Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,723 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa (13397 Views)

UK Attorney General To Decide If Ekweremadus’ Trial Will Go Ahead / Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by DUNDEEmoderatos: 8:37pm On Jun 09
helinues:
grin

Obi is technically out from the 2031 election, Age shouldn't be on the side of Atiku as the presidency should come from North then.

Apc would likely collapse before then, so we are likely going to vote a party different from Apc and Pdp from 2031 election
This guy! You are very unstable.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by Major7: 8:46pm On Jun 09
ceejay80s:
E still far ooo!!
2025 - 2026 - 2027
365 days x 3 = 1095 days
I no add 6 months wey remain for this year 2024
oo!!
We are in trouble

Tell them o 😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Jun 09
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Lmao 😂🤣 who cares? If una like make una go bring Trump una go still loose. We already know Obi is a monkey jumping from one party to the other as for Atiku he will keep trying forever.
You no care but you dey always carry obi matter for head like gala.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by Layi4real(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09
Good day Sir/ma,
I am seeking assistance in securing a placement for my internship. I am a 400-level Geology student at FUTMINNA and am eager to gain practical experience. I am particularly interested in opportunities within oil and gas companies, mining companies, or engineering and construction firms.

I am looking to enhance my skills with geology software such as ArcGIS, PETREL, ROCKWORKS, SEDLOG, and TECHLOG. Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Please you can tag me or contact me through Message @GeoMarvel on WhatsApp.
https:///2348063305060
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by Coolgent(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09
As a matter of urgency PDP should be very careful with this man Bafarawa he is PDP during day time, and APC in the night.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:49pm On Jun 09
Jostoman:
You no care but you dey always carry obi matter for head like gala.
Expired gala you mean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by Blue86(m): 5:12am On Jun 10
Keep voting grannies ok.
Keep voting.

Una never learn.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:21am On Jun 10
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, let me Tell you.

PETER OBI won the Presidential election. sad

INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood just gave some Obi's votes to Atiku to reduce Obi's figures and ensure he's 3rd. undecided

In BAYELSA, Akwa-Ibom, Taraba states, Obi/LP won those states but Yakubu gave his votes to Atiku.😒

GoodLuck Jonathan lost his Polling units to Peter Obi but how did Bayelsans now voted for Atiku?
Same with Darius Ishiaku.🙁

INEC saw Nigerians from Different states were Voting Obi and Quickly Altered the results.

Dat's why he announced it by 2am Midnight, like an EVIL Wizard!
I like the way you schooled the maufuwka like he forgot it didn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by aswani(m): 8:13am On Jun 10
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, let me Tell you.

PETER OBI won the Presidential election. sad

INEC Chairman Yakubu Mahmood just gave some Obi's votes to Atiku to reduce Obi's figures and ensure he's 3rd. undecided

In BAYELSA, Akwa-Ibom, Taraba states, Obi/LP won those states but Yakubu gave his votes to Atiku.😒

Dat's why he announced it by 2am Midnight, like an EVIL Wizard!

Have you got any proof of any of this because Peter Obi's lawyers would have loved to have it.

If they waited to announce it at 8am, you would say they had the result at 2am but manipulated it for 6 hours.

They gave Obi votes to Atiku so President Tinubu can win, where is the sense in that?

Peter Obi did not win the elections, bikonu you suppose don rest by now as you no get proof.
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by paba(m): 8:24am On Jun 10
helinues:

Na you people dey dream honestly.

Let's go by una logic. Una said president Tinubu is corrupt and he his a notorious drug Barron.

To be a drug Barron, you must be stinkingly rich.

To be corrupt, that means you know how to buy your way out.

Now add power position to the above for someone seeking reelection and you think any baga can stop him except God.

Analysis 🤭
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by netricoin: 10:49am On Jun 10
raskymonojendor:

LP still has zero structure. David Hundeyin has been telling Obidients to return back to PDP. PDP has the structure. NNPP does not have a federal structure too.
Except it is the issue of division on both parties, but LP and NNPP now have State & senators and many people in the urban areas and rural areas now know about the two political party
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by fredoooooo: 11:09am On Jun 10
Una be the same before.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Decide If Atiku Or Obi Will Be PDP’s Candidate In 2027 – Bafarawa by HRMK: 3:03pm On Jun 10
ATIKU TO BE PRESIDENT AT WHAT AGE?80?THIS PDP IS NOT SERIOUS AT ALL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian States That Has Produced The Highest Most Celebrated And Powerful / Fighting Corruption The Smart Way! / AFCON 2019: Buhari Hails Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.