Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,471 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) (64990 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:27pm On Jun 08
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by davit: 5:27pm On Jun 08
Doesn't look real. But if real, this na the good definition of wotowoto
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08
Seems guys are somewhat pleased with the news.
If true the man hasn't totally escaped manslaughter, there could still be internal bleeding.
Someone without self control can destroy his life if he wants to react to the mouth of some women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Jun 08
No time

Hunger dey town
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Barcalee: 5:29pm On Jun 08
Omo this one na German beating ooo😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Lovit(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08
I have been hearing of panel beating somebody

Na today I know what it looks like

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by rollywise(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08
This one no go for withdraw money for canter o. The teller will say it's not same person that opened the account. They'll be like you can't withdraw for your sister 😂😂😂😂. But I strongly condemn this act from an animal
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Ipobfraud: 5:31pm On Jun 08
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by SINisSIN(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08
Haa!

Arrange one soldier for this guy make dem battle. This what we did for one of my neighbours then, he derives joy in beating his wife almost every day, we have talked and talked but Baba say na em get wife, he can do anything.

As usual, after the beating one day, we went to bring one soldier on mufti to the compound, we drag Baba outside to face this soldier.

Omorh na we dey beg this soldier make em free am. See beating! I'm telling you, he was home for like 3 days receiving treatment.

Since then wife get peace, compound get peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by DrStan111: 5:31pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=130353111][/quote]
Maybe she demanded for #500k talking stage 😂😂
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08
Was she beaten on the face with a fire extinguisher?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jun 08
muyico:
she don collect! ur mouth go stay one place now!.

nwakibie3:
But I don't see any difference between before and after the beating grin
DrStan111:

Maybe she demanded for #500k talking stage 😂😂
CrossRhodes:

I don laugh taya this Saturday
CrossRhodes:
That's some star trek looking shit grin grin grin
Chrisrare:
that fourth pics go good for meme

Nonexisting1:
My boyfriend get doings. My boyfriend is an odogwu. Now we all can see it on her face. Hehehe.
This is why some people from other parts of the world consider you guys to be subhuman
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 5:32pm On Jun 08
My boyfriend get doings. My boyfriend is an odogwu. Now we all can see it on her face. Hehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:34pm On Jun 08
I don't believe it 😔
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 5:36pm On Jun 08
cococandy:

This is why some people from other parts of the world consider you guys to be subhuman
Cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haaaaaa. This one off me.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Deicide: 5:38pm On Jun 08
Na this kin men them day like

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by clarion30(f): 5:38pm On Jun 08
How do people stay and collect beatings like this? Can never be me.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by MightySparrow: 5:39pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=130353111][/quote]

Is her boyfriend a panelbeater?
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Squirrel1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08
The problem is that he'll apologize and she'll be back with him. I feel so sorry for her.

He would have killed her. I do hope he gets jailed.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by richie240: 5:40pm On Jun 08
muyico:
If only women learn to control their mouths, den nor go get problem for their husband house lailai, but 'pro-pro-pro-pro....' as if den dey talk to their 4 year old younger brother.

Nevertheless, the guy too nor try; e suppose know say women come with their drama.
As placenta is to a child, so is a woman's mouth to her character! The 2 of them go together.

FBIBOT:
damn..... what did he beat her with?
What else if not her mouth!
cool
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by ucbenjamin696(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08
Not possible, check the shape of the head,which kind force dem go appy for the head,to collect dat type of change of face....make she juz go apply for change of name.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Paul112(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08
She looks like an outer space figure(Alien)

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Chrisrare: 5:42pm On Jun 08
cococandy:

Don't be stupidd, the picture is fake. If they bash your head like that, you'll be lying in coma not taking selfies.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08
NA THIS ONE BE THE DEFINITION OF "KNOCKING SENSELESS"

CHAII!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by richie240: 5:47pm On Jun 08
That's on the condition that your craze pass hin own or that he too nor get ppl wey he fit arrange.

You hol broken bottle u dey happy sey u get weapon, u know wetin d other guy hol??

Better advice ur loose-tongued sister to hol her tongue so as not to destroy 2 lives: yours and her husband, bcus, laslas, u killam and u end up in prison or he kill u and he ends up in prison.
cool
princepee:
What f is this?
Do this to my sister and I will arrange correct beating for you.

She could have died from the beating..

Girls self always involved with mad men in the name of love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by drkay(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08
She needs an urgent CT Head, not photoshoot.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Funflipper: 5:51pm On Jun 08
Chrisrare:
Don't be stupidd, the picture is fake. If they bash your head like that, you'll be lying in coma not taking selfies.

Don't mind the dumb girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08
muyico:
don't copy him. you may not be lucky
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08
Looks to me like the normal way they try to drag men into all of their problems Including MENstruation...

On a serious note tho, this looks like an accident to me..

Leave men out of it..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by wrongman665(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=130353111][/quote]grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 5:52pm On Jun 08
Instead of taking pictures, Lady needs an Urgent CT scan of her brain and possible surgical intervention. You are dying. Stop taking Pictures 😭😭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.