Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands (40439 Views)

Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18
undecided Yet you people will cry blue murder when they tell you to have a relationship without sex
BodyCount:
No reason except the fact that!

YOU MARRIED A WHÓRE !!!

A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT ALREADY WILL HARDLY GIVE YOU LOYALTY AND FIDELITY, IMAGINE NOW MARRYING A GIVE WITH
+10 BODYCOUNT
A GIRL WITH MANY EX
A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND
A GIRL THAT HAVE EVEN DATED MARRIED MEN
A GIRL THAT HAS DONE SEVERAL ABORTIONS
ALL THESE ATTRIBUTES ARE JUST WHAT AN AVERAGE MORE THAN GIRL POSSESS. AND I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY AVERAGE.
IRRESPECTIVE OF CLASS AND RELIGION.

We live in a generation of WHÓRES, failed parents, useless and good-for-nothing girls. Most took this pattern from their irresponsible mothers because if not, WHY DOESN'T IT SEEM LIKE OLD FASHIONED TI INSTILL MORALS INTO CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY GIRLS THESE DAYS?

HOW MANY MOTHERS RAISE THEIR GIRLS TO MARRY AS VIRGINS TODAY?

If she's not a virgin
If she has multiple ex
If you don't know her true BODYCOUNT etc and you marry her, SHE'LL MOST LIKELY CHEAT ON YOU.

SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T RESPECT HERSELF TO THE EXTENT OF SPREADING LEGS FOR MULTIPLE MEN CAN NEVER RESPECT YOU AS HER HUSBAND.

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL, THEN YOU'RE JUST A DELUDED FO0L.

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by achimendy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18
Magicalsineros:
Before, once a young woman is going into marriage, it's a subconscious believe that her body is strictly for her husband alone, but over the years, the narrative has changed. Most husbands have abused this grace and so many men have pushed Their women to the wall, that today, the consciousness and sanctity of matrimonial bliss is gradually going into extinction.

In as much as I am not supporting cheating in a marriage where the man is good to his wife the following are my opinion

1. Lazy husband
When a woman is married to a lazy man who can't provide, always giving excuses and manipulative. He keeps pushing her to handle all the responsibilities. She has to pay all the bills all in the name of the man is jobless,
this particular wife will likely cheat on her man, because women generally love to see their men being the head that provides for the family.

2. Se.xaul Need
Some men are so clueless. You don't care about her feelings, during se.x, once you're satisfied, that's all. You don't even want to know if she is satisfied too.
This particular wife will definitely be longing for a day someone will make her feel it to the fullest. The person might not be you.

3. Companionship
It's generally proven, once you have someone you can tell everything to without feeling ashamed or scared, the possibility of you comfortably having se.x with him is very high and if that person is not your husband, then you have cheated.

That's why most people ended up sleeping with their bestie or childhood friends.
When there's too much empty space in a marriage where the both parties don't experience that companionship, once she find it in someone else, either at work or anywhere, she will cheat on her husband.

4. Ungrateful human
This particular wife, does not keep record of any good thing her man do to her. She's an ungrateful human, she's selfish and a bad person. No matter who you are to her, no matter what you do, she will always focus on herself alone.

5. Revenge
The man is cheating and hurting her. So, to have her sanity back, she cheat back.
Some women cheat on their husbands to feel better from feeling of hurt and bitterness from their husband's bad behavior. Some will go as far as sleeping with your best friend, house boy, gate men, your Boss at work to make you feel disrespectful.
Evil they said brings evil. Good beings good as well

Add yours, so we can keep learning

There's no difference from eve and majority of modern day women, they'll never take responsibility for their actions but always looking for who to put the blame on.

Since the five reasons women cheating is because of the inability of their man to do something for them, how about you also tell us the reason why men cheat too so we can fully know where your bias story is heading to.

