Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted (2166 Views)

A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money / Na Wah!! I Lusted After Her & She Later Died Of HIV / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by shortgun(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09
This lady asked why men prefer dating younger girls.
Someone found an old tweet of hers from when she was young, where she was seeking older men

https://x.com/amukelani_02/status/1799367396433797185?t=JJk6UabgkvVzO6tIo-wZIQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by thesolutions(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09
Please delete this thing before they push it to front page please

3 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Baawaa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09
Front page straight
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by madone: 7:12pm On Jun 09
The part of God date Nigerians is hat i nt understand. What is this talk about Nigerian men... guys our profile is rising in the world
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by illicit(m): 7:22pm On Jun 09
๐Ÿฅต
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09
grin
Make I no too talk cuz I'm not feeling fine at all..

But,the fear of meno-stop is the beginning of wiZdom..

3 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Proserpina: 7:43pm On Jun 09
"come swim in your drive through" or "go date Nigerians" I don't know which one hit harder grin grin

Shonny is one angry bird grin No joy at all!

8 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by FRANCISTOWN: 8:07pm On Jun 09
Blood of God!
So na Nigerians dey date drive through??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by shortgun(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09
madone:
The part of God date Nigerians is hat i nt understand. What is this talk about Nigerian men... guys our profile is rising in the world
Seriously, it seems Nigerian men have a global reputation for settling for less.

7 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by shortgun(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09
thesolutions:
Never!
Vawulence shall reign forever cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by CrossRhodes: 8:17pm On Jun 09
shortgun:

Seriously, it seems like Nigerian men have a global reputation for settling for less.
Most nigerian men are simps.....
That's why world women claim to love us....it's the simpy nature of most guys.

5 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by obiekunie01: 8:20pm On Jun 09
madone:

say na we dey date evening newspapers world over??

6 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by madone: 8:31pm On Jun 09
shortgun:

Seriously, it seems like Nigerian men have a global reputation for settling for less.
naaah we are making name in every field.
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by LordIsaac(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09
Nigerian men and dating anythingโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by tanigororo: 10:24pm On Jun 09
This Gender ehn, because they saw attention going to next generation they felt jealous

4 Likes

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by shortgun(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09
CrossRhodes:

This truth hurts angry
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by APOPTOSIS: 10:34pm On Jun 09
"Drive Through" ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
A woman becomes a shadow of herself when she becomes a Drive Through.
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by goran3310(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09
CrossRhodes:

Most men in the world are simps. I am not.
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by goran3310(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09
A man appreciates a woman:
youth
innocence
beauty
Nothing more. A woman should put those three things on the "table".
Everything else is up to the man.
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by BigYash: 11:42pm On Jun 09
thesolutions:
You sabi the mumu girl?

1 Like

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Anguldi(m): 12:34am On Jun 10
Warning shots fired wink cheesy grin

Personally, younger are not desperate. Just out for fun and academia. But you see all this graduates, desperados and witch craft in action . Bunch of pretenders shocked

1 Like

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Cassandraloius: 12:41am On Jun 10
Some of these girls will remain single for life, they just come to social media to create post without proper reasoning.
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by AcadaWriter: 1:25am On Jun 10
Nigerian men and dating anythingโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Jun 10
Nigerian men catching stray bullets.
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:37am On Jun 10
Nigerian men tho!
They lose the best of their women to politicians at home, then settle for less abroad

It's hellish for them on both sides

1 Like

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Mikespecialone(m): 7:55am On Jun 10
BigYash:
You sabi the mumu girl?

Na him senior sister
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by reiddecuti: 9:18am On Jun 10
Hoes everywhere...
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by thesolutions(m): 9:31am On Jun 10
BigYash:
You sabi the mumu girl?
I don't want to hear suicide again abeg. Let the non virgins breathe
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by ashawopikin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 10
So na we sabi date rubbish? Your fada

Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by ItisWell22(f): 4:48pm On Jun 10
The ones they call high class? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The ones who are more than willing to split bills, or probably foot all bills? ๐Ÿฅฑ

You people should leave our brothers and their choice of foreign women alone ohโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Question A Girl Asked That She Later Regretted by Sapasenator: 4:53pm On Jun 10
Some Nigerian men be like

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife And Mother-in-law Bitter Relationship. Why? / My Younger Brother Greatest Surprise: His Girlfriend Was Not A Virgin! / She Won't Let Me Answer Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.