Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

5 Million Or Japa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Million Or Japa (1777 Views)

Which Country Can 1.5 Million Travel To / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With โ‚ฆ1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by francisbarrack(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12
Follow ur instinct... naija case no b child play. Investing d money is like embarking on a journey of no return. Pray n Japa. Big company sef don dey Japa n fold up.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by MatrixReloaded: 11:21am On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Lol has your brother applied for visa yet.
Stop stalking people...

1 Like

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by MatrixReloaded: 11:23am On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:
Invest your 5 million in Nigeria. You cant go anywhere with that now.
5m will take him to any Asian country to study, and get job in school et el. Stop discouraging people on there thread. Go back to your memoirs to Chile and ammend your ways.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by MatrixReloaded: 11:27am On Jun 26
SINisSIN:
His application for visa appointment is 19th of this month. Everything is in place and it will go well for him.

Wel done bravo for kicking that riff-raff off your mention. He's a wack as pain in da ass. Pestering everyone like Chile is the heaven on earth. Second world country still developing. It marvelling when someone make fool of himself just like tensazangetsu20
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by motayoayinde: 2:29pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Nigeria is finished. By the end of tinubu tenure, people will be eating their children. I dont see how Nigeria recovers from tinubus rule.
"Eating their children"
This is stupid talk!
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26
MatrixReloaded:

5m will take him to any Asian country to study, and get job in school et el. Stop discouraging people on there thread. Go back to your memoirs to Chile and ammend your ways.

Chochocho o. 3000 USD will take him to any place. Your brain na komkom dey inside. grin grin. Send account number they don pay asylum stipend make i send you something for beans.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Adonisty: 9:09pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

I just pity those in Nigeria now. Even to get work visa sponsorship no dey again. Even tech don cast for Naija when last you hear person get job for Naija.
Tech don cast oh...I just pity those ppl fooled by those bootcamps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26
Adonisty:

Tech don cast oh...I just pity those ppl fooled by those bootcamps

Lol they just have to keep it up to get their investment from foreign bodies but nothing. All the people trained by alx and co. I am yet to see anyone who has gotten a job from any of these bootcamps.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Adonisty: 9:25pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Lol they just have to keep it up to get their investment from foreign bodies but nothing. All the people trained by alx and co. I am yet to see anyone who has gotten a job from any of these bootcamps.
lolz...and they are still training more
And by the way, how do you see full stack open website for learning web development?
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Lorayne(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

I have. And was trained by alx. Know about 3 that got jobs and a few that are into freelancing.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by MatrixReloaded: 9:27pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Chochocho o. 3000 USD will take him to any place. Your brain na komkom dey inside. grin grin. Send account number they don pay asylum stipend make i send you something for beans.
No b same age mate u and 001 be!!! Ask ur papa why him no make money soteee him pikin japa go country wey earthquake and disaster dey finish. 3000 usd is enough to send anyone to Asian country (China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia) exception of flight itinerary. So forget all this your mumu talk, send it to your mother or sibilings. I'm not poorly raised.

1 Like

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26
Adonisty:
lolz...and they are still training more
And by the way, how do you see full stack open website for learning web development?

Can't really say. I used a lot of various sources when I was learning but it was mostly pirated Udemy courses then.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26
Lorayne:

I have. And was trained by alx. Know about 3 that got jobs and a few that are into freelancing.

Congratulations.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26
MatrixReloaded:

No b same age mate u and 001 be!!! Ask ur papa why him no make money soteee him pikin japa go country wey earthquake and disaster dey finish. 3000 usd is enough to send anyone to Asian country (China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia) exception of flight itinerary. So forget all this your mumu talk, send it to your mother or sibilings. I'm not poorly raised.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Adonisty: 9:31pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Can't really say. I used a lot of various sources when I was learning but it was mostly pirated Udemy courses then.
Oh okay, do you have any one you can recommend? Particularly react and backend node
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26
Adonisty:

Oh okay, do you have any one you can recommend? Particularly react and backend node

I wont advise node to a beginner. You won't easily get a job with it and even if you do it's mostly startups wey dey owe salary. Look at things like c# or java spring boot or even php sef. I can't really recommend any courses now Sha. It's been so long and most of those material I used then are completely outdated now.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Lorayne(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Congratulations.

