Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,498 members, 7,892,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You (3442 Views)

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Biggie225(m): 10:47am On Jun 09
This is one of the most strict advice my father gave me when I was small.
No matter what ,never drop your standard for a woman . As a married man hustle hard ,born children you can provide and cater for. Always live below your means.
No woman is kind. The moment you can’t provide, that’s where the love ends.
Many men are facing shege in their marriage today due to ignorance.

Word of advice.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by dododawa1: 10:54am On Jun 09
For this Tinubu regime

5 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Namaster: 11:47am On Jun 09
Hypergamy in women is EVOLUTIONARY like thumbs. They CANNOT help themselves.

The moment a woman believes she's in ANY way superior to her man, she'll start to RESENT him because she feels she can do better.

A relationship where the woman is superior to the man in any way is headed for the rocks QUICKLY.

That's why a girl would dump her long-term secondary-school educated boyfriend/husband who sponsored her University education the moment she graduates.

That's why a woman with a PhD would sabotage her relationship with a husband that only has a Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.

That's why a woman who got a promotion at work that allows her to make more MONEY than her husband will quickly destroy her relationship with a man who she believes is now beneath her.

Women CANNOT stand being more successful than their spouse/partner. They just can't!

The idea that men cannot handle successful women stems from this track record of seemingly successful women with BROKEN or DYSFUNCTIONAL relationships.

It's not the men, it's the women.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by LordIsaac(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09
Namaster:
Hypergamy in women is EVOLUTIONARY like thumbs. They CANNOT help themselves.

The moment a woman believes she's in ANY way superior to her man, she'll start to RESENT him because she feels she can do better.

A relationship where the woman is superior to the man in any way is headed for the rocks QUICKLY.

That's why girl would dump her long-term secondary-school educated boyfriend/husband who sponsored her University education the moment she graduates.

That's why a woman with a PhD would sabotage her relationship with a husband that only has a Bachelor's and Master's Degrees.

That's why a woman who got a promotion at work that allows her to make MONEY than her husband will quickly destroy her relationship with a man who she believes is now beneath her.

Women CANNOT stand being more successful than their spouse/partner. They just can't!

The idea that men cannot handle successful women stems from this track record of seemingly successful women with BROKEN or DYSFUNCTIONAL relationships.

It's not the men, it's the women.
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by superCleanworks(m): 1:15pm On Jun 09
dododawa1:
For this Tinubu regime
Wetin dey your mind? 😁
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Karleb(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09
Truth is, not all women are hypergermous.

There are women earning more and contributing more and not complaining. Because it really doesn't make sense investing your money else where than in your family but people like this won't make you acknowledge such women even in the face of evidence.

Also, Nigerians like stereotype.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by QuinModah(f): 3:11pm On Jun 09
It is only a shameless and irresponsible man that would allow a woman to feed him for good 6months .

These are some of the Sample(Insults) you will get as a man by the 2nd day of being fed.

7 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Sapasenator: 3:18pm On Jun 09
I was fed by my mom for a very long time so yes, I am very proud to disclose I allowed a woman to feed me.
OP, I am so sorry if I punched a hole in your G-string!

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Sonnobax15(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09
lipsrsealed
No man in his right sense would allow his banny to feed him when it has been a well known fact since the days of Abraham that it has always ended in epic tears......

Na condition dey make man to relax and allow banny to feed am..... unless he's naturally a lazy man..

11 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Countyguy: 3:40pm On Jun 09
Pray make life nor put you for that position, leave all those advice. Life can be brutal and frustrating sometimes bro

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by samomoli: 4:12pm On Jun 09
That's why we men are the problem of ourselves. When a man is in need your fellow brother will prefer to assist a woman even at the expense of the guy. Thinking women are weak, meanwhile it's not so. ln modern time, women are competing with men in every field. They also making money but the society believe it's the man that takes care of the family, then why not assist a guy that is in need to cater for his family. Some men send huge amount to random girls they meet on line...

10 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by wonder233: 4:31pm On Jun 09
But a woman can be fed forever by a man right?
you people think through your anus in this part of the world.
In the world today, wealth and success is no longer by physical strength but by mental and social networking, so both men and woman can both rise to the top. So anyone of them could face a hard time for any length of time. You shallow trado-religious airheads should go and sit your butts down
QuinModah:
It is only a shameless and irresponsible man that would allow a woman to feed him for good 6months .