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
My belle ooo!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If the world actually ended the number of times these dudes have called for it to end, we would only have a void where our country formerly stood. 🫢

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by achimendy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 18
cococandy:
undecided Yet you people will cry blue murder when they tell you to have a relationship without sex

Is the tears suppose to be your concern or the preservation of your body in dignity and fear of the lord??
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 18
Orlu13:
I will toil day nd night, after d money I spent in marrying u from ur Father's house..make money nd give u nd u start giving me reasons why u cheated

u are going back to ur Fathers house,. no long talk...I rather remain a single Father dan fr a worthless woman to tell me how to run my house....dem never born u well

Divorce is an appropriate response to cheating

So I don’t know why you’re announcing it like it’s a power move. She can divorce you if you cheat and you can do the same as well. Many people have done it. And they are okay. Life goes on

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 18
achimendy:

Is the tears suppose to be your concern or the preservation of your body in dignity and fear of the lord??
This doesn’t make any sense

Can you rephrase it?
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by luminouz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:
There is this salon I go to make my hair. In the salon, there was this young guy who infact is better than all of the female hairstylist. Very creative . He was a corp member of the NYSC. He was telling us his experience with married women who are sexually frustrated by their husbands. He got involved with them out of sympathy because they practically begged him with tears rolling down their eyes for at least a smooching that will lead to making them feel like a woman. The first lady introduced him to her many friends who suffer the same torture from their husbands who have no time for them except from one business trip to another.

Their husbands hardly touch them for months. Sex is a big deal in marriage especially for we women unless you want us to cheat on you or seek for divorce, just like one of Dangote's wife did because he had no time for her and so she asked him for a divorce.

The sad news again is, majority of you men have refuse to give head abi?! Okay nah. Likewise most of you suffer from weak erection and have refused to work on your selves through controlling what you eat and regular exercise instead you are into sexually enhanced drugs which makes sex feel so awful and very painful like one being stabbed with a stick.

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS REAL AND IT IS DESTROYING MARRIAGES. WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A HUSBAND IF YOU DON'T MAKE SEX AS ONE OF YOUR PRIORITIES BECAUSE THAT MARRIAGE IS WHERE YOUR WIFE IS EXPECTED TO FULFILL ALL HER SEXUAL CRAVINGS AND NOT OUTSIDE LEADING TO INFIDELITY.

So if he makes sex his priority and has less time to hustle and provide, una go still cheat so what's the issue? Many of you know the dude won't satisfy y'all but the lure of money no go gree una leave him na

It's better for him to have money to live his life to the fullest instead of trying to please many women who have been stretched and slammed so badly that it will require 6 men to satisfy them.

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by luminouz(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18
cococandy:

This doesn’t make any sense

Can you rephrase it?

Urghhhhh!!!!

😷😷😷
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by SeriouslySense(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18
smiley They don spoil finish.

No chastity, decency, self control, gentleness. So what is the difference between a African american woman and a nigerian woman.

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Jun 18
The underlying cause of adultery is greed.

You think your partner is worth 70% or 80% and want to get the balance else where.

Or you think they are not useful yet hold on to the marriage.

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:36pm On Jun 18
luminouz:

So if he makes sex his priority and has less time to hustle and provide, una go still cheat so what's the issue? Many of you know the dude won't satisfy y'all but the lure of money no go gree una leave him na

It's better for him to have money to live his life to the fullest instead of trying to please many women who have been stretched and slammed so badly that it will require 6 men to satisfy them.

He has to seek a balance. It is a FACT that a wife of the richest black man, Dangote asked to be divorced because he is too busy and have no time for her. You think it's all about money?!

It is not sensible for you to destroy your own family in a bid to only satisfy your wife with money alone when sex is as well important. A duty that qualifies you as a HUSBAND. A word is enough for the wise, it is WORST with a virgin wife. One of the first thing that pops up in her mind is regret, the other is curiosity, you can tell the rest.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by richie240: 5:46pm On Jun 18
You are a female and must reason like one, so, I'll excuse you.

What was the reason why Eve 'cheated' with the serpent in the garden of Eden? None??

There's a reason why God said women are "weaker vessels". If u like find a man that will checkmark everything that a woman (thinks) she needs, she'll still fall when push comes to shove!
Magicalsineros:
Before, once a young woman is going into marriage, it's a subconscious believe that her body is strictly for her husband alone, but over the years, the narrative has changed. Most husbands have abused this grace and so many men have pushed Their women to the wall, that today, the consciousness and sanctity of matrimonial bliss is gradually going into extinction.

