Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,235 members, 7,934,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:37 PM

500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk (28693 Views)

Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by carzeem1: 11:14pm On Jun 10
EJIOGBENIMI:

Young family. Child care will consume whatever job she takes as she can only do care for now.

Okay, I get it
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ModJ1(m): 11:49pm On Jun 10
EggonBoy:
Good advice. I currently reside in PH and I can tell how terrible it feel to live in this city right now .
The only people who live comfortable in this three cities are our politicians and Fraudsters.
I'm with you 💯

2 Likes

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ModJ1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10
kishimi8:

Bros i de 800k for kano and its not going as far as you assume o , everywhere things don cost now , all house rent everywhere is now expensive,
You complain of Kano? Come down here in Lagos and add not just house rent but feeding transportation etc join
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ModJ1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10
rickleye:

500k with 10% tax. 2000 pounds you pay 40% tax.
Good roads , security , low inflation , good economy. I’ll take the UK job
That's your personal opinion.... for me no place like home with this kind of budget except for Lagos and her cousins
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ModJ1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 10
Ologbo147:
where will you get 500k job if It’s not Lagos, Abuja or portharcourt
They're oh brother, even more than....you can say but few
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Papilagreen: 12:22am On Jun 11
jedisco:

What are the bills you guys keep repeating? You pay higher for those same bills in Nigeria without knowing. It's thesame narrative whenever such threads come up. You ask them what these bills are and they start saying tax e.t.c forgetting that effective taxation is one of the strong pillars of wealth distribution you see in the West. Anyone migrating to the west should be thankful of their tax system if not there'd be nothing to enjoy there.

Why not listen to those who have lived in both nations?

One cant save on £3000? Do you think pounds is tissue paper? Let me ask, what do you think is the take home pay of an MP (fairy equivalent to a senator) in the UK?

I was earning above the equivalent of 500k today when I relocated to the UK years back. I can tell you I'd take 1500 in the UK above 500k in Nigeria. It's a no-brainer especially for a single person.

Lol I like the end where you say single person.
Let us wait till you married with minimum of two kids with a take home pay of 2000 then you will understand what bills are but for now, let's leave it at that and revisit this topic as you said it's a no brainer.
I can only argue with people with kids at least minimum two or someone who pus child support so if you don't fall in this category then I see no reason taking it more with u.
And I bet you don't know how the full taxation system works because we are immigrants if you have spend up to 5 to 10 years working there then come back and lets drink over this topic on an open table and discuss lol.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by eleniyan2020: 12:27am On Jun 11
qtx:
includng oil producing states abi? Guy try travel out of the southwest small na, this your talk funny o. From this your talk, its very clear that all your life u dey this south west including your NYSC. Chai!
lol,see your life,na North i de stay...all those oil producing states,are yahoo boys territory...are we refining oil from those states?

1 Like

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:50am On Jun 11
ORACULUM:
Kindly state your option with reasons to help a brother make a decision on what to choose from?
Lessons in the comment please.
If both figures are net salary, 500K is good in Nigeria and 2k is good in the UK if you are single or just starting a family and have no debt you are servicing. Its all about how well you can efficiently manage your income. However, the exposure that comes with the UK opportunity can't be compared to that of Nigeria. In addition, you can have another part time job in the UK if you can withstand the stress. In most cases, same cant be said about Nigeria. Nigeria is a great place for people who can come up with business ideas cos there are plenty of opportunities in Naija. Mind you, if you chose to go to the UK, your first month rent might cost you around 1,200 pounds (for a single person living outside London). This is because you will pay deposit that is equal to your main rent (most times) when paying your first rent. Subsequently, your monthly rent should not be more than 600 pounds (All bills inclusive). Only you can not finish 100 pounds foods in a month. Your monthly Tfare cant cost more than 90 pounds if you use public transport (You can do monthly sub). Give or take, you will likely have 700 to 800 pounds left. That is enough savings for future project you might have in mind to do back home. Just stay focus if you chose to travel to UK and don't be tempted to start collecting iPhone and other flashy items on credit.

Note: there may be slight difference in expense depending on the area. for instance, the 600 rent mentioned above may be 650 or 700 in some cases. And some may even be less than 600. It all depends.

Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by darediamond(m): 12:51am On Jun 11
techcorb:

This is a dumb comparison, compare jobs with similar pay.
For example a caregiver can make at least £3k per month in the UK, in Nigeria max would be #100k.

