Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) (724 Views)

Reconstruction Of 19km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road In Ogun State (Pictures) / Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit / A Massive Sinkhole On Niger State Road (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Trapnews: 8:34am On Jun 08
@Dapo Abiodun, the people you are governing are becoming jobless by the day as the companies around Atan Alapoti are shutting down as they are running at losses. Your people are not requesting that you provide jobs, they are pleading that you atleast allow the few ones with jobs in these companies to keep them. Thank you as we expect urgent intervention.

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Ttipsy(f): 8:51am On Jun 08
Ogun has worst road down south !

I wonder despite our IGR

8 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by BossGerald: 8:57am On Jun 08
They're only focused on Alex otti, SE and Anambra state, while their governors loot them blindly.

Eleyi Abiodun is worst, yet they gave him second term.

Look at IGR road, bigger than Hong Kong and Taiwan combined.

I forgot, they're all lagosians now

11 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Simeonjoe1: 8:59am On Jun 08
Na the billboard cause this. Though bad but that road I'm seeing is easily maneuverable
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by press9jatv: 9:00am On Jun 08
Ogun State and Osun State is been afflicted with bad governors. Dilapidated kilometres of roads scattered everywhere in these 2 States. Very bad situation

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:03am On Jun 08
Daru Dapo should come n remove the sign post for a foolish driver to past. You think Daru Dapo is Alex Otti that is celebrating 2.5 KM road. Your foolishness must be define.

Trapnews:
@Dapo Abiodun, the people you are governing are becoming jobless by the day as the companies around Atan Alapoti are shutting down as they are running at losses. Your people are not requesting that you provide jobs, they are pleading that you atleast allow the few ones with jobs in these companies to keep them. Thank you as we expect urgent intervention.
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by agadez007(m): 9:04am On Jun 08
I said it several times here on Nairaland but Yoruba people love to dwell on lies than reality,the roads in Ogun can swallow cars and worse than even Aba but when your talk about bad roads your see them open their ewedu stained mouth shouting “H-Aba H-aba”
Ogun has the worse roads in the whole southern Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:05am On Jun 08
Abia Anambra state are not afflicted with bad road in every street, your roads are paved with gold that is why your best governor Alex Otti is celebrating 2.5 KM doing before n after.

press9jatv:
Ogun State and Osun State is been afflicted with bad governors. Dilapidated kilometres of roads scattered everywhere in these 2 States. Very bad situation
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Sultanofpiglets: 9:07am On Jun 08
Hey!!!

Another day in the miserable life of audio IGR kingdom. Where Government uses Propaganda and employs Propagandist to drive their narratives of audio development.

Nlfpmod.... Good Day...

Please send to Frontpage..

Thank you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Goodday90(m): 9:07am On Jun 08
But but Ogun igr is greater than Singapore’s according to our brothers from that region

I don’t believe this is ogun,ogun roads are Rwanda standard

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Goodday90(m): 9:08am On Jun 08
EcoNews:
Abia Anambra state are not afflicted with bad road in every street, your roads are paved with gold that is why your best governor Alex Otti is celebrating 2.5 KM doing before n after.

Whataboism

Them take am swear for una?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:09am On Jun 08
And you know that from agulu or upper iweka.

Or you are expecting Ogun to be celebrating 2.5 KM of like you foolishly do in Abia with Alex Otti nonsense.

agadez007:
I said it several times here on Nairaland but Yoruba people love to dwell on lies than reality,the roads in Ogun can swallow cars and worse than even Aba but when your talk about bad roads your see them open their ewedu stained mouth shouting “H-Aba H-aba”
Ogun has the worse roads in the whole southern Nigeria
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by helinues: 9:09am On Jun 08
Too bad.

Where is Daru Dagboru self
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Sultanofpiglets: 9:11am On Jun 08
It's this comparism that exposes the real victim mentality that you accuse others of.

Face the fact that Abiodun has exhibited a very high level of disgusting leadership failure.

Alex Otti is doing his bit and people appreciate him...

Ooni of Ife was there..
Sanwolu was there
Even Shettima was there..

So stop the useless wailing and face your IGR disaster..

EcoNews:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Treasure17(m): 9:14am On Jun 08
It's undebatable that Dapo is a failure in Ogun state. Man is so detach from reality. Difficult to repair roads but they have money to sponsor people for Hajj. Rederede.
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Sultanofpiglets: 9:14am On Jun 08
This ozour just dey cry everywhere...

Omo face the obvious fact...

Your worthless Region breeds Propaganda with audio projects.

Always wailing and comparing situations, at the same time claiming victim mentality...

Sore losers..

EcoNews:

Or you are expecting Ogun to be celebrating 2.5 KM of like you foolishly do in Abia with Alex Otti nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by PHIPEX(m): 9:17am On Jun 08
Simeonjoe1:
Na the billboard cause this. Though bad but that road I'm seeing is easily maneuverable
Are you sure it not while maneuvering the bad road that got the bill board involved? Bill Boards hardly obstruct motorists, it's the Vehicle that "attacked" the Billboard.

Of all my ovwr 15years covering Ogun state, I can only mention 2 roads I have personally seen the state comission. It's really pathetic. It's either the roads are forgotten or abandoned projects.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by ibechris(m): 9:17am On Jun 08
BossGerald:

They're only focused on Alex otti, SE and Anambra state, while their governors loot them blindly.

