Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths (339 Views)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / BATTLE OF FAITHS: Pastor Calls Out Mallam Yusuf Adepoju For An Open Air Debate / Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AbuTwins: 4:19pm On Jun 11
Question:
Many claim that since Islam has many things in common with other faiths that it must be a false religion that borrowed from those other faiths. Why does Islam share many common beliefs and practices with other faiths?

Answer:

One of the beautiful things about Islam, is that we are specifically warned about rejecting the truth merely out of spite or hatred.

“O believers! Stand firm for Allah and bear true testimony. Do not let the hatred of a people lead you to injustice. Be just! That is closer to righteousness. And be mindful of Allah. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what you do.” – Qur’an 5:8 (translation by Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Qur’an).

This is moreso true in this modern age of confusion where a popular, but unreasonable argument is being circulated. Among atheists and missionaries, is the argument that Islam must be false because it has within it, things in common with other faiths and other writings/ scriptures. Yet, the ayah above and the following clarify this for us:

“And they say, “Legends of the former peoples which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon.” – Qur’an 25:5 (translation by Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Qur’an).

That the Qur’an affirms pre-existing truths is sensible when one considers the view that the God of Islam is not a new God of a new faith trying to establish itself for the first time in the world. Consider the argument then, shall we absolve ourselves of monotheism (Tawheed) because other faiths also preach and believe in a similar monotheism to us? Should we:

--forsake worship because other faiths also worship?
--forsake the Qur’an because other faiths have scriptures?
--forsake doing good because other faiths command doing good?

To most Muslims, that would seem like a silly idea, to distort our own faith to spite another faith. As the saying goes, would you “cut off your nose to spite your face?”.

Yet, this is what we find within the tri-theism of Christianity. At the Council of Nicaea in 325 CE, the Emperor Constantine said according to Eusebius:

“And first of all, it appeared an unworthy thing that in the celebration of this most holy feast we should follow the practice of the Jews, who have impiously defiled their hands with enormous sin, and are, therefore, deservedly afflicted with blindness of soul. For we have it in our power, if we abandon their custom, to prolong the due observance of this ordinance to future ages, by a truer order, which we have preserved from the very day of the passion until the present time. Let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd; for we have received from our Saviour a different way.” – The Life of Constantine, Book 3, Chapter 18 by Eusebius.

Do not forget these words:
“Let us then have nothing in common with the detestable Jewish crowd; for we have received from our Saviour a different way.”

…and in so doing, they chose to forsake monotheism, cutting off their noses to spite their own faces in that very process. All praise is due to Allah that we do not find ourselves in a similar trap.

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by Righthussle: 4:25pm On Jun 11
The resemblance between your god and the god of Israel is found in numbers 31 in the bible

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by LordIsaac(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11
Of course…peace is emphasized in all the other religions.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:30pm On Jun 11
Opposite is your case in islam so therefore you don't have nothing in common with other faiths. You are for destruction, terrorism, etc while other faiths are in for peace

4 Likes

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by Iamanoited: 6:50pm On Jun 11
ISLAM TEACHES ONE GOD.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by Antiislaam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11
Iamanoited:
ISLAM TEACHES ONE GOD.

Here are the partners of allah

Quran 39:4
If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created...

Your islamic deity allah has daughters

Quran 37:153 Muhammad Asad
“He has chosen daughters in preference to sons”

Quran 37:153 Wahiduddin Khan
Has He chosen daughters over sons

AND THE DAUGTHERS ARE:

Quran 53:19-21
Have you then considered Lat and ‘Uzza And another, the third, Manat Are the males for you and for Him the females

2 Likes

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 7:26pm On Jun 11
Lies!!!

Islam is Baal Worship!

Screenshots below is proof!

2 Likes

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11
FxMasterz:
Lies!!!
slam is Baal Worship!
Screenshots below is proof!

It's OK stop deceiving yourself by running after different religions, you're a confirmed SCAMMER who can't stay in any church so they won't ask of what you're doing for a living!