Corrected 3k
Royal family would progressively take there cut out of that non-flashy 3000 pounds remember.

I rebuke slavery in whatever form in my life.
500K in Nigeria with little or no Tax is SENSIBLE far more than UK.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by VICKYLIVE(m): 3:40am On Jun 11
Naira would keep falling and prices properties would soar .
@setrealty We have good Properties and Lands for Sale in Enugu .

Dm to get one and secured property
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ORACULUM(m): 4:06am On Jun 11
monex:

it was the original poster who said you would have 1700 expenses out of 2000. Note that 1700 GBP quality of life in the UK would beat 500k NGN quality of life in Nigeria.

your savings do not matter as they aren't expenses. you can choose to spend your 300 GBP savings in Nigeria and spend your 100k NGN savings in the UK.
Really funny 🤣🤣 thanks 🙏
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ORACULUM(m): 4:13am On Jun 11
LuckyLadolce:
If both figures are net salary, 500K is good in Nigeria and 2k is good in the UK if you are single or just starting a family and have no debt you are servicing. Its all about how well you can efficiently manage your income. However, the exposure that comes with the UK opportunity can't be compared to that of Nigeria. In addition, you can have another part time job in the UK if you can withstand the stress. In most cases, same cant be said about Nigeria. Nigeria is a great place for people who can come up with business ideas cos there are plenty of opportunities in Naija. Mind you, if you chose to go to the UK, your first month rent might cost you around 1,200 pounds (for a single person living outside London). This is because you will pay deposit that is equal to your main rent (most times) when paying your first rent. Subsequently, your monthly rent should not be more than 600 pounds (All bills inclusive). Only you can not finish 100 pounds foods in a month. Your monthly Tfare cant cost more than 90 pounds if you use public transport (You can do monthly sub). Give or take, you will likely have 700 to 800 pounds left. That is enough savings for future project you might have in mind to do back home. Just stay focus if you chose to travel to UK and don't be tempted to start collecting iPhone and other flashy items on credit.

Note: there may be slight difference in expense depending on the area. for instance, the 600 rent mentioned above may be 650 or 700 in some cases. And some may even be less than 600. It all depends.

Wishing you the best.
Thank you 🙏
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by jhubril(m): 5:25am On Jun 11
Make i brag small. From copywriting only, I make over 2 million naira monthly. With this Kain money, abroad no even da enter my eye.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Calitoscassius(m): 5:52am On Jun 11
StreetFight:

Sorry sir, I dey talk of my own personal circumstance
So, i ask you to explain further. It is simple, tell how £2000 is small, again, i ask, do you take home £2000 after taxes or before? What kinda job do you do? Give some details to back your claim up. To take £2000 home you would have to pay huge taxes and work many hours DEPENDING on the kind job.

And oh! What is that thing you also mentioned about signing contrancts for number of years that you cannot leave? You can leave your job to another one anytime you like, contract or no contract, what if the company sack you or you cannot do the job anymore due to health issues with the job or any other health issues? You still cannot leave the job?

No need to be sorry, grin just tell us!
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by jedisco(m): 6:16am On Jun 11
Papilagreen:

Lol I like the end where you say single person.
Let us wait till you married with minimum of two kids with a take home pay of 2000 then you will understand what bills are but for now, let's leave it at that and revisit this topic as you said it's a no brainer.
I can only argue with people with kids at least minimum two or someone who pus child support so if you don't fall in this category then I see no reason taking it more with u.
And I bet you don't know how the full taxation system works because we are immigrants if you have spend up to 5 to 10 years working there then come back and lets drink over this topic on an open table and discuss lol.

No need to revisit this discussion. I've spent over 5 years in the UK and know the nitty gritty of how taxes work both for an individual and a company.

Manytimes families are much better off than a single earner as the government understands families need to be supported. Reason why before the recent change, the only way many masters students were able to meet up with their fees was to travel with their spouse.

For example, as a family - one person in fulltime employment and the other in a flexible role (which is plentiful), they would easily bring home a combined income well above 3.5k. Both can at least enjoy their taxfree allowance of 23k combined. If one works in certain government or health sectors, (which many Nigerians do) then they have access to generous maternity leave of upto 1yr. With 6 months of full pay and 6months half pay.

