Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,704 members, 7,951,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? (338 Views)

Cheap Alternative To Garri? / Economic Hardship: Plantain And Beans I Bought For 1000 / The Sweet Rice And Beans I’m Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by Orubebe01: 11:24am On Jun 10
As the tinubulation continues and prices of beans and garri together with other food items skyrockets even beyond the belief of Nigerians. I want to know the alternative to these two foods.
Re: What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by Yemike(m): 11:49am On Jun 10
Me sef don ask tire, especially that garri.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:50am On Jun 10
See dem, after voting calamity they are looking for alternatives, very soon una go Begin chop things like, grass, sand and wood. Ndi uchu!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by Nadialuv: 5:12pm On Jun 10
There are endless possibilities with free grants. No matter what your plans are, these grants give you the financial backing to transform your biggest dreams into reality. You don't even have to pay back.
Explore a wide range of grants available to you for free and get started on living your dreams worry-free1.Apply for US business Grant for Africans.
Get up to $10,000 which is up to 15 million naria.
Whatsapp zero nine zero five one five four four six one five to start up your application
Re: What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by We4all: 3:28pm On Jun 11
Personally, I stopped drinking garri years ago. You guys should stop eating garri and the price will reduce drastically.

As for beans.....replace with other protein sources. At least egg is still cheap. If you can't afford beans, opt for other cheaper carbohydrates and supplement with eggs.
Re: What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by Dubetex96(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11
We4all:
Personally, I stopped drinking garri years ago. You guys should stop eating garri and the price will reduce drastically.

As for beans.....replace with other protein sources. At least egg is still cheap. If you can't afford beans, opt for other cheaper carbohydrates and supplement with eggs.

Mention names nau.
Re: What Is The Alternative To Garri And Beans? by Alexiiydon: 9:24pm On Jun 11
Bintabisiriyu2:
See dem, after voting calamity they are looking for alternatives, very soon una go Begin chop things like, grass, sand and wood. Ndi uchu!
funny enough the guy who made the post is an igbo you just sounded stupid just for likes

(1) (Reply)

When Are Pigs Ready For Slaughter - At What Age? / Is"lucozade Boost" Only Meant For Sick People ?? / Lets Write You A Selling Social Media Advert Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.