Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Arich Apps Is Scam Don't Fall Victim - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Arich Apps Is Scam Don't Fall Victim (104 Views)

Zinoly Is Scam... Don't Be Deceived! / MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. / Mysafepay.ng Is A Scam - Don't Pay Any N60,000 [fake Autoblogging Business] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arich Apps Is Scam Don't Fall Victim by MurphyInc(m): 5:03am On Jun 09
This is to notify the general public that Arich Investment company is a scam. Don't save your money with them.

I have been duped of N190,000.

Few months ago, They sent some young girls into my office to introduced the apps to me. I saved upto N192,000 without verifying if they are genuine or not. Then lately I decided to do some research about them them online then I saw their address and on their Instagram page so I decided to check in their office to verify if my money is safe.

On Monday,4th of June,, I got to their office and I was told that they have moved out of their office cos some customers couldn't get their money back and they are making trouble with them. The person asked me how much do I have with them, I told him then he said I shouldn't bother cos there are people that have up to 2 million and above with them. I left there sad.

Stay away from Arich app and anything Arich. I don't want anyone to fall into their hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Social Trading: Beyond K-line Sharing / How Did You Recover After Losing Life Savings And Going Totally Bankrupt / Are Memecoins Ruining Crypto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.