In as much as I am not supporting cheating in a marriage where the man is good to his wife the following are my opinion

1. Lazy husband
When a woman is married to a lazy man who can't provide, always giving excuses and manipulative. He keeps pushing her to handle all the responsibilities. She has to pay all the bills all in the name of the man is jobless,
this particular wife will likely cheat on her man, because women generally love to see their men being the head that provides for the family.

2. Se.xaul Need
Some men are so clueless. You don't care about her feelings, during se.x, once you're satisfied, that's all. You don't even want to know if she is satisfied too.
This particular wife will definitely be longing for a day someone will make her feel it to the fullest. The person might not be you.

3. Companionship
It's generally proven, once you have someone you can tell everything to without feeling ashamed or scared, the possibility of you comfortably having se.x with him is very high and if that person is not your husband, then you have cheated.

That's why most people ended up sleeping with their bestie or childhood friends.
When there's too much empty space in a marriage where the both parties don't experience that companionship, once she find it in someone else, either at work or anywhere, she will cheat on her husband.

4. Ungrateful human
This particular wife, does not keep record of any good thing her man do to her. She's an ungrateful human, she's selfish and a bad person. No matter who you are to her, no matter what you do, she will always focus on herself alone.

5. Revenge
The man is cheating and hurting her. So, to have her sanity back, she cheat back.
Some women cheat on their husbands to feel better from feeling of hurt and bitterness from their husband's bad behavior. Some will go as far as sleeping with your best friend, house boy, gate men, your Boss at work to make you feel disrespectful.
Evil they said brings evil. Good beings good as well

Add yours, so we can keep learning

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Orlu13: 5:47pm On Jun 18
cococandy:

Divorce is an appropriate response to cheating

So I don’t know why you’re announcing it like it’s a power move. She can divorce you if you cheat and you can do the same as well. Many people have done it. And they are okay. Life goes on

u foolish women always try to be in competition with men....u all will learn d hard way, esp this generation... time will tell

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Gboom: 5:50pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! Your many pastors and imams wey dey cheat up and down, na because dem know to use tongue talk say dem regard God? Abegi! undecided
It is obvious that you always reason irrationally
The topic is about cheating women
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Jun 18
Orlu13:

u foolish women always try to be in competition with men....u all will learn d hard way, esp this generation... time will tell

Women don’t need to be in competition with you guys.

You guys are in competition with each other. Running after other people’s wives and girlfriends. You help your bros, your bros help you.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jun 18
Gboom:
It is obvious that you always reason irrationally The topic is about cheating women
Head they pain you?
duruZed:
Also a woman/man that do not have regard for God is more likely to cheat.
🤔
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Jun 18
Orlu13:
■ u foolish women always try to be in competition with men....u all will learn d hard way, esp this generation... time will tell
Grow a brain! 🤔🤔🤔

Divorce isn't meant as a power move at all but rather an appropriate response in the case of cheating for your own protection, whether you be a man or woman. 🤔

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Orlu13: 5:56pm On Jun 18
cococandy:

Women don’t need to be in competition with you guys.

You guys are in competition with each other. Running after other people’s wives and girlfriends. You help your bros, your bros help you.

dat means u are saying women are nothing but dumbos since anyone can make use of dem anytime

u are a fish brain so no need arguing with u
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Orlu13: 5:57pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Grow a brain! 🤔🤔🤔

Divorce isn't meant as a power move at all but rather an appropriate response in the case of cheating for your own protection, whether you be a man or woman. 🤔

hey u gay...can u shift pls...ur opinion is never needed cos u are already a joke
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jun 18
Orlu13:

dat means u are saying women are nothing but dumbos since anyone can make use of dem anytime

u are a fish brain so no need arguing with u

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel good about the nonsense you’re saying 👌🏾
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jun 18
Orlu13:
■ hey u gay...can u shift pls...ur opinion is never needed cos u are already a joke
Don't you eejits ever get tired of this foolishness? I do, so please waka pass me make I find intelligent discourse abeg! undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by NifeMosco: 6:00pm On Jun 18
Is virginity criteria for not cheating....
Is virginity applied to only women ...what about men....if u are so bittered with pple u have dates kindly forgive and have a great perspective to things biko .....those factors listed above are they wrong .....let's be so cere and real with happenings of wife .....the Virgin ladies or women dey marry still cheats.....all cheating partner no get excuse u fit waka commot....thanks ....note sir u are right to ur opinion
BodyCount:
No reason except the fact that!