These are some of the Sample(Insults) you will get as a man by the 2nd day of being fed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by ogashman(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09
Next yr after marriage... I'm getting some money from my wife to add up and start a biz.

Nothing bad if ur wife feeds u when things get tough for u, just don't let it be prolonged.

Strive to be bringing something to the table... Let her see that u re trying ur best to regain ur position as head of house..

Where the problem lies is that in that situation, some men just relax and become lazy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by descarado: 5:07pm On Jun 09
This woman is very beautiful.
Read somewhere she adopted some orphans literally and has been taking care if them for long.
Didn't know she was married not to talk of divorce.
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by eazzzy1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09
She would have gone for money like she had a choice. A rich guy and a broke guy wanted her but she went for the broke one? She has been single for a while now, why hasn’t she married anyone with money?

9 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Everyday247: 5:16pm On Jun 09
OP holdup!!!... wait a minute ..... just hear me out a bit.

What if she offers me her milk straight from the source? Are you telling me to say no to this? angry
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by advanceDNA: 5:20pm On Jun 09
Karleb:
Truth is, not all women are hypergermous.

There are women earning more and contributing more and not complaining. Because it really doesn't make sense investing your money else where than in your family but people like this won't make you acknowledge such women even in the face of evidence.

Also, Nigerians like stereotype.

All Women prefer the parasitic life ......anything slightly or significantly different from it is not ideal to them....even if its 1% they are bringing to the table..they will remind u of how they have been feeding you....

The only time a woman is happy investing in her family is when the man is not longer there.... as long as the man is still in the picture, any money shes spending even for her self or her own child is like u are making her suffer.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Botragelad: 5:46pm On Jun 09
advanceDNA:

All Women prefer the parasitic life ......anything slightly or significantly different from it is not ideal to them....even if its 1% they are bringing to the table..they will remind u of how they have been feeding you....

The only time a woman is happy investing in her family is when the man is not longer there.... as long as the man is still in the picture, any money shes spending even for her self or her own child is like u are making her suffer.....
The timeless classic - the "all women are parasites" trope.

Let's start with the obvious: women are not a monolith. They have different preferences. To imply that all women prefer a "parasitic life" is to ignore the diversity of human experience. It's like saying all men are identical robots, which is clearly not the case. Does your mom prefer a parasitic life?

But, for the sake of argument, let's assume that women do prefer a "parasitic life." Wouldn't that mean that they're, you know, actually contributing to society in meaningful ways? Like, say, raising children, managing households, and working outside the home? Oh wait, those things are actually valuable and important.

And then you went with the 1% argument. Ah yes, because clearly, women's contributions are only worth acknowledging if they're above some arbitrary threshold. Tell that to the single mothers working multiple jobs to feed their families or the women who are the sole breadwinners in their households.

How about women who fought for girls' education and became a Nobel laureate? The ones run their own businesses, raise their own children, and contribute to their communities, how about that?

The next time you try to make a point, please leave the sexism and misogyny at the door. Makes you sound ignorant!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by orohbiro(f): 5:55pm On Jun 09
Quiet your mouth what do u know pls this nonsense must not enter front page pls . mumu op
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by advanceDNA: 6:03pm On Jun 09
Botragelad:

The timeless classic - the "all women are parasites" trope.

Let's start with the obvious: women are not a monolith. They have different preferences. To imply that all women prefer a "parasitic life" is to ignore the diversity of human experience. It's like saying all men are identical robots, which is clearly not the case. Does your mom prefer a parasitic life?

But, for the sake of argument, let's assume that women do prefer a "parasitic life." Wouldn't that mean that they're, you know, actually contributing to society in meaningful ways? Like, say, raising children, managing households, and working outside the home? Oh wait, those things are actually valuable and important.

And then you went with the 1% argument. Ah yes, because clearly, women's contributions are only worth acknowledging if they're above some arbitrary threshold. Tell that to the single mothers working multiple jobs to feed their families or the women who are the sole breadwinners in their households.

How about women who fought for girls' education and became a Nobel laureate? The ones run their own businesses, raise their own children, and contribute to their communities, how about that?

The next time you try to make a point, please leave the sexism and misogyny at the door. Makes you sound ignorant!

I dont like to respond to u women..because all u see is attack and misogyny....its is not an insult....its not sexism or misogyny

There is no woman that doesnt want the parasitic life of wanting her man to pay all the bills..... women dont like to pay bills in marriage or when single, even when they have the money......Situation makes them do it....