Even after rent and council tax and heating, they'd have well over 1k to spend. Unlike Nigeria where living essentials like food, clothing, electronics, care e.t.c are terribly expensive. In the UK (and many western nations), basic needs like food are quite cheap relatively. The only thing that might eat into their income would be if for anything, they have to pay for someones labour e.g child care but this is optional and many avoid it. There are loads of families on similar pay who with good planning have gone on to get mortgages, decent cars, and live a decent life.

And mind you, this is not a comparing like for like. Someone earning 500k in Nigeria is a top earner. Someone earning £2k in the UK is not far above minimum wage. That person still has room to improve income by picking up some overtime and advancing their career.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Calitoscassius(m): 6:18am On Jun 11
darediamond:

Royal family would progressively take there cut out of that non-flashy 3000 pounds remember.

Exactly, the way some people mention earnings in the UK on here is quite deceiving, One said £2000 is a small money, so i ask him, how? Does he take home £2000 a month after taxes or before? What kinda job does he do? How many hours a day does he work? does he earn £2000 an hour, a month or a year? grin

He could not explain.

To take £2000 home a month after taxes one must give the Royal family as you put it atleast £400 or more , so what would be the benefit? One also have to work long hours to earn such money depending on the kinda job.

The guy you quoted mentioned people make £3000 in care jobs, how? Do they work 247 or what? To take £3000 one would have to pay huge taxes, or does he mean £3000 before taxes? They never give details to back up their ridiculous claims.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by techcorb: 6:34am On Jun 11
darediamond:

No care giver earns 500k NGN.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by headboyprince(m): 6:36am On Jun 11
darediamond:

which royal family ? 3k isn't flashy. It's Just minimum wage. 500k in Nigeria is bank manager salary. Those earning 500k in Nigeria. Many of them sold their property and move to the UK you're here deceiving yourself. Capital mumu
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by shaybebaby(f): 6:36am On Jun 11
Calitoscassius:
Exactly, the way some people mention earnings in the UK on here is quite deceiving, One said £2000 is a small money, so i ask him, how? Does he take home £2000 a month after taxes or before? What kinda job does he do? How many hours a day does he work? does he earn £2000 an hour, a month or a year? grin

He could not explain.

[b]To take £2000 home a month after taxes one must give the Royal family as you put it atleast £400 or more , so what would be the benefit? [/b]One also have to work long hours to earn such money depending on the kinda job.

The guy you quoted mentioned people make £3000 in care jobs, how? Do they work 247 or what? To take £3000 one would have to pay huge taxes, or does he mean £3000 before taxes? They never give details to back up their ridiculous claims.

The benefits are:

1) Free education for your kids ( if you choose to have them) up until 16 or 18 if they choose to attend college.

2) Free health care at the point of access ( although the NHS is kind of on its knees due to lack of investment)

3) £9.65 cost for medicine regardless of what type of medicine it is or its true cost, one fee for your prescription.

4) A financial safety net should you fall on hard times ( not a lot but still something).

You get all these for paying your taxes and more.

When I had my son, I got free antenatal classes, a private room in the hospital before and after birth, plus epidural, obstetrician, midwives etc at zero cost to me.

Free health visitor visits to my home for 5 years after birth to check on my sons development.

When his speech was delayed, I got Free speech therapy.

Would someone on 500k in Nigeria or 2k in the UK be able to pay out of pocket for these things without falling into debt?

That's the UK tax at work right here. It buys you health and you know what they say right?

" Health is wealth".

2 Likes

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Churock: 6:41am On Jun 11
ORACULUM:
Kindly state your option with reasons to help a brother make a decision on what to choose from?

Omoh. I currently just from last month started Earning same 500k but I wish to travel out

Is this advisable? I’m still under 30. I’m not paying house rent for now

This thread seems to be talking to me

Someone advise
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Procashtips(m): 6:42am On Jun 11
monex:

it was the original poster who said you would have 1700 expenses out of 2000. Note that 1700 GBP quality of life in the UK would beat 500k NGN quality of life in Nigeria.

your savings do not matter as they aren't expenses. you can choose to spend your 300 GBP savings in Nigeria and spend your 100k NGN savings in the UK.

Is your statement from real life experiences or assumptions?
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by headboyprince(m): 6:44am On Jun 11
Calitoscassius:

He could not explain.

