Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,637 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What (1065 Views)

Tattoos! Ladies, Never You Do This For Him, No Matter What! (Pictures) / My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Bintabisiriyu2: 5:14pm On Jun 09
I usually cook vegetable soup every 5 days and here is the ingredients i use in cooking it,
I put water full pot then put ogbono 100 naira, then put gari to thick, then put iru(locust beans) Maggi, salt, pepper, crayfish, red oil and water leaf.
Then if it's still watery i add a handful of garri to thick and turn it.
But since i started cooking that soup i wonder at the kind of salt i used to put before it will taste upon say i use 5 Maggi.
No matter what i put salt will not taste very well until i put like 3 spoonfuls of salt before it will taste normal but when the soup have nearly finish the salt will now come out and be tasting very well like bitter taste.
So is there any thing i am adding to the soup that is causing it, or is there something else i need to add to it?
Please help a bachelor not easy in these tinubu times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by shortgun(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09
It's not vegetable soup if you added ogbono and garri.
Na only you know the name of the soup you are cooking every 5 days

13 Likes

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Hollybratt(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09
Maybe you are not adding enough red oil to the sacrifice you are cooking cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by PerfectStranger(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09
Ogbono in vegetable soup?

4 Likes

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Carcholce: 5:32pm On Jun 09
PerfectStranger:
Ogbono in vegetable soup?

And garri to thicken.

OP. For the sake of my mental health, please post picture of the soup. My imagination has refused to imagine what the soup look like.

13 Likes

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by illicit(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09
U making dog meal?

๐Ÿฅต

1 Like

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by meum: 6:16pm On Jun 09
Even the gods wonโ€™t take this sacrifice

1 Like

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:53pm On Jun 09
See how you guys are laughing so a young bachelor cannot eat in peice

1 Like

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Pikahol(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09
Bintabisiriyu2:
I usually cook vegetable soup every 5 days and here is the ingredients i use in cooking it,
I put water full pot then put ogbono 100 naira, then put gari to thick, then put iru(locust beans) Maggi, salt, pepper, crayfish, red oil and water leaf.
Then if it's still watery i add a handful of garri to thick and turn it.
But since i started cooking that soup i wonder at the kind of salt i used to put before it will taste upon say i use 5 Maggi.
No matter what i put salt will not taste very well until i put like 3 spoonfuls of salt before it will taste normal but when the soup have nearly finish the salt will now come out and be tasting very well like bitter taste.
So is there any thing i am adding to the soup that is causing it, or is there something else i need to add to it?
Please help a bachelor not easy in these tinubu times.
picture
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Verbtips(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09
shortgun:
It's not vegetable soup if you added ogbono and garri.
Na only know the name of the soup you are cooking every 5 days
make GOD NO Make me cook op kind soup 1 day
wetin garri dey find inside soup,i guess you be yoruba guy cus na them dey cook your kaind soup.
ogbono soup wey na bitter leave the go well op the use water leave
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Cassandraloius: 12:53am On Jun 10
Na wa o, people dey chop o๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by FRANCISTOWN: 6:15am On Jun 10
Verbtips:

i guess you be yoruba guy cus na them dey cook your kaind soup.
Some of you will just leave your phone's home screen and come to NL to show how stupid your tribe is. Chai!
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Verbtips(m): 6:49am On Jun 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Some of you will just leave your phone's home screen and come to NL to show how stupid your tribe is. Chai!
bro don take am personalgrin
GUESS MY TRIBE IF YOU FIT.
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by VinnyBaba: 7:32am On Jun 10
Since APC took over, Nigerians have seen SHEGE. sad sad

Dat's how in 2019, a Friend of mine used Bitter Leaf to cook Ogbono soup,
Because his Money wasn't enough for Pumpkin (Ugwu). undecided

He said that Night, the rumbles in his stomach nearly KILLED him. shocked embarassed
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by descarado: 7:38am On Jun 10
VinnyBaba:

Since APC took over, Nigerians have seen SHEGE. sad sad

Dat's how in 2019, a Friend of mine used Bitter Leaf to cook Ogbono soup,
Because his Money wasn't enough for Pumpkin (Ugwu). undecided

He said that Night, the rumbles in his stomach nearly KILLED him. shocked embarassed
The best vegetable for ogbono is bitterleaf and no, bitterleaf is the last veggie that will make your stomach rumble.
It is herbal. Recommended choice of veggie when purging.
So ask your friend what made him purge. Certainly not bitterleaf. Bitterleaf is more expensive than ugu (not ugwu) in any Nigerian market.

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by ogashman(m): 7:45am On Jun 10
Where u see ogbono for #100...u dey whine

2 Likes

Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by VinnyBaba: 8:04am On Jun 10
descarado:

The best vegetable for ogbono is bitterleaf and no, bitterleaf is the last veggie that will make your stomach rumble.
It is herbal. Recommended choice of veggie when purging.
So ask your friend what made him purge. Certainly not bitterleaf. Bitterleaf is more expensive than ugu (not ugwu) in any Nigerian market.

Really? BitterLeaf for Ogbono Soup? shocked

Then he must have put Excess of it. sad
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by pointblank247(m): 9:34am On Jun 10
You are cooking something for sacrifices to amadioha or Sango. Stop disturbing us human.
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:30am On Jun 10
ogashman:
Where u see ogbono for #100...u dey whine

grinded ogbono is 100 naira for one here in gbagada Lagos no need to lie bro, come here and I'll show you where to buy it.
Re: My Strange Pot Of Soup Has Refused To Taste Salt No Matter What by descarado: 2:58pm On Jun 10
VinnyBaba:

Really? BitterLeaf for Ogbono Soup? shocked

Then he must have put Excess of it. sad
Excess bitterleaf will not cause loose bowel movement.
Something else caused it but not bitterleaf .
When it comes to veggies with best health values, bitterleaf is miles ahead of ugu

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of The Wedding Do You Think Is Unnecessary? / What Makes Him/her 'the One'? / Why Do Bad Ladies Fall Inlove With Good Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.