Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,336 members, 7,925,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 08:11 AM

My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help (227 Views)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / Namecheap Account With 100$ Fund Inside For Sale / 100$ Worth BTC For Sale Check In To See My Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help by Joshameh5674: 10:49pm On Jun 07
Hello everyone. My South Africa PayPal account with 100$ inside was limited. Am kind of confused right now . What do I do please?

They are asking of documents which I don’t have .. anyone has any idea on how to remove the money ? Or would you love to buy the papal account.. my number is …….
Re: My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help by olaitan62(m): 5:23am On Jun 08
It's gone. Luck your wound and move on.
Re: My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help by Joshameh5674: 9:34am On Jun 08
olaitan62:
It's gone. Luck your wound and move on.
some people said after 180 days which is 6 months , I will be able to withdraw the funds. How true is that ?
Re: My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help by donsheddy1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08
Joshameh5674:
some people said after 180 days which is 6 months , I will be able to withdraw the funds. How true is that ?
It's true after you have provided them with useful documentation.
Re: My South Africa Paypal Account With 100$ Inside Was Limited . Help by PapaBornboy: 5:11pm On Jun 11
Hard luck bro.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Notice This On Your Google Account Before? / Pls Help....my Blogger Blog Post No Longer Shows Thumbnail On Home Page / Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.