Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) (64992 Views)

Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / 17-year-old Yahoo Boy Beats His 28-year-old Girlfriend To Pulp (photos) / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by popes001: 8:25pm On Jun 08
This person looks like the question mark. On another note, domestic violence should be frowned upon. Marry who you can manage.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by uvincent2(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08
Which beat. Na her real face be that, I know her
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by abbeyd2(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08
We need to see her real picture before and after to ascertain the level of her damage. Because I didn't understand the shape of that head.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by ellizy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08
This is balablu
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:29pm On Jun 08
Morbeta11:
And shes had not arrested him?
She's still showing us her rearranged face on social media?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by StreetFight: 8:29pm On Jun 08
Yemike:
Is it possible for an head to swell like that out of beating?

The force that could make an head suddenly add another layer will be more than enough to kill the person or rather make the person go into coma not taking selfies.

Abi na juju he use knack am for head ni?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by NoToPile: 8:32pm On Jun 08
The comments on the 1st 2 pages are mostly terrible.

Shey she doesn't have brain Injury like this? angry
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by GreatVocalist: 8:33pm On Jun 08
Oboy eh! Any difference?

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by starstaz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08
Cepha-hematomoid. Kilode!
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by netmillionaires(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08
There are cases one don't react to. What if they attacked the husband and he died in the process. The court wouldn't accept self-defence.

As for me, my anger will almost make me have a heart attack but I will simply take my sister home. I will only have a problem with him if he dares show up to apologize and demand that my sister go back home with him. Na there we go get issue.

ElevationD:
Does she have brothers? Without delay, they should respond in kind to the beast.

One lady, her husband used to beat her to pulp and there was no one to save her. They lived in a face me I face you. One day, the lady’s junior brother arrived at 7am to visit them. At that time the husband was already beating the lady. Her brother knocked on the door, but the husband refused to open and continued the beating. The brother quickly ran out and bought a bottle of beer. He drank it, held the empty bottle and waited in front of the door. As soon as the husband was done with the beating, he opened the door to walk out. That’s how the brother landed the empty bottle of his head. See blood everywhere. From that day, the man never lifted his hands against his wife. The brother threatened him that if he ever tried it again, im own don finish. He also threatened the husband against chasing the wife away. They lived happily ever after with the brain resetting given to the husband by the brother.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Yemike post=130353792]Is it possible for an head to swell like that out of beating?

The force that could make an head suddenly add another layer will be more than enough to kill the person or rather make the person go into coma not taking selfies.
[ being an orthodox, my right(2) can disfigure your skull like that. ]
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Executive729: 8:55pm On Jun 08
Morbeta11:

She must have cheated
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:10pm On Jun 08
Wait
He beat her to the point of her having hydrocephalus
Aaaaaahhhh, this one loud.
After this thing, she no suppose near man.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by OZ511: 9:11pm On Jun 08
Double skull grin
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Chimela101: 9:11pm On Jun 08
muyico:
she don collect! ur mouth go stay one place now!.

😂😘😂😂 Her mouth go rest small now🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by ukaface(f): 9:12pm On Jun 08
Executive729:

She must have cheated
So what should be meted out to men who cheat? A round of applause?

You go just type Wetin wey no make sense.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:14pm On Jun 08
Shinedu why now
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08
Lies
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Medici777: 9:27pm On Jun 08
This is murder and not attempted murder
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08
Respect people privacy why post such graphic image without their consent.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Pat081: 9:50pm On Jun 08
I do not believe this
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by idahme(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08
ElevationD:
Does she have brothers? Without delay, they should respond in kind to the beast.

One lady, her husband used to beat her to pulp and there was no one to save her. They lived in a face me I face you. One day, the lady’s junior brother arrived at 7am to visit them. At that time the husband was already beating the lady. Her brother knocked on the door, but the husband refused to open and continued the beating. The brother quickly ran out and bought a bottle of beer. He drank it, held the empty bottle and waited in front of the door. As soon as the husband was done with the beating, he opened the door to walk out. That’s how the brother landed the empty bottle of his head. See blood everywhere. From that day, the man never lifted his hands against his wife. The brother threatened him that if he ever tried it again, im own don finish. He also threatened the husband against chasing the wife away. They lived happily ever after with the brain resetting given to the husband by the brother.

There is no need for physical fight ooooo, them no born the man wey go touch my two sisters that are married. Them no born you well, we dey dey five guys wey dey back the two ladie, inside we have a lawyer, an Engineer, two medical professionals, political scientist . Them no born that man wey go raise hand up against a lady that has five Gees behind her, that's the end of the man. After physical beating, him jail term go long pass third mainland bridge aswear.

Most of the families don't exude soft power that's why all of these happen. If a man knows there is consequences for his actions he won't assault a woman that hasn't assaulted him. Verbal abuse is no reason to unleash physical abuse, if you don't like the verbal abuse a woman dish out to you divorce her so she can go learn character but it's a no no for you to assault her.

The only grounds where a man can defend himself is when the lady has physically assaulted him with a weapon that is able to permanently incapacitate him. Still yet there is use of appropriate force in this scenario must only be used when there isn't any way of escape out of the impending danger.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by spiceadole: 10:21pm On Jun 08
princepee:
What f is this?
Do this to my sister and I will arrange correct beating for you.

She could have died from the beating..

Girls self always involved with mad men in the name of love.

After which,your sister will settle with the man and relationship will continue.
They will even get married and you will become her enemy.
A lot of women love men who abuse them.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by vincentbravo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08
Skull Reset 😀😀😀
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by BucketHat(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08
We're on our way right about now!!!

1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 11:41pm On Jun 08
Angelfrost:
Nah... This better be a joke!

You mean a man used beating to turn a woman into an Alien Predator?!! shocked

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 11:45pm On Jun 08
richie240:
That's on the condition that your craze pass hin own or that he too nor get ppl wey he fit arrange.

You hol broken bottle u dey happy sey u get weapon, u know wetin d other guy hol??

Better advice ur loose-tongued sister to hol her tongue so as not to destroy 2 lives: yours and her husband, bcus, laslas, u killam and u end up in prison or he kill u and he ends up in prison.
cool
Story
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 11:51pm On Jun 08
cococandy:
fake or not I don’t know what it is about a picture or woman looking obviously battered that’s so amusing.

Xtupid bitch.
We laugh at men sometimes too

Why not lighten up and not let these dudes break your stellar character?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by richie240: 11:54pm On Jun 08

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by Ibelearner: 12:07am On Jun 09
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This woman chop beating no be here Wonder how she take sefie . The man beat hin frustration into the innocent woman. Chai people dey 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:12am On Jun 09
Maysdevices:
We laugh at men sometimes too

Why not lighten up and not let these dudes break your stellar character?

No we don’t laugh at men being battered and assaulted either.

If I do have stellar character, ignoring comments that find violent assault funny will diminish this so called stellar character that I have. No?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 1:12am On Jun 09
😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.