Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career (24876 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Macdeey: 10:13pm On Jun 09
grin

And the result is this angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Kabir119: 10:14pm On Jun 09
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Elzazzi: 10:14pm On Jun 09
grin
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Antoeni(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09
Atiku Has a Better Heart Than Tinubu .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by condralbedez: 10:16pm On Jun 09
Nepa office dey catch fire 🔥🔥 they Come call fire service to come and off the fire 'fire service say them no go come, them say nepa no bring light wey them go use pump water.

Naija we hail thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by StoryHaven: 10:17pm On Jun 09
Hi guys please I want to know if Nairaland allows posting of links. Like Spotify and Telegram links.
I want to be careful so I wont be banned
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Okoroawusa: 10:18pm On Jun 09
Atiku we no be small children in 2007. Stop attempting to distort events we were all privy to

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by lekonso: 10:18pm On Jun 09
Atiku should go and sit down somewhere, keep quiet and stop disgracing himself up and down. He is not a smart politician. He should have won the last election with Obi, if he was smart politician, even if it is one term. He has lost all the opportunities he has to rule this country. Tinubu is far, far smarter than him.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by lekonso: 10:19pm On Jun 09
Antoeni:
But he is not a smart politician, that is the problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by BabaO2: 10:25pm On Jun 09
Bobloco:

Tinubu, together with his co-travelers, thrives on lies, falsehood, and propaganda.

That was how they told and sold the lie that Tinubu built Lagos from scratch.
You don't deserve a response, you, atiku and of course paul ibe from his name, very obious, it is an inborn with very low self esteem.
we don hear, na atiku install tinubu as governor of lagos state from 1999 to 2007, and even as present president of Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by fredoooooo: 10:30pm On Jun 09
Alhaji Mikano grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by IfnobeGod20: 10:33pm On Jun 09
Many at times the hype they give Tinubu makes me wonder if we are not in this country again. His supporters hype him too much and that is why he's failing in government and cannot think straight to administer the country for the good of the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Raf4: 10:33pm On Jun 09
A bloody 80-yr old liar. May be Atiku thinks everyone in Nigeria was born after 2010.
We all know how Obj made mess of Atiku and schemed him out PDP and presidency. Atiku had to run down to Bourdilon for Tinubu to save his already frustrated political career.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by ablejesus26(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09
😁 Nigeria can You not see that truly this evil APC govt is not serious at all.

Since 2015 pdp this pdp that is all We get.
Tinubu's kinsmen in Osun State will choose death than to vote for such a total failure bcus they know Tinubu is nothing but a disaster,You are here still shouting mandate upandan,are you saying you know tifnubu more than his own Brothers in Osun State??

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Jun 09
FoolaniHellman:
Who is Atiku when it comes to Lagos Politics

Obasanjo did all he could to grab Lagos from Asiwaju, but damn it that guy never lost any political war, Atiku wasn't even in Obasanjo's good book as of that time. So he had little or no influence in that scenario abeg.

Let's hear word. Na here we dey!
it was Atiku that save him that time.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by EcoNews: 10:34pm On Jun 09
But your ipob father is a bigger calamity

Dedeity:
Tinubu the calamity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by IfnobeGod20: 10:35pm On Jun 09
BabaO2:

You don't deserve no response, you, atiku and of course paul ibe from his name, very obious, it is an inborn with very low self esteem.
we don hear, na atiku install tinubu as governor of lagos state from 1999 to 2007, and even as present president of Nigeria.
Counter Atiku's claim with fact and stop rambling. Atiku has stated his own side, let Tinubu state his own side and not the usual rhetoric. Fact must be lay to bear and not rhetoric.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Jostoman: 10:35pm On Jun 09
femtex007:
Atiku just won talk
he is saying the fact.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by rolams(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09
Why can't you tell Nigerians this long before now?
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Mccullum: 10:37pm On Jun 09
Both safe themselves..

It's mutual assistance 😀
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Jun 09
olatuns2017:

Obi built Anambra from sky beer etc Hero Beer...

you dey fear to face Atiku grin
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by IfnobeGod20: 10:39pm On Jun 09
lekonso:
Atiku should go and sit down somewhere, keep quiet and stop disgracing himself up and down. He is not a smart politician. He should have won the last election with Obi, if he was smart politician, even if it is one term. He has lost all the opportunities he has to rule this country. Tinubu is far, far smarter than him.
Smarter or cunny? Tinubu is not smart but cunny politically and that is why he cannot think straight to solve Nigeria problems head-on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by twilliamx(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09
This is the joke of the century..
Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Jostoman: 10:41pm On Jun 09
Antoeni:
100% correct

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by ablejesus26(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09
Bobloco:

Tinubu, together with his co-travelers, thrives on lies, falsehood, and propaganda.

That was how they told and sold the lie that Tinubu built Lagos from scratch.

