Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,699 members, 7,932,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:33 PM

Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) (41599 Views)

Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by femtex007(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10
Tr
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by EBEk101(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10
doggedfighter:
The odogwus πŸ‘πŸ’―

Absolute sweetness 😍

In the 1st picture , the guy on the right with backpack πŸŽ’ is a spec.

Enugu rangers put their specially-trained Spec Ops primate in igbo attire. I’m sure you love guorillar tactics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by happney65: 8:32pm On Jun 10
MajorOvakporaye:
Scoreline after 90 minutes:

Shooting Stars 0 - 3 Enugu Rangers

Shooting is Number 4 on the table. Such won't happen.

I'm hoping for either shooting to win or a draw.

The Oluyole supporters are coming in full as they have been in previous matches

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Freshtruth(m): 8:33pm On Jun 10
SoNature:
The winner of the Nigerian Premier League gets N150 million. If they can increase it to N500 million, I see private people getting involved and state governors building better sporting facilities. Enugu Rangers is definitely winning this league.
Enugu rangers need a 60000 capacity stadium that nonsense dey build in Enugu is a training pitch

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:33pm On Jun 10
Akwamkpuruamu:

Go and ask ur grandfada

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by nathdim: 8:34pm On Jun 10
Saw their 2 bus running with high speed these AFTERNOON ALONG IJEBU Ibadan express way
Stop packaging lie that they used flight

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by nathdim: 8:34pm On Jun 10
Freshtruth:
This guys are desperate for the trophy

Few hours after Oriental Derby incident, Rangers jets off to Ibadan in an oriental way, ahead of Wednesday's match against Shooting StarsπŸ”₯

https://www.facebook.com/100064191603663/posts/pfbid02THj3pNnhnZf9EmnJC9Gh6FBXJev1hFsJ7YdHzbGxHXhmbh1hhsEsLszPnyG3UTbHl/?app=fbl
Saw their 2 bus running with high speed these AFTERNOON ALONG IJEBU Ibadan express way
Stop packaging lie that they used flight
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by ShogunNoName: 8:35pm On Jun 10
PheelzAlmighty:
What is GRAND about this

Stop being bitter , you aren't the only one with problems. Sometimes just relax and chill

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by osazsky(m): 8:35pm On Jun 10
Are they going to sing Yoruba sthene,edo anthem,Biafra anthem,the new Nigeria atheme or the old Nigeria anthem before d match

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:35pm On Jun 10
EBEk101:

Enugu rangers put their specially-trained Spec Ops primate in igbo attire. I’m sure you love guorillar tactics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EbEK101, Hater 🀣✨
Go away jorπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You no sabi good thing

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by ShogunNoName: 8:36pm On Jun 10
They should resist all those fine Ibadan babes with their sublime waists . Otherwise they will loose that match cheesy
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Dpharisee: 8:37pm On Jun 10
Growing up back in the day one of the most fiercest football matches used to be Enugu Rangers vs IICC of Ibadan (now called Shooting Stars) people used to gather around the radio to listen to commentaries on Shortwave Radio IBC Owerri or Radio Nigeria.

It was seen as a continuation of the Civil War by many Igbos with Rangers representing Biafra and IICC representing Nigeria, winning against IICC was one of the key motivations of Igbos believing in themselves after the war, it was said that we lost the war because we couldn't get all the weapons we needed but here we are defeating in the football pitch.

It used to be fun

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Felaincarnated: 8:39pm On Jun 10
Awon elenu... Cowards
Snake001:
That’s nice but they should keep their Nzogbu Nzogbu to in Enugu because Obafan people go beat shege comot from dem body if dem wan start any yeye fight like Eyimna own

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Boyjaco: 8:39pm On Jun 10
that is how they do it in euro

dawnomike:
I love the packaging...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 8:40pm On Jun 10
Igbos are leading the rebranding of Nigerian league. The pictures I saw yesterday of Enugu rangers v enyimba I thought it was premiership league for real. The stadium was over filled and the pitch looking very lush coupled with the infrastructures and the quality of the jerseys both teams were wearing

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Freshtruth(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10
ShogunNoName:
They should resist all those fine Ibadan babes with their sublime waists . Otherwise they will loose that match cheesy
you mean those gals wey dem no dey bath abi na which babes again?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 8:41pm On Jun 10
Beautiful attire, some of the guys here look really good,. It has to be said..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by unavailablecity: 8:42pm On Jun 10
Rubbish attire they look ojuju kalabas
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by okamii(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10
Make them sack all this super Eagles players bring enugu rangers

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by okamii(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10
Make them sack this super Eagles players bring enugu rangers or eymba

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by stagger: 8:43pm On Jun 10
PheelzAlmighty:
What is GRAND about this

Most teams travel around Nigeria by bus and get to their match venues fatigued.

Flying cuts travel time and players are fresher before games. That's why Rangers is on top.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Essence20(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10
Agba ballers

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Kenmatt(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10
How many weeks are they staying there that they are carrying all these big traveling bags?
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 8:44pm On Jun 10
doggedfighter:

Not all I can see other lanky sweet guys .
Check out the guy in the last picture with white soled black shoeπŸ˜„

Your kpenkus don dey scratch you abi?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Ensa777(f): 8:45pm On Jun 10
Akwamkpuruamu:
Rangers my home team! This trophy is ours...

Enyimba wu ndα»‹ ara for now!

Ềmα»₯ Aba α»₯mα»₯ ekuke

I bu onye mgbu grin

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Shikena(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10
Day dreamer grin

MajorOvakporaye:
Scoreline after 90 minutes:

Shooting Stars 0 - 3 Enugu Rangers
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Dpharisee: 8:48pm On Jun 10
happney65:

Shooting is Number 4 on the table. Such won't happen.

I'm hoping for either shooting to win or a draw.

The Oluyole supporters are coming in full as they have been in previous matches

Believe me Rangers vs IICC Shooting Stars matches is seen beyond football, its a fun war between Igbos and Yorubas cheesy
It brings out the positive competitive spirit between these 2 tribes in the past.

One funny is that you always have Yoruba and Igbo players on both sides

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Saviourk: 8:48pm On Jun 10
The big boys. No time fit 😬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Shikena(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10
If you want to see rebranding go and watch Sporting Lagos in Lagos.

rinzaugustine:
Igbos are leading the rebranding of Nigerian league. The pictures I saw yesterday of Enugu rangers v enyimba I thought it was premiership league for real. The stadium was over filled and the pitch looking very lush coupled with the infrastructures and the quality of the jerseys both teams were wearing
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10
Na football oo! No be native fashion parade.I n football na who score win .All the best guys
Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10
They can walk around freely. Ibadan is safe, no sit at home or IPOB terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Flew Into Ibadan In Grand Style (Photos) by MrCork: 8:51pm On Jun 10
doggedfighter:
The odogwus πŸ‘πŸ’―

Absolute sweetness 😍

In the 1st picture , the guy on the right with backpack πŸŽ’ is a spec.

Good news is u dont have taste.bad news is they dont want u....please do u where glasses by any shance?((no oofencsece)) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Farther In Limbo As Lukaku Joins Napoli / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia / Crowd Queues At Ahmed Musa's House In Jos For Ramadan Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.