Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:45 PM

Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret (45501 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Zupay: 10:24pm On Jun 09
Have an open mind, just don't narrow it down to only Nigerians.

I met my wife at an international students' event as we both did our postgraduate studies at the same university.....we got married few months after graduation

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Newyorkitis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 09
I get stories to talk about love in the UK.
Ayamu coming:

I don meet two Nigerian ladies with character wey no get head. But I go gist una about one of them.

So I downloaded Badoo application and I just do photograph verification and somehow I got one lady to chat with after the usual like and free message you'll have to one or two female users.
We started chatting, introduced ourselves and I come ask for her number, na there wahala start. She come dey ask me too many questions like say she want know me just today today, of which I tell her say I can answer the basics before she go gree, no be say after I don talk who get bow leg for my house, who dey snore and who no sabi wear slippers, you go come talk say you no like me and all my information go dey for stranger hand. God forbid!
Naim babe say make I send her my photograph. I tell her say this app just verified me which means that's me on the photograph. She come tell me say make I leave am if I no want send my photograph (she wants to use negative psychology for me).
I declined Sha and suggested that since she want wants to see me, let's have a video call instead because i can stick manipulate a photograph and not a live video.
Na so she para for me oooo.
She say I don carry my African Mentality come UK!
I just laugh let her know say, if me standing by my decision makes me an African man so be it.
After all, who is supposed to request for a photograph when it comes to online dating if not the guy.
Las Las, we disconnected and I happy say I no lick her legs because of phone number.
The truth be say the girl no try at all.

6 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Jamie248: 10:24pm On Jun 09
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen is a UK-based Nigerian journalist

If you try this method as a woman, your pussy will surely need to be re-treaded by the time you finally snare the much-desired husband

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Fcwilly: 10:24pm On Jun 09
Very serious situation
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by ukaface(f): 10:36pm On Jun 09
My advice:
Any single Nigerian woman ready to get married and in UK and wants to mingle with Nigerian guys should better shine eyes. Most Nigerian guys( single) no wan marry but they want deliverance from the cold.
So na that one thing dem Dey find,

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Donald7610: 10:38pm On Jun 09
Aremu01:
Lol... I know the kind of background I came from
Go
Holy Ghost fire prayer 🙏
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by ukaface(f): 10:39pm On Jun 09
KnowledgePower7:
Ever since I was a child, for some weird reason I have always disliked UK

Like if I'm given Free Visa to UK
I will not go 1000% serious

And even if I must go, once I enter London
After 10 minutes I will go back to Airport

To me, UK has a gloomy dark vibe that I can't really explain.
Maybe in my past life I was involved with an event in UK, which made me dislike that place..

Just the thought of me going to UK
Gives me Anxiety... I just can't explain why

I rather go to Japan, South Korea than UK angry
True o
Be like you lived in UK in your past life o

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Aremu01(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09
Donald7610:

Holy Ghost fire prayer 🙏

My brother
Those village people no de rest o

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Donald7610: 10:44pm On Jun 09
Aremu01:

My brother
Those village people no de rest o
When your prayer works
No alternative
May God grant your heart's desires

5 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by LordIsaac(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09
KnowledgePower7:

Maybe in my past life I was involved with an event in UK, which made me dislike that place..

I had the complete opposite feeling until I saw the White man for who he truly is. I don’t know anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by 99thEnemy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09
tiswell:
No go find love near naija ladies abroad or black girls.

Na suicide mission!
E get person for this forum wey the call them foreign witches. grin

I don forget the person moniker.
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by LordIsaac(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09
nepapole:
There is no secret...

There is no love in the uk.

The love for dogs supercedes that for humans.

Everybody is crazy here...
The order is:
White kids—White Women—-White Men—Black Kids (because of the general feeling for children)—-dogs and cats—-Black women (because of the general bias for women)—-then trees/property and every other living and none living things they care about——then Black Men (Unfortunately).
That’s the order of priority, from the highest to the least.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09
Murasi

1 Like

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Omoawoke: 10:54pm On Jun 09
MajorOvakporaye:
I'd rather stay in the UK and be single than stay in Nigeria and be in a relationship that is characterized by fakeness and that is hunger-inspired.

Loneliness never catch you grin

8 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by WhiteWood: 10:58pm On Jun 09
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Pikahol(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09
eazzzy1:
A lot of women plan to get married, a lot of men stumble upon marriage. Most men are married to women they planned to just sleep with. They got in and could not come out.

Women in their 30’s don’t have time for the trial and error, they have it all planned out. Before you get their number, you have to commit, before they visit you, they have to make sure you are willing to get married in 6 months.

