Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy (35182 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07
Emu4u2c:
I'm in one currently.. I love the girl but she is all shade of wrong and every Day I see reasons why everyone is against single mothers...One thing I observed about the single mother in my care..She fights me and disrespects me but you should see the respect she gives to the baby daddy...gets me confused then Why didn't he cope with her bad character..And believe me sometimes I feel like I'm her dump load where she off-loads all her rubbish...Why am I still in such relationship?.. Well I have access to free kitten why it last....I won't say I'm a Red piller..no.. but at least I'm not mentally and emotionally locked to her...so I'm taking advantage of the situation...Are we getting married?.... That's Left for God to decide and well I'm awaiting his direction but I will enjoy the moment while it last
So you are still waiting for God's direction with all these red flags about her?

You are worse than a simp...you are fly that follows the dead body inside the grave. Thank God you said you are not a redpiller, I for wooze you.

NB: so you still need God's direction when commiting fornication? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Feelings79: 9:58pm On Jun 07
mamaafrik:
90% of of guys in marriage with one will tell him these.

*Most of these ladies are only pretending .
*you and your kids will be her sub_priorities.
*most are after seeking beast of burden and screw drivers not love.
*The kids and his dad will be 50% of the causes of your fight.
Ask people who had experienced it one on one ;your eye go open
I'm 44 years old and it's been my experience having married a baby mama for 8 years before it collapsed.The most pain is that the relationship between them and their kids daddy never ends, to the point the man keep fucking her before meeting any obligation to the baby

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by CaptainFM1: 9:58pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
Pls i need an advice I am in love with a girl she is a baby mama. But I am finding hard to battle the metal stress of her been a baby mama of a boy. Pls I need your advice to over come this. I truly love her and I want to marry her. Pls no jokes

The question I have for you is: Can you not find a single girl without any issue?

I'm sure this is one question your relatives will ask you first!
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
Pls i need an advice I am in love with a girl she is a baby mama. But I am finding hard to battle the metal stress of her been a baby mama of a boy. Pls I need your advice to over come this. I truly love her and I want to marry her. Pls no jokes
You didn't provide pictures of all of you and you are asking for advice. Which advice do u now want?
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07
what exactly do u love about this babymama? Let's see if u actually know what love is or love her.

I can love my dog but that doesn't mean I have to marry it? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07
RevenuesBoost:

It's possible

I know someone that went through similar issue.
She was lied to by the guy that he got a job and a car and he is ready to settle down.
Meanwhile, the car belonged to his uncle and he was jobless and lived with his uncle.
He even spends money on her like he isn't broke. As soon as she got pregnant, he told her to abort the baby, she refused, so the truth came out.

She got pregnant at 23 now married to another man.
Any man that loves you wouldn't care if you got a kid or not.
Your last statement is rubbish.

So any woman who loves you won't care if you have a child as a man or you are very broke? Answer that so I can cook you well today.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by arukwe123(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07
luminouz:

So you are still waiting for God's direction with all these red flags about her?

You are worse than a simp...you are fly that follows the dead body inside the grave. Thank God you said you are not a redpillers, I for wooze you.

NB: so you still need God's direction when commiting fornication? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
that guy is a confused niggã

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by MrIcredible: 10:09pm On Jun 07
Emu4u2c:
I'm in one currently.. I love the girl but she is all shade of wrong and every Day I see reasons why everyone is against single mothers...One thing I observed about the single mother in my care..She fights me and disrespects me but you should see the respect she gives to the baby daddy...gets me confused then Why didn't he cope with her bad character..And believe me sometimes I feel like I'm her dump load where she off-loads all her rubbish...Why am I still in such relationship?.. Well I have access to free kitten why it last....I won't say I'm a Red piller..no.. but at least I'm not mentally and emotionally locked to her...so I'm taking advantage of the situation...Are we getting married?.... That's Left for God to decide and well I'm awaiting his direction but I will enjoy the moment while it last
You're playing with fire... You think you're smarter than her?
Last last, she go use pregnancy tire your Destiny down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by izubext007: 10:10pm On Jun 07
enjoy 😊 her while it last
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Ashawoman82: 10:13pm On Jun 07
If she can take care of her son without much involvement from u, then u can go fit it..
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by cyberstarr(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07
Whether you choose to believe me or not, the baby will always occupy the first place in her life. Which means she'll prioritize the baby over you.

And again, the man who got her pregnant with that baby will always cast a big shadow in her life. There's a bond that you cannot break: That of mother's love for her child...

You mentioned that the baby dad still cares for his child. It's only a matter of time and he'll take the woman to bed again. That could happen just when you might have started a relationship with her.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Threedoorsdown: 10:17pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:
How old was she when it happened?

She was not deceived. She is not a rational adult. If you don't mind having an irrational wife, go ahead to marry her. The choice is yours but be ready for the consequences of your choices.

I am not saying she is evil or wicked. My point is that she is an irrational adult. Stop believing that she was deceived. I can bet that she was not deceived. But if you think she was actually deceived, tell us the full story of how the deception happened.

You have tried your best my brother. Let him go ahead with his decision

Time will tell
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07
Dizzyyish:
1. Her baby daddy has imprinted on her. As a woman, she is more invested in him as she has his baby but you'll be invested in her going forward:
Baby Daddy < Her < You.

2. Baggage.

3. Her child will ALWAYS have a higher priority than you.

4. You're simply there to provide for the child and herself. You'll know this someday when you try to discipline the child.

