Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,111 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:10 AM

5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands (40817 Views)

Camp Where Wives Go To Vent Their Anger Against Their Husbands - Photos / Why Would Some “wives” Deny Their “husbands” Sex? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 18
BodyCount:

No one will cry if you're a virgin and you demand so.
Non virgin girls don't have a right to make such Ludicrous demand. You will to sholve it into your your that someone or some men have deposited their genetic information
. Right

Because she said yes to that first guy and it didn’t work out, that means she owes sex to every other guy that cord her way. Logic in the mud.

I don’t expect brain level conversation when the penis is doing the talking anyway grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by luminouz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He has to seek a balance. It is a FACT that a wife of the richest black man, Dangote asked to be divorced because he is too busy and have no time for her. You think it's all about money?!

It is not sensible for you to destroy your own family in a bid to only satisfy your wife with money alone when sex is as well important. A duty that qualifies you as a HUSBAND. A word is enough for the wise, it is WORST with a virgin wife. One of the first thing that pops up in her mind is regret, the other is curiosity, you can tell the rest.

Life is about balance but most women don't seek that out when marrying their husbands, they focus on money alone. You think the woman married Dangote because he is tall, dark and has six packs? His fame, power and influence made her marry him ..don't talk as if she was blind when making her choices. That's called accountability and most women lack that shiit. There is no way a man like Dangote won't be busy and still become the richest man in Africa. Elon Musk works and sleeps on his factory floor and his gf understood that, hence why they are not traditionally married. Everyone has to sacrifice but you women don't want all that.

I still maintain my stance. Many women, include YOU will gladly choose Dangote over a teacher who loves in your street, because money is what motivates most of you. yet you complain of being sex-starved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Augustine2244(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18
Lol! This category I am mentioning is missing in the thread.
There are women who don't need any reason to cheat on their husbands.This category of women are sexually loose women who are players, just as we have in some men.In my Igbo language,we call them Nwanyi Ukwu Nnu.
They have been so programmed to sexual promiscuity during their spinsterhood days,that even in marriage,they can't let the lifestyle go.It has eaten so deep into them that they will cheat without any reason on the part of the husband.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by MARS1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18
Why would any sensible person even mutter the thought you cheat while married?

It should never happen, if you're tired of your union, QUIT!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:51pm On Jun 18
luminouz:

Life is about balance but most women don't seek that out when marrying their husbands, they focus on money alone. You think the woman married Dangote because he is tall, dark and has six packs? His fame, power and influence made her marry him ..don't talk as if she was blind when making her choices. That's called accountability and most women lack that shiit. There is no way a man like Dangote won't be busy and still become the richest man in Africa. Elon Musk works and sleeps on his factory floor and his gf understood that, hence why they are not traditionally married. Everyone has to sacrifice but you women don't want all that.

I still maintain my stance. Many women, include YOU will gladly choose Dangote over a teacher who loves in your street, because money is what motivates most of you. yet you complain of being sex-starved?

Dangote has women outside marriage to satisfy his sexual cravings even though being so much busy and choosing not to his wife. It's on record an explicit picture of Dangote's ass all outside in a picture by one of this women. So what are you saying?! That men who don't have time for their wives because they are rich don't have time too for lots of women outside marriage?!

A woman is not superficial. It's you men that fall for hips, big breast, big butts. We go for substance and there is no reason why a man should not be able to have time for his family all because he is rich, since he does have time for women outside marriage. A woman will marry a teacher if his future is bright. Women make wise choices.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by CalmElder(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18
Those of you that believe in God should start praying for yourselves, your spouse and a stable home filled with love because with this kind of bitterness coming from men and women alike, e go bad for front o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by FireUpNow(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18
The women should also leave the marriage because of the 5 reasons you gave up there. Nonsense. Why get married and be cheaty? Stop promoting nonsense
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by luminouz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Dangote has women outside marriage to satisfy his sexual cravings even though being so much busy and choosing not to his wife. It's on record an explicit picture of Dangote's ass all outside in a picture by one of this women. So what are you saying?! That men who don't have time for their wives because they are rich don't have time too for lots of women outside marriage?!