To take £2000 home a month after taxes one must give the Royal family as you put it atleast £400 or more , so what would be the benefit? One also have to work long hours to earn such money depending on the kinda job.

tax of 400£ on 2k. ??You're so ignorant. You pay 0 taxes. Infact it's govt that will be paying you. That is minimum wage in the UK. And no you don't work long hours. 8 hours per day will easily earn you £2500

You're so ignorant. You should do at least do some basic Google research before commenting
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ORACULUM(m): 8:03am On Jun 11
Churock:

Omoh. I currently just from last month started Earning same 500k but I wish to travel out

Is this advisable? I’m still under 30. I’m not paying house rent for now

This thread seems to be talking to me

Someone advise
If you have relevant skills bro..don't think it twice .
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Calitoscassius(m): 8:15am On Jun 11
headboyprince:
tax of 400£ on 2k. ??You're so ignorant. You pay 0 taxes. Infact it's govt that will be paying you. That is minimum wage in the UK. And no you don't work long hours. 8 hours per day will easily earn you £2500

You're so ignorant. You should do at least do some basic Google research before commenting
Yea, okay, so tell me what kinda jobs are you yapping on about? cheesy give me some details to back your nonesense claim up. I am not googling shit, you just forking tell me! Unless you don't work, even people on benefits do not get paid £2500 or maybe you are a drug dealer in the UK grin even that ain't easy.

You are ignorant. You don't pay tax in the UK? Who do you think you are? The king of England? grin even the PM pays taxes on his wages. You don't pay VAT when you buy stuff in the UK?

People who yap rubbish like you always use the excuse like "google it" what exactly should I google? Your ass? If you know something, tell us! Don't tell me to google! grin

You didn't even understand my comment, read it again, engage your brain, maybe, just maybe, you will understand my comment.

1 Like

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Powersurge: 8:47am On Jun 11
ORACULUM:

Personally I would choose 500k, if I have a stable career path, economically relevant industry and there is a prospect of getting better pay year-on-year. I will be able to live more comfortably with that in Nigeria than 2,000 pounds in UK.
Don't forget that once you are abroad, everybody at home believes that you have made it. So expect more calls.

However, Nigeria is not a very stable country economically (UK is also not so stable. Just better). Last year Naira was 640, now 1500. That's how quick one's life could change in Nigeria. in 2014, 50kg of import rice was 8k now, 90k. UK CANNOT have that kind of inflation in 50 years. Being in UK improves your passport and gives you opportunity to go to another countries (My friend in UK is trying to relocate to US with his family). The cost of living in Nigeria increases astronomically every year due to the useless Naira.

Finally, know this, YOU WILL STRUGGLE A LOT in UK with a pay of 2,000. If you are married and your spouse is also working, it will ease your stress. But as a Naija guy, you will find a way eventually.

1 Like

Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Doobie: 9:14am On Jun 11
Lol. Many people in Nigeria, despite earning significantly higher incomes, way even more than 500k, took advantage of the UK's work sponsorship visa and moved with their families as dependents. They accepted lower-paying jobs in the UK to provide their families with a more secure and stable life.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by zagorakis(m): 9:31am On Jun 11
Slimdan360:

So you know all these, but when it comes to comparing the 500k in Nigeria, u will start listing things like cars, apartment in lekki and all. Keep deceiving yourself. The kind of life u choose to live in the uk with 2k pounds where u rent a studio apartment in the village just to avoid high house rent, if you choose to live it here in Nigeria with your 500k monthly income, you might end up saving more. Abi ur dumb skull nor tell u say 30k per month hux Dey for this same Niger? Double standard kill u all.
When it comes to talk about uk, u all expect the traveler to manage fundz and all, but if it’s in Nigeria, you want the earner to live as large as possible. God forbid

One of the reasons you need to travel and live outside Nigeria even if it is for 1 month, you ll see how a changed man you ll become, you ll be more civil with your choice of words to strangers, you ll learn how to give your opinion on matters without being rude or using foul languages.
So travelling is really important not just for economic gains but self growth and development.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by darediamond(m): 10:36am On Jun 11
headboyprince:
which royal family ? 3k isn't flashy. It's Just minimum wage. 500k in Nigeria is bank manager salary. Those earning 500k in Nigeria. Many of them sold their property and move to the UK you're here deceiving yourself. Capital mumu
You are the Mumu here low lifer Opportunists( Omo ko ri iru e ri!)

If you live responsibly (i.e buying things you need not want, 500K naira per month in Nigeria is still better than the debated amount in UK because you will Hardly pay An upfront Tax and Progressive Tax here in Nigeria unlike England where the system is designed expecially against you foreigners to maintain you as slave. You better look before you leap.

