Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,654 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day (1953 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Reno Omokri: β€œI Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Nonny95: 11:25pm On Jun 08
Ever since the intense social attacks on Peter Obi, his Twitter Followers have kept on growing.

I have been monitoring the numbers, to actually know if his popularity was dropping as claimed by Baterians πŸ˜‚.

But to my greatest surprise, his followers that were around 4.4 million as at last month, has surged to 4.6.

Remember, he was called social media candidate prior to last election and he was allocated 6m despite the irregularities, shutting of irev and all.

Imagine what will happen before 2027πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Reno Omokri and co. Thank you for the free promoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Nonny95: 11:25pm On Jun 08
Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by yyba: 11:44pm On Jun 08
Nonny95:
Ever since the intense social attacks on Peter Obi, his Twitter Followers have kept on growing.

I have been monitoring the numbers, to actually know if his popularity was dropping as claimed by Baterians πŸ˜‚.

But to my greatest surprise, his followers that were around 4.4 million as at last month, has surged to 4.6.

Remember, he was called social media candidate prior to last election and he was allocated 6m despite the irregularities, shutting of irev and all.

Op incase just remember

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Chrisrare: 11:49pm On Jun 08
good one, he should enjoy his social media following cos that's as good as it gets for him. him level no reach to be president of a great country like Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by raskymonojendor: 12:57am On Jun 09
Nonny95:

He is the Twitter and Nairaland president. What do you expect.

I started following the agulu fraud this month but I will not vote for him in 2027 just as I did not vote for him on 2023. He is not even in my top 3 candidates.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by 9jatriot(m): 1:06am On Jun 09
If it is by followers, even the followers of your former friend Reino when he was known as the voice of the voiceless is also surging.

In marketing they call these kind of things vanity metrics. They really do not affect bottomline except you are able to find a way to convert followers into assets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 1:14am On Jun 09
cheesy

raskymonojendor:

I started following the agulu fraud this month but I will not vote for him in 2027 just as I did not vote for him on 2023. He is not even in my top 3 candidates.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 1:16am On Jun 09
@yarimo. Keep crying

yyba:
Op incase just remember

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by AdesegunSanni89: 4:52am On Jun 09
Nobody in Nigeria can drag presidency with Peter Obi so far it’s on Twitter. All hail the President of Nigeria on Twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Bobloco: 5:35am On Jun 09
yyba:
Op incase just remember

We heard that several times before the 2023 general election, but he ended up defeating the Lagos blueprint builder, beating him blue-black, so INEC had to shut down its results viewing portal and conjure up numbers for Tinubu to emerge as the winner.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Bobloco: 5:42am On Jun 09
raskymonojendor:

We heard that several times before the 2023 general election, but he ended up defeating the Lagos blueprint builder, beating him blue-black, so INEC had to shut down its results viewing portal and conjure up numbers for Tinubu to emerge as the winner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Kaiser20: 5:55am On Jun 09
The failure of APC and Tinubu's incompetence is reason Sir Peter Obi is loved by Nigerians.
Tinubu has been tested, and nobody want to follow a Blind man .

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by BlowYourMind: 6:15am On Jun 09
He should remain the president on Twitter. we don't want hypocrite in this delicate situation of the country before he declared another Biafra war, religious war daddy.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by thesicilian: 6:25am On Jun 09
Wide is the road that leads to destruction
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Mbanda(m): 6:30am On Jun 09
raskymonojendor:

Op no mind this one o! He is just here for lies and mischief.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Mbanda(m): 6:34am On Jun 09
Bobloco:

We heard that several times before the 2023 general election, but he ended up defeating the Lagos blueprint builder, beating him blue-black, so INEC had to shut down its results viewing portal and conjure up numbers for him to emerge as the winner.Β 
Even Raskimonojendor knows that what you just said is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by slivertongue: 8:07am On Jun 09
follow who know road
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Chivisee: 8:28am On Jun 09
that is why he is known as online president.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Nonny95: 8:31am On Jun 09
Chivisee:
that is why he is known as online president.

Online Candidate you guys said. But he flogged the Atlantic ocean tamer in his house

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:58am On Jun 09
Baterians hate good thing normally...

They are naturally wicked, if you don live for Ife or Ikare you go know wetin me dey yarn.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:40am On Jun 09
Igbos now celebrate this too cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the lowest of lows any group can go

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by FourQu: 9:54am On Jun 09
EmperorCaesar:
Igbos now celebrate this too cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is the lowest of lows any group can go

Heloooo grin

I'm still waving πŸ‘‹

https://www.nairaland.com/8117580/reason-bateria-gave-us-political

Stop running angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Emetex22(m): 10:11am On Jun 09
Chrisrare:
good one, he should enjoy his social media following cos that's as good as it gets for him. him level no reach to be president of a great country like Nigeria.
Hope you are enjoying your Nigeria, who would have believe when Buhari said Nigeria will miss him, chai. May Nigerian economic policies happen to you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by ModJ1(m): 11:34am On Jun 09
Your favourite Gentle Chauffeur.....pls, Iet us be your vehicle/Tokunbo delivery and part-time, Full day, or travel Driver.
Call/WhatsApp 08163908793
tested and trusted.
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by ogashman(m): 11:56am On Jun 09
Please check balablue and Atiku's number of followers, I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 12:06pm On Jun 09
Amen oooooo!!!

Emetex22:

Hope you are enjoying your Nigeria, who would have believe when Buhari said Nigeria will miss him, chai. May Nigerian economic policies happen to you abundantly
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 12:07pm On Jun 09
Goodnewsforlife...

Please keep sharing my posts...

You go share tire.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 12:09pm On Jun 09
Goodnewsforlife...

Tinubu is a certified failure ..

Keep sharing..

Oya share quickly.. grin
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 12:12pm On Jun 09
Goodnewsforlife...

Why you run from sharing my posts...?

Tinubu is a disaster and a certified failure..

Oya share this one again...

grin
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by StarRiderr: 12:23pm On Jun 09
Chrisrare:
what makes Nigeria a great Country as it stands now..if I may ask
Is it her citizens fleeing the country,or the high inflation rate or the impoverishing policies makes by it current administration or the epileptic power supply or the basics amenities that's not given to her citizens what exactly would you boost about been a Nigerian
Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 12:25pm On Jun 09
Goodnewsforlife

Keep sharing...

.Tinubu is so disgraceful that his disgrace is total and epic.

Imagine BUHARI saying people will miss him because he knew Tinubu is a disaster..

Now share.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Twitter Followers Keep Surging Every Day by Sultanofpiglets: 12:35pm On Jun 09
Peter Obi will be the Nightmare of Agbado supporters.

How can a man that came third be a headache to a man that came 1st.

This shows FEAR and total insecurities..

Why are Tinubu supporters the most insecure people on Earth?

Very pathetic..

Now ..

Goodnewsforlife, keep crying

Share as always.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Owners Of Nigeria / Jimi Agbaje For Round House - 2007 / Pay Deduction Scam Rocks Nig Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.