Desperation is one of the biggest turnoffs ever. When you are not sure whether a woman likes you or she just likes the idea of marriage. Trying to avoid ‘time wasters’ is one of the main reasons there are a lot of single women. You see a woman leave her boyfriend of two years because he’s wasting her time, 3 years later he’s getting married and she’s still single.
well said

1 Like

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Anonimoux: 11:05pm On Jun 09
KnowledgePower7:

Honestly there's something dark about that place. I don't need to be there to know. My heart has never really fancied it for once.

2 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Layi4real(m): 11:09pm On Jun 09
Good day Sir/ma,
I am seeking assistance in securing a placement for my internship. I am a 400-level Geology student at FUTMINNA and am eager to gain practical experience. I am particularly interested in opportunities within oil and gas companies, mining companies, or engineering and construction firms.

I am looking to enhance my skills with geology software such as ArcGIS, PETREL, ROCKWORKS, SEDLOG, and TECHLOG. Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Please you can tag me or contact me through Message @GeoMarvel on WhatsApp.
https:///2348063305060

5 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by Pikahol(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09
ukaface:
My advice:
Any single Nigerian woman ready to get married and in UK and wants to mingle with Nigerian guys should better shine eyes. Most Nigerian guys( single) no wan marry but they want deliverance from the cold.
So na that one thing dem Dey find,
the deliverance from cold lomo
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by BarrElChapo(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09
😂😂😂🤔
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09

If you are a single lady in your 30s in the UK, you must first declare a state of emergency (SOE) in your love life. The security level needs to be raised to the highest point. This entails treating any adult male close to you with utmost priority except if the person is a blood relation. It should be noted that without humility, the SOE can’t get the desired results

Started as if he had something useful to say to single men and women only to end it in the typical brain rot advice they typically offer single people aka single women which is nothing but ✨desperation✨.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by woojin: 11:18pm On Jun 09
wetin concern us with the UK pls? let us discuss the current price of garri. all this long post for something wey no concern us #mtswww

4 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by BigYash: 11:26pm On Jun 09
Macdeey:
grin

Try and Find Love in Pounds Starling that's all 😚💞😚💞
Real deal my nigga. cool
Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by bigpicture001: 11:30pm On Jun 09
LordIsaac:

The order is:
White kids—White Women—-White Men—Black Kids (because of the general feeling for children)—-dogs and cats—-Black women (because of the general bias for women)—-then trees/property and every other living and none living things they care about——then Black Men (Unfortunately).

Guy u funny die....laff wan kee me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by greypencils: 11:33pm On Jun 09
Dehinde24:
I heard from a female friend that Nigeria ladies in UK care less about marriage and the men too are not ready for it
That is what single Nigerian ladies in the UK tell themselves to console themselves. Na big BS.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by LordIsaac(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09
bigpicture001:

Guy u funny die....laff wan kee me
It’s what I’ve observed first-hand!

4 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by 1Sharon(f): 11:39pm On Jun 09
They're all over social media complaining that nobody want to date them because they don't have papers.

And why should they? Go sort yourself out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by greypencils: 11:47pm On Jun 09
Layi4real:
Good day Sir/ma,
I am seeking assistance in securing a placement for my internship. I am a 400-level Geology student at FUTMINNA and am eager to gain practical experience. I am particularly interested in opportunities within oil and gas companies, mining companies, or engineering and construction firms.

I am looking to enhance my skills with geology software such as ArcGIS, PETREL, ROCKWORKS, SEDLOG, and TECHLOG. Any leads or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Please you can tag me or contact me through Message @GeoMarvel on WhatsApp.
https:///2348063305060
Post this on LinkedIn. You stand a better chance of getting positive responses.

6 Likes

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by RaptorX: 11:48pm On Jun 09
Domaining101:
Lolzz. One reason i can never relocate abroad to stay. How i wan take dey fûck 5 days a week for abroad? grin My love for sex and women (Nigerian women especially) No go gree me. Here you no need guide or fine too much, just hold small money and package yourself well, na toto go dey find you come. But the abroad wey you dey go, the money wey you get na him everybody for there get too, if not more. Not like their girls don't like money too ohh, but the kind money you need to dey fûck their girls steady, you gats be millionaire in dollars, dey drive the least Lamborghini SVJ grin That's why i pray every day for Nigeria to remain like this because if this country better, toto go expensive and to fornicate regularly will become difficult.
90% of Nigerian men married or single living abroad visit Nigeria primarily for sex, any other reasons are secondary.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by otherway: 11:54pm On Jun 09
KnowledgePower7:

Super story.

Get the visa first. If you come and go back then you will be taken serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by otherway: 11:55pm On Jun 09
Anonimoux:

Honestly there's something dark about that place. I don't need to be there to know. My heart has never really fancied it for once.

I have lived here for over 10years and it is the best place I have ever lived and far better than the states, Canada and many other countries.

Stay there be typing what you don't know.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret by RaptorX: 11:55pm On Jun 09
LordIsaac:

The order is:
Dogs and cats come before black kids. Everything else is correct.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.