Running a Bedroom instant Profit Crypto-Fiat Forex Trading here in Nigeria is even far better than your UK where you are Tax even over your Solar Plates in some places over there. God forbid NONSENSE!!
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by ANAELEemm: 11:41am On Jun 11
Well, the correct answer can only be given to those who have lived in both places.

In UK, which I have lived ~ taken Birmingham as my example.
Rent, light, internet, both phone and router, transportation should you not have your own car. Or else if you do desel money, insurances, feeling, and upkeep. This will go down with 1200-1700 pounds. This means in 2000 pounds you have give 300 pounds left. This routine is monthly

In Nigeria same is applied but with a different. Example using port harcourt- good location with rent of 800k-1.1m per annum, if you aggregate this is less than 100 pounds per month. Other purchase is relatively love and in fact 99.9% of cards in Nigeria are not insured, so with 500k let look at these….

Per annum rent savings 120k per month
500k -120k = 380
Food:- ( feeding) 100k per individual at home made food. If outing,beer, other soft are included for table for two. Then 150k
380k -150k = 230k

Fuel, transportation, fittings and etc. ( sound depression, relationship heart break, family problems and health care management. )
You will indeed find out that you will be left with nothing.

And definitely you earning in UK will be more than 3500 pounds after tax so the decision will be yours brother.

But then while before you make it, there are some right you have here that you don’t have there. Like packing the car in from of your street and call it indigenous right. Oh yeah. You will lose it there and gain the considered right senses.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Papilagreen: 12:05pm On Jun 11
jedisco:

No need to revisit this discussion. I've spent over 5 years in the UK and know the nitty gritty of how taxes work both for an individual and a company.

Manytimes families are much better off than a single earner as the government understands families need to be supported. Reason why before the recent change, the only way many masters students were able to meet up with their fees was to travel with their spouse.

For example, as a family - one person in fulltime employment and the other in a flexible role (which is plentiful), they would easily bring home a combined income well above 3.5k. Both can at least enjoy their taxfree allowance of 23k combined. If one works in certain government or health sectors, (which many Nigerians do) then they have access to generous maternity leave of upto 1yr. With 6 months of full pay and 6months half pay.

Even after rent and council tax and heating, they'd have well over 1k to spend. Unlike Nigeria where living essentials like food, clothing, electronics, care e.t.c are terribly expensive. In the UK (and many western nations), basic needs like food are quite cheap relatively. The only thing that might eat into their income would be if for anything, they have to pay for someones labour e.g child care but this is optional and many avoid it. There are loads of families on similar pay who with good planning have gone on to get mortgages, decent cars, and live a decent life.

And mind you, this is not a comparing like for like. Someone earning 500k in Nigeria is a top earner. Someone earning £2k in the UK is not far above minimum wage. That person still has room to improve income by picking up some overtime and advancing their career.

Oga if u don live long years for the UK no issue like i said i wont talk much with you on this.
Na person wain wear shoe know where dey pain am.
I have friends in the UK who call me to assist them with fund sometimes and when I have I do. When u start having kids u go understand so until then more success to your efforts so you go understand.
And just fyi, I am not saying anybody should not relocate to the UK ooo. I am the first rooter for japa hell life in UK is far far way better than Nigeria. Only thing I said is 2000 from my living experience then ooo just me was a struggle. What I only advise the people about to leave is learn a good skill to up your game a good marketable skill for that will help more.
You and I know the segregation when it comes to getting a good job in the UK unless you re really Derm good so they can't pass you by and give the job to their white friend bob instead of admu from Africa.

But hey what do I know. I wish you all the best.
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Fearurcreeator: 12:11pm On Jun 11
wonlasewonimi:
If you are single in UK, and dont live in London, you should be fine with 2k a month.

You just need to get a shared accommodation with all inclusive bills for about £500/month or less
Aiye radarada... Slavery life style ... Eleda mi ko
Re: 500k Per Month In Nigeria Or 2000pounds Per Month In The Uk by Fearurcreeator: 12:15pm On Jun 11
techcorb:

This is a dumb comparison, compare jobs with similar pay.
For example a caregiver can make at least £3k per month in the UK, in Nigeria max would be #100k.

Corrected 3k
Ode ... Oya compare expense mumuni

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22. / Why She Abandoned A Recent Job Interview / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.