A woman is not superficial. It's you men that fall for hips, big breast, big butts. We go for substance and there is no reason why a man should not be able to have time for his family all because he is rich, since he does have time for women outside marriage. A woman will marry a teacher if his future is bright. Women make wise choices.

So Dangote spends all his time with that mistress abi? She is just a paid fûck, and she gets paid...which Dangote prefers than a nagging wife who takes his money yet demands all his attention... That's just plain craziness.

You go for substance...like money? Yes I agree!!!

Case closed
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by winner37(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18
I have but a few to add ...
1. Bad friends
2. Listening to advice from friends and family
3. Paying much attention on materials stuff
4. Having male friends than female.
5. Being too simple to every man
6. Disclosing her husband's weakness to another man
7. Always comparing her husband with another man
8. Lack of trust, honesty and respect
9. Always putting her own family first
10. Sex matters in every marriage ✌️

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by BodyCount: 7:51pm On Jun 18
cococandy:
. Right

Because she said yes to that first guy and it didn’t work out, that means she owes sex to every other guy that cord her way. Logic in the mud.

I don’t expect brain level conversation when the penis is doing the talking anyway grin
Of course, noodles have replaced the grey matter in your head so you won't understand.
In your "next life", to avoid situation like this, avoid premarital sex.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Goalhighights(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The sad news again is, majority of you men have refuse to give head abi?! Okay nah. Likewise most of you suffer from weak erection and have refused to work on your selves through controlling what you eat and regular exercise instead you are into sexually enhanced drugs

Lol... grin grin That head matter needs to be settled in court. You want us to give head and most of you no dey like bath unless una dey comot.

Especially on Saturdays, you women just mark it as a day off from bathing. Because you are washing and doing cleanup.

Then only and only when you are expecting visitors, attending a wedding or church na that time una go come carry all the make up cover up like say na so una dey fresh all day.

So na the same kpekus you want make we chook mouth. Thank you very much ma.

For we men to exercise ...that one is work on top extra work we do from Monday to Friday in order to provide.

Hanty if you no like 2 minute noodles go buy vibrator. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by bigiyaro(m): 7:54pm On Jun 18
5 Reasons..
1.dem get olosho blood
2.dem get olosho blood
3. dem get olosho blood
4 .dem get olosho blood
5.dem get olosho blood
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Stevenbright(m): 8:00pm On Jun 18
bukatyne:
The underlying cause of adultery is greed.

You think your partner is worth 70% or 80% and want to get the balance else where.

Or you think they are not useful yet hold on to the marriage.

You said it all.

Just like greed is the major reason we are where we are as a nation right now!
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by achimendy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18
cococandy:

This doesn’t make any sense

Can you rephrase it?

Your brain sha.

Go and read your comment that prompted my reply.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by livebullet(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18
Magicalsineros:
Before, once a young woman is going into marriage, it's a subconscious believe that her body is strictly for her husband alone, but over the years, the narrative has changed. Most husbands have abused this grace and so many men have pushed Their women to the wall, that today, the consciousness and sanctity of matrimonial bliss is gradually going into extinction.

In as much as I am not supporting cheating in a marriage where the man is good to his wife the following are my opinion

1. Lazy husband
When a woman is married to a lazy man who can't provide, always giving excuses and manipulative. He keeps pushing her to handle all the responsibilities. She has to pay all the bills all in the name of the man is jobless,
this particular wife will likely cheat on her man, because women generally love to see their men being the head that provides for the family.

2. Se.xaul Need
Some men are so clueless. You don't care about her feelings, during se.x, once you're satisfied, that's all. You don't even want to know if she is satisfied too.
This particular wife will definitely be longing for a day someone will make her feel it to the fullest. The person might not be you.

3. Companionship
It's generally proven, once you have someone you can tell everything to without feeling ashamed or scared, the possibility of you comfortably having se.x with him is very high and if that person is not your husband, then you have cheated.