Yes yes.... I still wan Japa... Come tell me what to learn again ooo.

Abi DSA grinding is enough?
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Adonisty: 9:37pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

I wont advise node to a beginner. You won't easily get a job with it and even if you do it's mostly startups wey dey owe salary. Look at things like c# or java spring boot or even php sef. I can't really recommend any courses now Sha. It's been so long and most of those material I used then are completely outdated now.
Whoah cool, I guess react is still in vogue right?
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26
Lorayne:

Yes yes.... I still wan Japa... Come tell me what to learn again ooo.

Abi DSA grinding is enough?

Omho DSA fit help Sha if God dey your side but now e be like say you even need to Japa for the DSA to work. We solve DSA that time sotey eh we dey dream graphs yet nothing commot till man Japa. Microsoft no even dey Naija again.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by MatrixReloaded: 9:38pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฟ
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26
Adonisty:

Whoah cool, I guess react is still in vogue right?

Yeah react is cool.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Lorayne(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

C#? Nice nice.... The job I got use C# with .NET... I've not learned C# before but I'm getting the hang of it and still learning their codebase.

Gimme advice on what to learn to use on my experience to get out fast.. it's a Nigerian organization and the pay is not that good.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:40pm On Jun 26
Lorayne:

C#? Nice nice.... The job I got use C# with .NET... I've not learned C# before but I'm getting the hang of it and still learning their codebase.

Gimme advice on what to learn to use on my experience to get out fast.. it's a Nigerian organization and the pay is not that good.

What I will say is to save your money and figure out a way to leave Nigeria on your own. You can apply for jobs online and see if you can get sponsored but the probability of that happening now is so slim.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Lorayne(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

What I will say is to save your money and figure out a way to leave Nigeria on your own. You can apply for jobs online and see if you can get sponsored but the probability of that happening now is so slim.
What about getting remote jobs?
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26
Lorayne:

What about getting remote jobs?

You can try but it's too hard from Nigeria. You can also try freelancing too.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Adonisty: 9:47pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah react is cool.
But the job market is saturated, I heard C# can be used for frontend as well with blazor
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26
Adonisty:

But the job market is saturated, I heard C# can be used for frontend as well with blazor

Lol blazor ke. Learn react with c# or Java and you will be fine. Theres not a lot of C# and Java people out there.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Adonisty: 9:57pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Lol blazor ke. Learn react with c# or Java and you will be fine. Theres not a lot of C# and Java people out there.
Gbamsolutely boss!
I wish myself well.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Gerrard59(m): 2:29am On Jun 27
tensazangetsu20:

Dude is the kind person who deceive young Igbo men to waste their lives in places with almost non-existent job opportunities (excluding China). The China sef suits a business person than someone who wants to find a good job.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by Grace001: 2:34am On Jun 27
I remember telling my guys to japa when they can they thought I am a travel freak. I told them back then, that Nigeria of today will become Nigeria paradise in the future. Now itโ€™s happening, because 4 years ago is better than this current situation, because Nigeria is getting worse everyday.

They even told me Nigeria is the best place to do businesss bla bla, I just Dey laugh. Because shame wonโ€™t let them reach out to me.

God bless America!
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:35am On Jun 27
Gerrard59:

Dude is the kind person who deceive young Igbo men to waste their lives in places with almost non-existent job opportunities (excluding China). The China sef suits a business person than someone who wants to find a good job.

All the countries the fool MatrixReloaded listed doesn't allow you to work while you study grin. Bunkum.
Re: 5 Million Or Japa by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:36am On Jun 27
Grace001:
I remember telling my guys to japa when they can they though I am travel freak.

They said Nigeria is the best place to do businesss bla bla, I just Dey laugh. Because shame wonโ€™t let them reach out to me.

God bless Americaโ€ฆ

Food now no dey Naija grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Aussie Coming To Nigeria: Give Me Some Ideas / General Travelling Etiquette For Nigerians / (A Must Read) How Egypt Air Wrongly Flew Me To Another Country, Tore My Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.