YOU MARRIED A WHÓRE !!!

A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT ALREADY WILL HARDLY GIVE YOU LOYALTY AND FIDELITY, IMAGINE NOW MARRYING A GIVE WITH
+10 BODYCOUNT
A GIRL WITH MANY EX
A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND
A GIRL THAT HAVE EVEN DATED MARRIED MEN
A GIRL THAT HAS DONE SEVERAL ABORTIONS
ALL THESE ATTRIBUTES ARE JUST WHAT AN AVERAGE MORE THAN GIRL POSSESS. AND I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY AVERAGE.
IRRESPECTIVE OF CLASS AND RELIGION.

We live in a generation of WHÓRES, failed parents, useless and good-for-nothing girls. Most took this pattern from their irresponsible mothers because if not, WHY DOESN'T IT SEEM LIKE OLD FASHIONED TI INSTILL MORALS INTO CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY GIRLS THESE DAYS?

HOW MANY MOTHERS RAISE THEIR GIRLS TO MARRY AS VIRGINS TODAY?

If she's not a virgin
If she has multiple ex
If you don't know her true BODYCOUNT etc and you marry her, SHE'LL MOST LIKELY CHEAT ON YOU.

SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T RESPECT HERSELF TO THE EXTENT OF SPREADING LEGS FOR MULTIPLE MEN CAN NEVER RESPECT YOU AS HER HUSBAND.

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SPECIAL, THEN YOU'RE JUST A DELUDED FO0L.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Magicalsineros(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18
masterfactor:
@magicalsineros, All what you wrote up there is rubbish, A wife is not suppose to cheat, if she is tired of the marriage or the relationship, an exit door is always available, no one is forced to be in an unproductive union.There is no reason why a woman should cheat on her man, Let call a spade a spade and not a farming tool.
But can a man cheat?

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Gboom: 6:01pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Head they pain you? 🤔
Head dey pain iyayalaya and babanla e
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18
sacajawea:
Get something to do with your life...
What a stūpid Article.

We suppose don pass all this level by now, abi?

It is a good topic. Take your problem away from this thread
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Grow a brain! 🤔🤔🤔

I said that to him as a matter of fact statement. A statement anyone can agree with.

He just doesn’t know how to dance his way around to saying what he’s really thinking without showing his hypocritical 🍑 grin

Which is that women should be okay with ashawo husbands but men can screech to the high heavens about it when it happens to them.

Na me and dem for this forum.

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jun 18
Gboom:
■ Head dey pain iyayalaya and babanla e

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by maasoap(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18
DamnnNiggarr:

I know it will be a woman that will write this.
So, tell us reasons why husbands cheat on their wives, if there's any.

Instead of cheating in the marriage, why not walk away if you can't condone his/her shortcomings anymore.

Walking away is not that easy
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Orlu13: 6:11pm On Jun 18
cococandy:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel good about the nonsense you’re saying 👌🏾

d werey no fit answer...u can run along now
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by BodyCount: 6:21pm On Jun 18
cococandy:
No one will cry if you're a virgin and you demand so.
Non virgin girls don't have a right to make such Ludicrous demand. You will to sholve it into your your that someone or some men have deposited their genetic information
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by BodyCount: 6:23pm On Jun 18
Trueprophet91:

What if she's a virgin but with multiple ex's?
Number of Ex doesn't matter is she's TRULY A VIRGIN. NOT A VIRGIN THAT HAVE SUCKED DlCKZ AND HAVE BEEN 4KD IN THE ASS...
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Tourist42: 6:28pm On Jun 18
"Men have become seekers of mere pleasures rather than substance" what happens to a society that is built on cheating?

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67