The same Tinubu was as useless worthless his Acn as the letter p is to pschology. He could not even get at least 30% for Ribadu his Acn candidate in Lagos with all the gagaban noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by shinealight(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09
Read Atiku’s account:
Quote: “Shettima needs to be reminded that Atiku did not run under the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), but Action Congress (AC). AC came out of a coalition of ACD (Advance Congress of Democrats), formed by mainly PDM members and other associates and Tinubu’s faction of AD.” Unquote.

The above statement by Atiku actually puts a lie to Atiku’s account of who helped whom politically.
Could Atiku have got the ticket if Action Congress (AC) did not exist as a coalition?
Was Tinubu’s Alliance For Democracy (AD) not part of the AC that gave him the ticket?
So, if Tinubu’s AD had refused to play ball in joining the coalition, how could Atiku have become the Presidential candidate of the coalition?
Atiku should forever be grateful to Tinubu for helping him to “save face” by providing him a platform to run as Presidential candidate at that time.
He should stop trying to change the narrative. Some people were not born only yesterday, nor do they have short memories like him! cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Kukutente23: 10:44pm On Jun 09
Raf4:
A bloody 80-yr old liar. May be Atiku thinks everyone in Nigeria was born after 2010.
We all know how Obj made mess of Atiku and schemed him out PDP and presidency. Atiku had to run down to Bourdilon for Tinubu to save his already frustrated political career.
You saw him running ba

I thought Tinubu was in Alausa not bourdillon in 2007

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by IfnobeGod20: 10:48pm On Jun 09
FoolaniHellman:
Who is Atiku when it comes to Lagos Politics

Obasanjo did all he could to grab Lagos from Asiwaju, but damn it that guy never lost any political war, Atiku wasn't even in Obasanjo's good book as of that time. So he had little or no influence in that scenario abeg.

Let's hear word. Na here we dey!
OBJ and Atiku started fighting when the issue of third term came up. They were best food friends for almost 7 years and he was in control of the government for almost 5 years, as OBJ was traveling from one country to the other leaving Atiku to take charge of the government. The governors were principally under him then and that was why OBJ almost not getting his second term ticket because Atiku them controls all the macenery of government. Some yesterday children and some people with low IQ might have forgotten this.
If Atiku had been reckless like Tinubu, Tinubu wouldn't have survived his second term in office. Atiku really tried for him but some of you want to turn logic upside down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09
U are d cause of Nigeria problem
Assuming you gave up ur greed ambition we wouldn't HV be in dis mess of ti-si-bu

1 Like

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by IfnobeGod20: 10:56pm On Jun 09
shinealight:
Read Atiku’s account:
Quote: “Shettima needs to be reminded that Atiku did not run under the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), but Action Congress (AC). AC came out of a coalition of ACD (Advance Congress of Democrats), formed by mainly PDM members and other associates and Tinubu’s faction of AD.” Unquote.

The above statement by Atiku actually puts a lie to Atiku’s account of who helped whom politically.
Could Atiku have got the ticket if Action Congress (AC) did not exist as a coalition?
Was Tinubu’s Alliance For Democracy (AD) not part of the AC that gave him the ticket?
So, if Tinubu’s AD had refused to play ball in joining the coalition, how could Atiku have become the Presidential candidate of the coalition?
Atiku should forever be grateful to Tinubu for helping him to “save face” by providing him a platform to run as Presidential candidate at that time.
He should stop trying to change the narrative. Some people were not born only yesterday, nor do they have short memories like him! cool cool
Reading and comprehension is a big problem for some of you. Even after Atiku had reeled out those that made up the formation of AC, you still went berserk to hype Tinubu, as if Tinubu was the soul and heart of the formation of AC.
Note that it wasn't all the members of AD that followed Tinubu to AC. Please put that at the back of your mind but all members of PDM went on alliance to form AC.
He has reeled out the fact on his sleeve, please counter him with fact and not rhetoric as usual.
Tinubu was at loggerheads with members of AD because he could not control the party as he wanted and that was why he could not mobilized them to wholly joined to form AC.
Let us talk fact and not rhetoric or hyping puncture.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career by Kukutente23: 10:57pm On Jun 09
shinealight:
Read Atiku’s account:

What nonsense are you writing? What is the relationship between coalition and emergence of presidential candidate. You guys just read simple things with bias. The point Atiku is making us that AC was not Tinubu's party but was a coalition of parties. Tinubu’s machinery is very adept at arrogating success to him and shielding him from failure. It is simple opportunism. Atiku saved Tinubu in 2003 from OBJ's onslaught on western govs. It's something Atiku as repeated as much as thrice and tinubu has never denied it but you his supporters wilfully overlook that and keep deceiving yourselves about 2007. Now he's setting the 2007 record straight and you still managed to turn it upside down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries / Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.