That's why most people ended up sleeping with their bestie or childhood friends.
When there's too much empty space in a marriage where the both parties don't experience that companionship, once she find it in someone else, either at work or anywhere, she will cheat on her husband.

4. Ungrateful human
This particular wife, does not keep record of any good thing her man do to her. She's an ungrateful human, she's selfish and a bad person. No matter who you are to her, no matter what you do, she will always focus on herself alone.

5. Revenge
The man is cheating and hurting her. So, to have her sanity back, she cheat back.
Some women cheat on their husbands to feel better from feeling of hurt and bitterness from their husband's bad behavior. Some will go as far as sleeping with your best friend, house boy, gate men, your Boss at work to make you feel disrespectful.
Evil they said brings evil. Good beings good as well

Add yours, so we can keep learning

Madam OP happy cheating
.e dey your eyes. If you want to cheat just go do it... Don't post a thread to boost your cheating morale... After all, women have been cheating since creation... Eve did it with Lucifer sef.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by obinna58(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18
AishaDant:
I am not the type of female to cheat but doing it as revenge is something I can do...
That’s the action of a hoe

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by ericmor: 8:59pm On Jun 18
tunjijones:
Once an ashawo is always an ashawo.

Even if you give an ashawo woman every thing she go still cheat on you.

That is just the simple truth
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Deltatoto: 9:09pm On Jun 18
Magicalsineros:
Before, once a young woman is going into marriage, it's a subconscious believe that her body is strictly for her husband alone, but over the years, the narrative has changed. Most husbands have abused this grace and so many men have pushed Their women to the wall, that today, the consciousness and sanctity of matrimonial bliss is gradually going into extinction.

In as much as I am not supporting cheating in a marriage where the man is good to his wife the following are my opinion

1. Lazy husband
When a woman is married to a lazy man who can't provide, always giving excuses and manipulative. He keeps pushing her to handle all the responsibilities. She has to pay all the bills all in the name of the man is jobless,
this particular wife will likely cheat on her man, because women generally love to see their men being the head that provides for the family.

2. Se.xaul Need
Some men are so clueless. You don't care about her feelings, during se.x, once you're satisfied, that's all. You don't even want to know if she is satisfied too.
This particular wife will definitely be longing for a day someone will make her feel it to the fullest. The person might not be you.

3. Companionship
It's generally proven, once you have someone you can tell everything to without feeling ashamed or scared, the possibility of you comfortably having se.x with him is very high and if that person is not your husband, then you have cheated.

That's why most people ended up sleeping with their bestie or childhood friends.
When there's too much empty space in a marriage where the both parties don't experience that companionship, once she find it in someone else, either at work or anywhere, she will cheat on her husband.

4. Ungrateful human
This particular wife, does not keep record of any good thing her man do to her. She's an ungrateful human, she's selfish and a bad person. No matter who you are to her, no matter what you do, she will always focus on herself alone.

5. Revenge
The man is cheating and hurting her. So, to have her sanity back, she cheat back.
Some women cheat on their husbands to feel better from feeling of hurt and bitterness from their husband's bad behavior. Some will go as far as sleeping with your best friend, house boy, gate men, your Boss at work to make you feel disrespectful.

what she does with her Toto is not my business.im in it for my kids.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by DoctorAyukebot(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Drugs will eventually destroy him in the long run. Controlling what he eats and simple exercises is the best. The pen!s will feel natural full of life and not like a dead wood stabbing you continuously for a long time after being dry down there.

You really know nothing about Erectile Dysfunction..
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 9:13pm On Jun 18
Sometimes the only crime the man commit be say he be nice person.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by yahmohy27: 9:18pm On Jun 18
Magicalsineros:
Yes. You're very right. Some people don't see se.x as anything anymore. They believe it can happen anytime, with anyone available and anywhere.
Yeye ppl.... especially ladies of nowadays
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by FuckYeyeMods: 9:18pm On Jun 18
Magicalsineros:

1. Lazy husband

2. Se.xaul Need

3. Companionship

4. [b]Ungrateful human
This particular wife, does not keep record of any good thing her man do to her. She's an ungrateful human, she's selfish and a bad person. No matter who you are to her, no matter what you do, she will always focus on herself alone. [/b]

5. Revenge

No 4... necessarily doesn't translate to cheating. Alot of women are like that.