Even u talking wants a man that will do it all..so all this ur trigged-based rant is of no use

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Botragelad: 6:18pm On Jun 09
advanceDNA:

I dont like to respond to u women..because all u see is attack and misogyny....its is not an insult....its not sexism or misogyny

There is no woman that doesnt want the parasitic life of wanting her man to pay all the bills..... women dont like to pay bills in marriage or when single, even when they have the money......Situation makes them do it....

Even u talking wants a man that will do it all..so all this ur trigged-based rant is of no use

Haha, how delightful! You retreated to gender-based insults when your flawed narrative was dismantled. How predictable. Your inability to counter my arguments or defend your point is truly amusing. I inquired about your mother's preferences regarding a 'parasitic life,' but you conspicuously dodged the question.

Tell me, have you ever had the pleasure of encountering a genuine woman - one possessing thoughts, emotions, and agency? Or do you assume women are inherently brainless, helpless beings incapable of managing their finances? And what's the logic behind the 'situation makes them do it' argument? Do you believe women are universally weak-willed, incapable of making decisions?

Well, let me enlighten you: women, like all adults, make choices. Sometimes they pay bills independently, sometimes jointly with partners, and sometimes their partners cover them. Shocking, I know. Next time, refrain from making sweeping generalizations about an entire gender. It's not only sexist but also utterly ridiculous. Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by EreluRoz: 6:18pm On Jun 09
A real man will not be comfortable feeding from a woman. Personally I can't be with someone I'm richer than, if I'm a multi millionaire he should be a billionaire so that equation will be well balanced. Women are naturally not created to feed a man and if circumstances force her to then she'll start acting like a man and wahala will come.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by AcadaWriter: 6:20pm On Jun 09
For this politician regime
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Natbrowny: 6:34pm On Jun 09
Was that information necessary?

Lemme mind my business
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Onogiede(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09
The OP is absolutely right in some extent but other way around, one needs to settle mature understanding type of lady because as a guy I work really well hard and I believe if make a large amount of investment for my future wife to be, it will go along way in reliefing me in time of old then when I eventually relax I wouldn't be treated halfcarst. sad
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by austine4real(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09
There are still some good women out there that won't make noise about feeding their husbands

1 Like

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by advanceDNA: 6:58pm On Jun 09
Botragelad:

Haha, how delightful! You retreated to gender-based insults when your flawed narrative was dismantled. How predictable. Your inability to counter my arguments or defend your point is truly amusing. I inquired about your mother's preferences regarding a 'parasitic life,' but you conspicuously dodged the question.

Tell me, have you ever had the pleasure of encountering a genuine woman - one possessing thoughts, emotions, and agency? Or do you assume women are inherently brainless, helpless beings incapable of managing their finances? And what's the logic behind the 'situation makes them do it' argument? Do you believe women are universally weak-willed, incapable of making decisions?

Well, let me enlighten you: women, like all adults, make choices. Sometimes they pay bills independently, sometimes jointly with partners, and sometimes their partners cover them. Shocking, I know. Next time, refrain from making sweeping generalizations about an entire gender. It's not only sexist but also utterly ridiculous. Lol

Inability to counter.?? Lol...i ddnt know u came for a fight....??

As usual...u start with u victim card...and play it all through....u guys can't seem to dialogue without attaching the context of someone is attacking you...it makes u miss the context of others' comment just as u have missed mine.... and i can't be explaining myself everytime u respond...

1 Like

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Botragelad: 7:05pm On Jun 09
advanceDNA:

Inability to counter.?? Lol...i ddnt know u came for a fight....??

As usual...u start with u victim card...and play it all through....u guys can't seem to dialogue without attaching the context of someone is attacking you...it makes u miss the context of others' comment just as u have missed mine.... and i can't be explaining myself everytime u respond...

Okay. That makes you clueless, I see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by advanceDNA: 7:07pm On Jun 09
Botragelad:

Okay. That makes you clueless, I see.

Yawn!
Weak jabs
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Karleb(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09
advanceDNA:

This is false! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by advanceDNA: 7:20pm On Jun 09
Karleb:

This is false! grin grin

Amen ooo
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Phiniter(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09
from different places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Read My BBM Chat / Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience / Guys Would You Eat This Cake? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.