Women do not love, but your love has a sedative and blinding effect. Once it clears hope you won't see yourself lying wrapped up on a spider's web.

So she won’t have other children with the OP again abi ? Many people don’t think critically again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 10:29pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:
Some baby mamas are good, some are bad. All baby mamas are not the same because not the same situation made them baby mamas.

My advice to you will be based on the situation that made your crush a baby mama. How and at what age did she become a baby mama?
baba wan calculate the estimate of the mileage 😂

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by NairalandGOAT1: 10:32pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

A baby mama can never prioritize you above her child... A word is enough....Be Wise

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by samguru(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07
Court her for just 8 months and you will know the reasons her baby father left her

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07
Ficeo:
We already have a lot of things to think about rather than this.
Try and send in something that is more reasonable than this.

Bros ahhh 😦😂😂😂 the thing dey disturb the OP na. The lady dey give am sleepless nights and him wan close the deal 😂
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07
techub:

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp messages to your phone first.. that way you can know where you stand
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

Please go Nd follow agba John Doe on twitter make Ur eye clear ooo

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Austineva2: 10:50pm On Jun 07
Remember that Okafor law is real
I stop here

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07
Wittydreh:
Last year God really save me, i was in love with a babe mama, eventually I imprenated her without my family consent.we were really in 😍 love. Before the pregnant happen, one of my clerics told me that one lady will be pregnant for me but I didn't believe him until the pregnant happened. After she told me she was pregnant,I went back to the clerics to inform him that it has happen oooo, I ask, am I really thee owner. Omo kasala boast as the cleric man ask for her name and confirm am the owner of the babe. Nah beg I beg am and scope am make I give her money to remove it. Till now I still love her but we don fight.

Your cleric dey cleric you and you dey live the most wayward lifestyle. Na juju wey dey do for Nigeria sha.
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Adeoyelee: 10:51pm On Jun 07
EmperorCaesar:
This life is too short for humans to go about seeking for advice on what they plan to do
Gen engaged with her, if u fail, u learn and if it goes well,you will be happy....either way it ends, the joy and sorrow that comes with wont last that long except say u wan marry her

We cant be too sure of how it might turn out to be in the end

I like to make stereotypic statements alot, its either blue or black for me and if i were in your shoes, I'd never go for her

No match starts at 0-1 no matter the sound reason u tryna use justify that abnormality

What if the baby mama in question is your sister?
Will you still dich out this same advice, most especially if your sister is a good girl?
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by techub: 10:52pm On Jun 07
BarrElChapo:

9.1.3.1.1.8 .0.1.9.8
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by Tubaba83: 10:54pm On Jun 07
Try to do background checkings about her family and her
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07
Feelings79:
I'm 44 years old and it's been my experience having married a baby mama for 8 years before it collapsed.The most pain is that the relationship between them and their kids daddy never ends, to the point the man keep fucking her before meeting any obligation to the baby

Sorry for your experience. Hope you’re doing better now?
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by elbulk(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07
immortalcrown:
How old was she when it happened?

She was not deceived. She is not a rational adult. If you don't mind having an irrational wife, go ahead to marry her. The choice is yours but be ready for the consequences of your choices.

I am not saying she is evil or wicked. My point is that she is an irrational adult. Stop believing that she was deceived. I can bet that she was not deceived. But if you think she was actually deceived, tell us the full story of how the deception happened.

Are you her? People mature at different rates. Also, the focus here isn't on her past but the present, and if he feels she's worth then then by all means let him be wth her. She had a child, she didn't kill anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by elbulk(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:

A lot of people will I've you their opinions but no one knows her as you do. She didn't hide it from you. I have seen a lot of successful relationships like this just settle a few things in your heart.
1. Her child will always be part of her life, be nice to him/her
2. Because of the child, she will periodically have communication with her baby daddy, if you decide to be with her then trust her enough.
3. People will try to shame you and her, protect her.
4. If you are sure you can handle small talk and you are convinced about her, by all means, be with her.

Having a child doesn't reduce her value in an way.
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by elbulk(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07
BarrElChapo:

Sorry for your experience. Hope you’re doing better now?

He can't use his experience as a blanket conclusion, I know some that have worked.
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by holaruc(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07
Telling you she was deceived, is a green sun... Mind you the baby father still care for the child like send her money, like they still keep in touch heathily, mind you you're marrying someone who another man can get her attention in which U AV little to do about it, unless you're a kind that doesn't care if not her relationship with her baby dad will cost u much troubles in d future, especially on d boys birthday as they both might wants to take d child out for celebrations.. this is just a little analysis of the don't involve, but U might be lucky to not experience all dis... Depending on wat might happen in d future as it's unknown to us all, mind U single marrying single does not guarantee peaceful marriage talk of d other way round... Married wife should be cautioned in relating with their ex, but to caution her from relating with someone giving her money is complicated

nkemjacob2:
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by BarrElChapo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07
elbulk:

He can't use his experience as a blanket conclusion, I know some that have worked.

True. I just felt sad for him at 44 years with an 8 years failed marriage. I couldn’t but feel sad.
Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by koyeni(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07
nkemjacob2:
You will learn; the hard way

1 Like

Re: I Love Her. She Is A Baby Mama. Pls Advice Me. I Am A Single Guy by PROPHETmichael: 11:34pm On Jun 07
Stylishly find out first about the whip that was used on the first husband because majority of the time, the whip that baby mamas used in beating their first husband is usually kept for the second husband also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.