They don't have good memory of their husband. I thought its spiritual but now that I can read same online, I see that she's naturally a stupid lady who deserve hell on earth.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by slimmax: 9:18pm On Jun 18
AishaDant:

English please, I don't understand gibberish. smiley

No be naija you de, de play
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Zubeezanga(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18
Lol they beg ousider for sex but won't put that effort on a hubby lol chiol some excuses sha, na men wey still take this generation of women serious i dy pity sha, i won't give u more than u deserve becuz if its the other way round them no go blink hurt u, in my home if u want happiness and love and faith like in the movies or romance fictions i won't give up so far u ain't giving up either, but if you want matrimonial politics, bite and blow breeze, trust me i have the ablity.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18
BodyCount:
In your "next life", to avoid situation like this, avoid premarital sex.

You’re so close to getting the point
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Elbowla(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18
tunjijones:
Once an ashawo is always an ashawo.

Even if you give an ashawo woman every thing she go still cheat on you.

You can't satisfy a woman.....WON MAA DO!!!..... OLAMIDE BADOO!
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by scrupulousblog: 12:26am On Jun 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:
There is this salon I go to make my hair. In the salon, there was this young guy who infact is better than all of the female hairstylist. Very creative . He was a corp member of the NYSC. He was telling us his experience with married women who are sexually frustrated by their husbands. He got involved with them out of sympathy because they practically begged him with tears rolling down their cheeks for at least a smooching that will lead to making them feel like a woman. The first lady introduced him to her many friends who suffer the same torture from their husbands who have no time for them except from one business trip to another.

Their husbands hardly touch them for months. Sex is a big deal in marriage especially for we women unless you want us to cheat on you or seek for divorce, just like one of Dangote's wife did because he had no time for her and so she asked him for a divorce.

The sad news again is, majority of you men have refuse to give head abi?! Okay nah. Likewise most of you suffer from weak erection and have refused to work on your selves through controlling what you eat and regular exercise instead you are into sexually enhanced drugs which makes sex feel so awful and very painful like one being stabbed with a stick.