Eleyi Abiodun is worst, yet they gave him second term.

Look at IGR road, bigger than Hong Kong and Taiwan combined.

I forgot, they're all lagosians now

Don't mind them...the entire Ogun road is akin to jungle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:19am On Jun 08
Reason why the Daru Dapo you igbos want to soil his name is not commission 2.5 KM road like Alex Otti with before n after from unlimited angle to buttress your foolishness

Goodday90:
But but Ogun igr is greater than Singapore’s according to our brothers from that region

I don’t believe this is ogun,ogun roads are Rwanda standard

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by press9jatv: 9:20am On Jun 08
EcoNews:

stop displaying your ignorance here, Has Dapo Abiodun do tangible projects in ogun state in the last 5 years niii. Go to Sango ota and see massive dilapidated roads there. The worst ogun state governor so far is Dapo Abiodun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by BlackfireX: 9:21am On Jun 08
Somehow Abia state is better than ogun state o

grin
Awon IGR people

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:23am On Jun 08
This is coming from you that worship Alex Otti 2.5 KM road n street light with several before now after. Do you even know how many KM of road Dap Abiodun commissioned just last week. He commissioned 35 KM of beta made road compare to Alex Otti.

I willing to bet that Alex Otti his entire 4 year will not construct 35 KM of road in Anambra with all the before n after drama your igbos have been littering Nairaland with how about that ?! Just mere 35KM o.

Sultanofpiglets:
This ozour just dey cry everywhere...

Omo face the obvious fact...

Your worthless Region breeds Propaganda with audio projects.

Always wailing and comparing situations, at the same time claiming victim mentality...

Sore losers..

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by agadez007(m): 9:24am On Jun 08
EcoNews:

after all these insults,you will still swim potopoto to go to the next street to buy Amala and gbegiri

You are doing yourself,you think you are doing me

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:27am On Jun 08
No he as not yet he built a brand new airport, the number of homes he commissioned Alex Otti will not build 1/3 even if he spend 8 years as governor.

Should we start showing roads Dapo Abiodun build in comparison to Alex Otti so the world can see who the failure is truly.

I know you foolish souls have been paid to malign the man out of your inherited hate but your Waterloo is at hand. You can have field day when I am not on Nairaland but you oga should register today as a bad day in your memory

press9jatv:
stop displaying your ignorance here, Has Dapo Abiodun do tangible projects in ogun state in the last 5 years niii. Go to Sango ota and see massive dilapidated roads there. The worst ogun state governor so far is Dapo Abiodun
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:29am On Jun 08
I was hoping you will counter photos of Alex Otti project so I being Dapo Abiodun own for the world to judge who the failure is.

agadez007:
after all these insults,you will still swim potopoto to go to the next street to buy Amala and gbegiri

You are doing yourself,you think you are doing me
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:30am On Jun 08
Na by mouth we go know that from upper iweka. Show workings you no gree or you think they celebrate 2.5 KM of road like you do in Abia with street light ?!

BlackfireX:
Somehow Abia state is better than ogun state o

grin
Awon IGR people
Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by Tunde835(m): 9:33am On Jun 08
Dapo abiodun is the worst

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by XerXers: 9:33am On Jun 08
Ndi IGR. Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by XerXers: 9:35am On Jun 08
EcoNews:
Na by mouth we go know that from upper iweka. Show workings you no gree or you think they celebrate 2.5 KM of road like you do in Abia with street light ?!

Stop shouting 2.5 km up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by press9jatv: 9:36am On Jun 08
EcoNews:
No he as not yet he built a brand new airport, the number of homes he commissioned Alex Otti will not build 1/3 even if he spend 8 years as governor.

Should we start showing roads Dapo Abiodun build in comparison to Alex Otti so the world can see who the failure is truly.

I know you foolish souls have been paid to malign the man out of your inherited hate but your Waterloo is at hand. You can have field day when I am not on Nairaland but you oga should register today as a bad day in your memory

you keep on displaying your ignorance with your bullying here. What Alex Otti has achieved within a year, the failure Dapo has never achieve it in the last 5 years in government. I guess Na house and airport that will boost igr abi? Besides the airport is a cargo airport. Can you post pictures of Sango ota road for us to see and judge. Worst ogun state governor so far is Dapo Abiodun. Clueless governor that still owes the ogun State pensioners living them In penury and poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by EcoNews: 9:36am On Jun 08
Ever wonder why hopeless obidient ipob igbos are the ones lamenting about Ogun state road. Their foolish governor Alex Otti is only able to build 2.5 KM over a year in office while the Dapo Abiodun they are insulting just commissioned 2 road beta constructed well over 35 KM yet this paid morons are here exhibiting their foolishness to tarnish a beta n more performing governor than Alex Otti.

Re: Ogun State Road In Crisis (atan Alapoti Road) by press9jatv: 9:37am On Jun 08
XerXers:

Stop shouting 2.5 km up and down
that’s what he can shout, he has nothing absolutely nothing to offer. He’s just the clueless data errand Dapo Abiodun boy. Don’t give him attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Travels Abroad? / Do You Have Kids Goin 2 Dubai 4 Summer?lets Take Dem There 4 Less Than U Expect / Owerri Ticket Needed! Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.