Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race (12246 Views)

Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Rwanda's President Paul Kagame Approves The Retirement Of 924 Military Officials / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 1:23pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

Who told you Kagame is working? Propaganda.
Evidence at hand! Go to any social media, say Quora and ask about how Kagame is performing, out of 10 Rwandans replying you, 9 will rate him well. Kagame has a far, far better popularity rating among Rwandans than balablu has among Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Galinton(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Wen i was small, they told us that we are the leaders of TOMORROW.

Since I mature and even grow green beards , na still the old MONKEYS still de rule us!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
you no get ashawo today?

3 Likes

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 1:25pm On Jun 08
TEYA:

Evidence at hand! Go to any social media, say Quora and ask about how Kagame is performing, out of 10 Rwandans replying you, 9 will rate him well. Kagame has a far, far better popularity rating among Rwandans than balablu has among Nigerians.

Dont mention Balablu bulaba, he is a tragedy and a spiritual curse, an affliction.

But seriously, Kagame has a terrible human rights record.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 1:30pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

Therefore its ok for one man to make it his divine right for life abi?
If the country works well then that's fine. How did Obj handing over to Yar'dua and then to GEJ and then to Buhari and Tinubu favour you? If OBJ retained power and Nigeria worked superbly well, how will that even be a problem? China got to where they are because Mao stayed in power for like 25 years. Singapore got this far because Lee Kwan Yew stayed in power for about 30 years. Kagame staying in power for about 30 years is serving Rwanda well too. Oyinbo deceived you into accepting democracy without any foundation, one president will be in power for 4 years and before he knows what's happening, it's time to leave, and in comes another one that will destroy everything he worked to build. We will never get anywhere that way!

1 Like

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Exceed15: 1:30pm On Jun 08
It is not a royal title. Kigame should step away when the ovation is loud.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 1:32pm On Jun 08
tommy589:

Minus Kigali,where again in Rwanda

You need to visit other places without guided tour
Lol Rwanda has beautiful landscapes, hills valleys and beautiful volcanic mountains. It is one of the foremost tourist destinations in Africa and guess what? You can tour all of those places without the fear of getting kidnapped. Can you say that about Sambisa forest which also used to be a games reserve? They're doing fine! Give honour to whom honour is due.

1 Like

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Kingpele(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08
Wow
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Fiwayemi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08
Rwandan has achieved remarkable growth since Genocide in 1993, between Hutu the majority and tutsi the minority. Paul kagame deserves the credit
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Boogyman557: 1:33pm On Jun 08
Galinton:
you no get ashawo today?
Holly Gram cool I de expect money this evening.

The money way de my hand, na WEED i use am buy.

I de expect like 85k this evening and na like 6 different ASHAWO house i go JAZZ in..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 1:35pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

Dont mention Balablu bulaba, he is a tragedy and a spiritual curse, an affliction.

But seriously, Kagame has a terrible human rights record.
What is the problem with him? Tell me sir.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 1:37pm On Jun 08
Tonididdyx:

Why fix what's not broken?
Both rwanda and Russia are working....
Me I wonder for them o! And most Rwandans love their leader. Just the same way the west is complaining about sit tight leaders in china. China is working, they should mind their business.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 1:38pm On Jun 08
Exceed15:
It is not a royal title. Kigame should step away when the ovation is loud.
His people want him on power, we should not dictate for them!
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Galinton(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I de expect money this evening.

The money way de my hand, na WEED i use am buy.

I de expect like 85k this evening and na like 6 different ASHAWO house i go JAZZ in..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
hmm, boogyman557, so you want spend 85k on ashawo? Why not help us with that 5k inside that 85k
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 1:43pm On Jun 08
TEYA:

If the country works well then that's fine. How did Obj handing over to Yar'dua and then to GEJ and then to Buhari and Tinubu favour you? If OBJ retained power and Nigeria worked superbly well, how will that even be a problem? China got to where they are because Mao stayed in power for like 25 years. Singapore got this far because Lee Kwan Yew stayed in power for about 30 years. Kagame staying in power for about 30 years is serving Rwanda well too. Oyinbo deceived you into accepting democracy without any foundation, one president will be in power for 4 years and before he knows what's happening, it's time to leave, and in comes another one that will destroy everything he worked to build. We will never get anywhere that way!

Why are you citing the VERY FEW leaders that stayed forever with good results and ignoring the FAR longer list of leaders that stayed forever with disastrous results? ? ? ?

Biya, Museveni, Eyadema, Mugabe. . . . the list goes on.

Do you support life presidency, yes or no?

Dont make it about whether the leader is good or bad, do you support the principle?

As for OBJ - Yaradua and Goodluck were good choices. Yaradua was the best we had but for his illness.

1 Like

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 1:47pm On Jun 08
TEYA:

What is the problem with him? Tell me sir.

Why dont we start with his human rights record. Or better still, just the topic of this thread. Whats up with banning an opposition leader from contesting on such ridiculous grounds?

