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Darianboy4u: 8:51pm On Jun 07
I know you've been bombarded with a lot of advice. However, i will STRONGLY ADVICE you to add this very one to the top 5 on ground:

GET THE NUMBER OF THE FATHER OF THE BABY

SIT HIM DOWN

&

BEG HIM TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING HE KNOWS ABOUT THE BABY MAMA AND WHY HE LEFT HER (don't rely alone on what the baby mama told you).

Good luck.

nkemjacob2:

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by StreetFight: 8:53pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

Two of my friends are still fucking their baby mamas till date despite the fact that the baby mamas are legally and traditionally married to other men and have bore children for these other men

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Wittydreh: 8:53pm On Jun 07
Last year God really save me, i was in love with a babe mama, eventually I imprenated her without my family consent.we were really in 😍 love. Before the pregnant happen, one of my clerics told me that one lady will be pregnant for me but I didn't believe him until the pregnant happened. After she told me she was pregnant,I went back to the clerics to inform him that it has happen oooo, I ask, am I really thee owner. Omo kasala boast as the cleric man ask for her name and confirm am the owner of the babe. Nah beg I beg am and scope am make I give her money to remove it. Till now I still love her but we don fight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me / The Chop And Clean Mouth Syndrome. / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.