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS REAL AND IT IS DESTROYING MARRIAGES. WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A HUSBAND IF YOU DON'T MAKE SEX AS ONE OF YOUR PRIORITIES BECAUSE THAT MARRIAGE IS WHERE YOUR WIFE IS EXPECTED TO FULFILL ALL HER SEXUAL CRAVINGS AND NOT OUTSIDE LEADING TO INFIDELITY.
.He got involved with them out of sympathy because they practically begged him with tears rolling down their cheeks for at least a smooching that will lead to making them feel like a woman. These are lies such women tell to earn sympathy
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by OyinO: 12:30am On Jun 19
There's no excuse for a woman to cheat.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by ernawal67: 2:42am On Jun 19
🌟 Embark on a Culinary Adventure with "Vegetable-Paired Chicken: Balanced and Flavorful Meals" 🌟
Are you ready to elevate your cooking skills and delight your taste buds? Join me on a journey into the world of culinary creativity with my latest book, "Vegetable-Paired Chicken: Balanced and Flavorful Meals." I'm Nabal Kishore Pande, and I'm thrilled to share with you the essence of nutritious yet delicious eating through this unique collection of recipes.
Discover this Book Now
🍲 Nutritional Harmony: In "Vegetable-Paired Chicken," I've meticulously crafted each recipe to blend lean, protein-rich chicken with a vibrant array of nutrient-packed vegetables. Experience the perfect balance of health and taste in every dish, making balanced eating a delightful journey rather than a compromise.
🔪 Versatile Recipes: Whether you're a cooking enthusiast or a novice in the kitchen, my book offers a treasure trove of recipes suited for every palate and occasion. From quick stir-fries to aromatic soups, each chapter is designed to inspire and satisfy, ensuring you'll find the ideal dish for any mealtime scenario.
👩‍🍳 Innovative Techniques: Ready to hone your culinary prowess? "Vegetable-Paired Chicken" isn't just a recipe book; it's your guide to mastering innovative cooking techniques. Learn the art of roasting, the nuances of grilling, and more, empowering you to create restaurant-quality meals in the comfort of your kitchen.
Get Your Copy Today
🍂 Seasonal Eating: Celebrate the flavours of each season with recipes that embrace the freshest produce available. Whether it's a refreshing summer salad or a comforting winter stew, you'll discover how to harness nature's bounty to create memorable meals year-round.
👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family-Friendly Fare: Family mealtime just got easier and more enjoyable! With a focus on wholesome ingredients and straightforward preparations, these recipes are perfect for bringing loved ones together around the dinner table. Say goodbye to mealtime struggles and hello to shared moments over nutritious, flavorful dishes.
📚 Available Now: "Vegetable-Paired Chicken: Balanced and Flavorful Meals" is available for purchase on Amazon, Books2Read, Written Word Media, and through the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi). Whether you prefer a paperback or e-book format, you can start your culinary adventure today.
Ready to take your cooking to the next level? Dive into the world of "Vegetable-Paired Chicken" and discover how to create meals that are both nutritious and bursting with flavour. Let's cook up something amazing together! 🍽️✨
Explore and Purchase Here
🔍 #HealthyEating #CulinaryAdventure #Cookbook #NutritiousMeals #ChickenRecipes #VegetablePairing #HomeCooking #Foodie #FamilyMeals #SeasonalCooking

Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by PropertyBanker(f): 2:43am On Jun 19
duruZed:
Also a woman/man that do not have regard for God is more likely to cheat.
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by Sapasenator: 3:21am On Jun 19
Zxcvbnmghtr:
There is this salon I go to make my hair. In the salon, there was this young guy who infact is better than all of the female hairstylist. Very creative . He was a corp member of the NYSC. He was telling us his experience with married women who are sexually frustrated by their husbands. He got involved with them out of sympathy because they practically begged him with tears rolling down their cheeks for at least a smooching that will lead to making them feel like a woman. The first lady introduced him to her many friends who suffer the same torture from their husbands who have no time for them except from one business trip to another.

Their husbands hardly touch them for months. Sex is a big deal in marriage especially for we women unless you want us to cheat on you or seek for divorce, just like one of Dangote's wife did because he had no time for her and so she asked him for a divorce.

The sad news again is, majority of you men have refuse to give head abi?! Okay nah. Likewise most of you suffer from weak erection and have refused to work on your selves through controlling what you eat and regular exercise instead you are into sexually enhanced drugs which makes sex feel so awful and very painful like one being stabbed with a stick.

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION IS REAL AND IT IS DESTROYING MARRIAGES. WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A HUSBAND IF YOU DON'T MAKE SEX AS ONE OF YOUR PRIORITIES BECAUSE THAT MARRIAGE IS WHERE YOUR WIFE IS EXPECTED TO FULFILL ALL HER SEXUAL CRAVINGS AND NOT OUTSIDE LEADING TO INFIDELITY.

I never knew you like "head" like this. cheesy

I am a devout Christian and my religion forbids the giving of "head", does it mean my wife is going to look outside when I marry?
Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by essentialone(m): 5:57am On Jun 19
If your wife does any of the following, and it is okay with you, please stop sounding like Mumu when she sleeps with different men. It was right there in your face:

1. Wear waist beads
2. Wear leg beads or chains
3. Has tattoo on any or all part of her body
4. Sprays her hair to golden or bright colour.
5. Has nose rings
6. Has more than one earring, per ear.
7. Has a personal car.

Don't get it twisted. All these are beautiful and fashionable. But it is what it is.

Enough said

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Saw A Female Unclad Pics On My Ipad / Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.