Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,517 members, 7,892,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You (3445 Views)

Can A Woman Feed A Man For Six Months Without Insulting Him? / Can A Woman Feed A Man For Just Four Month Without Insulting Him? / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by 1Sharon(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12
wonder233:
Exactly my point. and she was reasoning like you. She was angry that she had to work same as me, so she decided to sleep with a guy out of spite. So I parted ways with her.
Now I'm with someone who shares same values as me. So, this screenshot actually makes my point contrary to what you thought it would do.

She must be so exhausted.
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by wonder233: 2:23pm On Jun 12
Ehyaa you're so pained seeing ladies work. I have a suggestion: Maybe you should try to open a blog to convince them give up their careers and businesses and join you in screaming bitterly at men for not footing all the bills. Goodluck with that.
1Sharon:

1 Like

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12
1Sharon:

Fishlips has spoken again!!!

Kai....I dey shame for you!!!

Loneliness go kee you
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On Jun 12
wonder233:
Ehyaa you're so pained seeing ladies work. I have a suggestion: Maybe you should try to open a blog to convince them give up their careers and businesses and join you in screaming bitterly at men for not footing all the bills. Goodluck with that.

Get it correct. I'm pained seeing women work more than men. That's not a fair deal.
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by dkidd: 5:29pm On Jun 12
advanceDNA:

All Women prefer the parasitic life ......anything slightly or significantly different from it is not ideal to them....even if its 1% they are bringing to the table..they will remind u of how they have been feeding you....

The only time a woman is happy investing in her family is when the man is not longer there.... as long as the man is still in the picture, any money shes spending even for her self or her own child is like u are making her suffer.....

💯
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Amumaigwe: 6:19pm On Jun 12
Karleb:
Truth is, not all women are hypergermous.

There are women earning more and contributing more and not complaining. Because it really doesn't make sense investing your money else where than in your family but people like this won't make you acknowledge such women even in the face of evidence.

Also, Nigerians like stereotype.

You are obviously joining issues on a matter you are not yet mature enough to meaningfully make contributions on.

1 Like

Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by goran3310(m): 12:25am On Jun 13
Botragelad:

The timeless classic - the "all women are parasites" trope.

Let's start with the obvious: women are not a monolith. They have different preferences. To imply that all women prefer a "parasitic life" is to ignore the diversity of human experience. It's like saying all men are identical robots, which is clearly not the case. Does your mom prefer a parasitic life?

But, for the sake of argument, let's assume that women do prefer a "parasitic life." Wouldn't that mean that they're, you know, actually contributing to society in meaningful ways? Like, say, raising children, managing households, and working outside the home? Oh wait, those things are actually valuable and important.

And then you went with the 1% argument. Ah yes, because clearly, women's contributions are only worth acknowledging if they're above some arbitrary threshold. Tell that to the single mothers working multiple jobs to feed their families or the women who are the sole breadwinners in their households.

How about women who fought for girls' education and became a Nobel laureate? The ones run their own businesses, raise their own children, and contribute to their communities, how about that?

The next time you try to make a point, please leave the sexism and misogyny at the door. Makes you sound ignorant!
Sorry. But you are entangling single mothers and other phenomena that are not the topic of conversation here. You seem like a toxic feminist. It's not about misogyny, it's about facts and truth. And it doesn't work in favor of women. It's easiest when you have no arguments to tell someone that they're misogynistic. If there are 1-5% of women who are in a relationship or married to a man who earns less than them, it does not mean that we are not telling the truth here.
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by QuinModah(f): 3:37pm On Jul 13
undecided
samomoli:
That's why we men are the problem of ourselves. When a man is in need your fellow brother will prefer to assist a woman even at the expense of the guy. Thinking women are weak, meanwhile it's not so. ln modern time, women are competing with men in every field. They also making money but the society believe it's the man that takes care of the family, then why not assist a guy that is in need to cater for his family. Some men send huge amount to random girls they meet on line...
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by Sapasenator: 3:57pm On Jul 13
So lots of guys begging for money on NL will decline help from a woman.

Dey play!
Re: As A Man Never Allow Any Woman Feed You by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13
Biggie225:
This is one of the most strict advice my father gave me when I was small.
No matter what ,never drop your standard for a woman . As a married man hustle hard ,born children you can provide and cater for. Always live below your means.
No woman is kind. The moment you can’t provide, that’s where the love ends.
Many men are facing shege in their marriage today due to ignorance.

Word of advice.
omo hunger never hit u had nii oo... Then u will that u will gladly eat the Food that u enemies even prepared!!!
Make God shaa help us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Massaging Service For Ladies / The Revenge Of The Runs Gal Frm My Neighbours All Nite Bash / If Your Wife Sleeps With Another Man, Will You Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.