Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,272 members, 7,967,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter (195 Views)

Workch Says Atheists Are Apes! / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by TruthofGod: 3:03pm On Jun 07
If you've interacted with an atheist, then you're most likely already aware of how idiotic they are. You're also most likely aware of how bitter, deranged and hateful many of them are. You're also probably aware of their lack of self awareness.

That's the irony of most atheists on social media sites such as Reddit, Twitter, Quora and Facebook. Many have accounts that they have spent YEARS on, solely dedicated to preaching atheism as well as preaching against religion. These same idiots will say that they are free against religion and that religious beliefs are a waste of time but will spend years solely dedicated to hating against religion.

So how exactly are they free? Free from what? They spend all their time talking about how much they hate religion and religious people. So they are enslaved to hate. They're not free.

They're not free thinkers either since they will mindlessly agree with any propaganda against religion without questioning it. You see this on Quora and especially on Reddit. They also have their own groups on Reddit where they ban anyone who goes against their ideology and beliefs. You'll see this if you ever post something criticising atheism or the irrational transgender non binary gender ideologies they accept on the r/religiousfruitcake or r/atheism subs on Reddit.

They have set up these echochambers where they spend years trying to validate each other's beliefs against religion. These delusional people genuinely believe that religion is evil and that if the world "bans religion" that suddenly, there will be world wide peace.

Many will also promote their conspiracy theories and lies as fact, banning anyone who produces evidence to refute them. Many atheists for example will not accept the proven historical existence of Jesus and will ignore all the evidence or lie about it.

You can read about the evidence here:

https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/en/science/scientific-insights/did-jesus-of-nazareth-actually-exist-the-evidence-says-yes/

https://bigthink.com/thinking/was-jesus-real/

The evidence being written records of Jesus from outside The Bible by contemporaries of the time of Jesus. This is what has led to ALL REPUTABLE HISTORIANS to affirm that Jesus did exist.

In fact, as one of the historians in one of the above articles says "those who deny the existence of Jesus are like the deniers of climate change.” In other words, denying that Jesus existed makes you no different to a conspiracy theorist since you're denying the evidence.

Yet the majority of atheists continue to deny this evidence. This establishes even more that they are idiots and so indoctrinated by their hatred towards religion that they will not even accept the proven historical existence of Jesus because it goes against their beliefs.

And that isn't mentioning the irrationality of atheist arguments about how matter, space and time can come from nothingness which is unscientific and requires blind faith to believe.

It's no suprise most atheists you see on the internet are white Americans and Brits, half of them are bitter teenagers who have no knowledge of theology, philosophy, science or religion, they are simply upset that their parents took them to Church on Sunday.

The other half are middle aged white men who are bitter depressed virgins who blame religion for everything that has gone wrong with their life, instead of accepting responsibility for their own failures. Like the teenage atheists, they have little knowledge of philosophy, theology, religion or science either. They are often guided by emotional hatred simply because they had a bad experience with a few religious people or saw corruption in Church.

This is supported by studies revealing that atheists in general largely suffer from depression, higher suicide attempts and drug abuse.

https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ajp.161.12.2303

"Religiously unaffiliated subjects had significantly more lifetime suicide attempts and more first-degree relatives who committed suicide than subjects who endorsed a religious affiliation. Unaffiliated subjects were younger, less often married, less often had children, and had less contact with family members. Furthermore, subjects with no religious affiliation perceived fewer reasons for living, particularly fewer moral objections to suicide. In terms of clinical characteristics, religiously unaffiliated subjects had more lifetime impulsivity, aggression, and past substance use disorder."

This just further affirms that atheism offers nothing.

Atheism is not an answer.

Atheism doesn't improve any individual's life.

Atheism offers no meaning.

Atheism is intellectual suicide that only leads to a lonely hateful existence with a higher chance for depression, drug abuse and suicide attempts.

This is the reality of a life without God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by TruthofGod: 3:04pm On Jun 07
In the end, we should feel pity for atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by thesicilian: 3:07pm On Jun 07
In my personal opinion atheists are some of the smartest people I know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by TruthofGod: 3:10pm On Jun 07
thesicilian:
In my personal opinion atheists are some of the smartest people I know.

You must have a low standard in measuring intelligence then if they're the "smartest" people you know.

I put them on the same intellect level of flat earthers. Many atheists are lacking in common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by thesicilian: 3:12pm On Jun 07
TruthofGod:

You must have a low standard in measuring intelligence then if they're the "smartest" people you know.

I put them on the same intellect level of flat earthers. Many atheists are lacking in common sense.
You believe what you want, like I said it's my personal opinion I stated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by Lucifyre: 3:30pm On Jun 07
🤭
Beautiful irony.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by budaatum: 5:50pm On Jun 07
thesicilian:

You believe what you want, like I said it's my personal opinion I stated

I think you are not allowed to have personal opinions and should just ignorantly believe what you are told. Unfortunately, you seem far too intelligent to not use your own mind and just believe what you are told.

You atheist!

5 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by thesicilian: 7:28pm On Jun 07
budaatum:

I think you are not allowed to have personal opinions and should just ignorantly believe what you are told. Unfortunately, you seem far too intelligent to not use your own mind and just believe what you are told.

You atheist!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by Lucifyre: 1:07am On Jun 08
thesicilian:

?
Guess he overrated your intelligence if u didn't get the obvious sacarsm.
Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Jun 08
if anyone is religious then let them be religious AND if someone is an atheist then let them be whatever they desire to be in their own life.... the minute you wanna force everyone in the world to follow your religion and believe what YOU believe in, thats when this discussion is ABSURD!

- why would you even care what other people believe in?
- why would you be so butt hurt when others dont follow your religion and its teaching?
- be yourself and let other be themselves, in harmony... or is it by force to be religious?

being upset because someone is not religious (like you) is as stoopid as a vegetarian person being upset because other people on earth eat meat. why would you even care so much as to what other people do in their own lives?

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by thesicilian: 9:16am On Jun 08
Lucifyre:

Guess he overrated your intelligence if u didn't get the obvious sacarsm.
Lol. I guess you're right.
The sarcasm was screaming so loud even a deaf person should have heard it.

But what really happened was one of those "Just a moment" errors where you can't modify what you've written unless you pass a captcha which then takes you back to the front page and then you modify again, click submit and captcha appears, then back to front page and so on.
Re: Atheists Are Idiots, Especially The Ones On Reddit, Facebook, Quora And Twitter by Lucifyre: 11:50am On Jun 08
thesicilian:

Lol. I guess you're right.
The sarcasm was screaming so loud even a deaf person should have heard it.

But what really happened was one of those "Just a moment" errors where you can't modify what you've written unless you pass a captcha which then takes you back to the front page and then you modify again, click submit and captcha appears, then back to front page and so on.
It happens mate.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Content Creator Arrested... [ NOW RELEASED ] / Does Pursuing Bible Scholarship Pose A Threat To Mainstream Christian Beliefs? / Pastor Jeremiah's Miracle Water, Soap Under Investigation -NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.