Thats already the worst corruption and dictatorship/
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 1:48pm On Jun 08
Galinton:
hmm, boogyman557, so you want spend 85k on ashawo? Why not help us with that 5k inside that 85k

Believe you me, people spend millions on ashawo.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Galinton(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

Believe you me, people spend millions on ashawo.
chai, some people get mine sha. Spend millons on ashawo? Nawa oo
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 1:58pm On Jun 08
Galinton:
chai, some people get mine sha. Spend millons on ashawo? Nawa oo

You mean you dont know this? Normal normal.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 2:00pm On Jun 08

1 Like

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by lightwind(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08
LegacyB:

Known fool!

I am not your mate. Respect yourself
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by LegacyB: 2:08pm On Jun 08
lightwind:

I am not your mate. Respect yourself
Yes ure right. Your IQ states that obviously.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Max24: 2:43pm On Jun 08
Good! The same should be applied to Obi. The rate at which he is reacting to issues that does not concern him is too much. Aproko !
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by CoronaVirusPro: 3:07pm On Jun 08
Ojemedad:

Lol, Kagame is one of the only African president that don’t give a Bleep about the west, you should follow be enlightened before typing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where is UK exporting its immigrants?
Who is the West using to exploit Congo?

Change your television or sign up for unlimited Data.

3 Likes

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by frog12: 3:10pm On Jun 08
where was she when kagame stopped the killings ??

the pest wants to eat where it did not sow grin

God1000:
This Paul kagame and Vladimir Putin of Russia are the same, very paranoid and despotic.

How can one man be ruling since 2000

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 3:39pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

Why are you citing the VERY FEW leaders that stayed forever with good results and ignoring the FAR longer list of leaders that stayed forever with disastrous results? ? ? ?

Biya, Museveni, Eyadema, Mugabe. . . . the list goes on.

Do you support life presidency, yes or no?

Dont make it about whether the leader is good or bad, do you support the principle?

As for OBJ - Yaradua and Goodluck were good choices. Yaradua was the best we had but for his illness.
But we are not talking about Museveni and Eyadema, we are talking about Kagame and he is doing well. No need to fix what is clearly working. Besides, Dem Mobutu, Eyadema and Museveni were puppets utilized by the west for their enrichment.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 3:45pm On Jun 08
TEYA:

But we are not talking about Museveni and Eyadema, we are talking about Kagame and he is doing well. No need to fix what is clearly working. Besides, Dem Mobutu, Eyadema and Museveni were puppets utilized by the west for their enrichment.

Are his human rights abuses working? Is his determination to be a life president beneficial for democracy? Can you defend the particular issue of this opposition leader being barred from elections? Dont you know that such things simmer and will lead to an explosion?
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Akamon(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08
TEYA:

Rwanda is more beautiful and progressive than your country. Remove the log in your eyes.
When this happens in your country, you will stand on the mountain top to cry evil, corruption and murder. As long as it's not Nigeria it's ok for you. What an evil thinking and expression

1 Like

Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by Bluntemperor: 4:34pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

Another acclaimed hero turned despot. Human beings sef.
Kagame is a case that needs to be studied. A case of a tyrant pretending to be a modern democrat.
He is evil.

What about the Uganda President?
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 4:40pm On Jun 08
Bluntemperor:

What about the Uganda President?

Worse, worster, worstest.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by DeepsightX: 4:41pm On Jun 08
Akamon:

When this happens in your country, you will stand on the mountain top to cry evil, corruption and murder. As long as it's not Nigeria it's ok for you. What an evil thinking and expression

Thank you. Just imagine if Obi or Atiku was banned from contesting last year.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TheArrowhead(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08
God1000:

https://bbc.com/news/articles/cw007n5pn4wo

Again?? Kagame wants to die there? is running a police state. He's taking Africa back to the era of life-présidents.
Re: Diane Rwigara: Kagame Critic Barred From Rwanda's Presidential Race by TEYA: 7:10pm On Jun 08
DeepsightX:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/14/rwanda-human-rights-fears-paul-kagame

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2023/country-chapters/rwanda
If you read the comments I made initially, I said the only people who stand to gain from a rotational system of government are politicians, most of whom are queuing up, waiting for an opportunity to rape the country. When you have a leader who is working hard to fix their country, you are sure to find such desperate politicians fighting them. They are not necessarily fighting for the well being of the country, they just want to have their own opportunity to rule for the sake of ruling. They opposed Gaddafi, they opposed Mao, they opposed Lee Kwan Yew and Kagame is not going to be an exception. In all these cases, they were dealt with decisively. When you lead for decades, the west will even support some of these people to stage coups against you, or if you show signs of weakness, they may arm them to rebel against you, when they fail, you will see them using Human Rights Watch and The Guardian to call you names, but the JAMB question is do the country men /women of these leaders want them in power? If they are rated high by their people, they should continue leading. If China or Singapore etc had succumbed to the allegation of human rights violation, their countries wouldn't be where they are today. Lee Kwan Yew jailed journalists and locked up opponents and Mao killed opponents too, but for the greater good of their countries.
The west who you admire are not saints, there are human rights violations they perpetrate too. Edward Snowden and Julian Assange are in exile today and we know why. What about Guantanamo bay and Iraq? They should stop disturbing us with unsolicited lectures on upholding human rights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc / Outside Mandela's Home (pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.