MaxInDHouse:

FxMasterz has proved to be a real SCAMMER! smiley

Ọmọ i'm not the organization that disowned those rebels o so it's their words against the organization not against mine.
Jehovah's Witnesses organization is one big family recognized globally by 98% nations as a reputable religious organization but in your own case it's about you as in just you alone scamming people up and down.
https://www.nairaland.com/7606035/how-create-massive-wealth-forex
https://www.nairaland.com/7606022/how-create-massive-wealth-forex
https://www.nairaland.com/7578036/secret-arbitrage-blueprint-make-over
https://www.nairaland.com/7402632/get-free-plot-land-only
https://www.nairaland.com/7536821/well-expose-binary-options-trading
https://www.nairaland.com/7536830/well-expose-binary-options-trading
No wonder you can't stay with any church so they won't start asking for the WORK you are doing! John 3:19-21 cheesy
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 8:03pm On Jun 11
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK stop deceiving yourself by running after different religions, you're a confirmed SCAMMER who can't stay in any church so they won't ask of what you're doing for a living!

You're a confirmed SCAMMER who would even defend Baal Baal Worship while blackmailing someone who showed the truth with evidence.

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 8:59pm On Jun 11
MaxInDHouse:

What is the name of your church?

https://www.nairaland.com/7606035/how-create-massive-wealth-forex
https://www.nairaland.com/7606022/how-create-massive-wealth-forex
https://www.nairaland.com/7578036/secret-arbitrage-blueprint-make-over
https://www.nairaland.com/7402632/get-free-plot-land-only
https://www.nairaland.com/7536821/well-expose-binary-options-trading
https://www.nairaland.com/7536830/well-expose-binary-options-trading

Is this why you're not able to stay in any church? cheesy

SCAMMER! cheesy

Blackmailer! Hater of Truth, Lover of Lies!

Maxindhouse is a SCAMMER who belongs to a Scamming organization.

Is this not the lingo you have been using in your scamming organization?

SCAMMER!

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11
FxMasterz:

Blackmailer! Hater of Truth, Lover of Lies!

Maxindhouse is a SCAMMER who belongs to a Scamming organization.

Is this not the lingo you have been using in your scamming organization?

SCAMMER!
FxMasterz:

By the grace of God, I'm a member of the body of Christ. I am a free spirit. I can worship anywhere God is manifested.
You're a SCAMMER who belongs to a scamming organization. How can you understand?
I belong to Christ. Not to any organization.

Comment @ 7:22 pm 11/06/2024
FxMasterz:

They became godless because they found falsehood in the organization and thought it was God's falsehood!

Comment @ 8:23 pm 11/06/2024
oteneaaron:

if God could truly support such an evil religious organization, then I'd rather become an atheist.

Evidence is clear that you're truly an enemy of God.
So when people discover they're in a false religion the next thing is to become atheists shey.
You're even the one putting the words into oteneaaron's mouth! cheesy

I was also into a religion and felt exactly same thing but i never gave up on God because i know there is God.
Here is a so called "member of the body of Christ" rejoicing with an atheist for abandoning God pátápátá simply because his religion failed him.
Why not help him to see reasons that there's God elsewhere if he can't see God in his former religion?

Now it's obvious you're a real enemy of God! smiley

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 9:16pm On Jun 11
MaxInDHouse:

Comment @ 7:22 pm 11/06/2024

Comment @ 8:23 pm 11/06/2024

Evidence is clear that you're truly an enemy of God.
So when people discover they're in a false religion the next thing is to become atheists shey.
You're even the one putting the words into oteneaaron's mouth! cheesy

I was also into a religion and felt exactly same thing but i never gave up on God because i know there is God.
Here is a so called "member of the body of Christ" rejoicing with an atheist for abandoning God pátápátá simply because his religion failed him.
Why not help him to see reasons that there's God elsewhere if he can't see God in his former religion?

Now it's obvious you're a real enemy of God! smiley

Oteneaaron, come and see this seed of the serpent mischievously manipulating your words:

Maxindhouse, son of the satanic JW cult, why didn't you quote the entire words of Oteneaaron to which I made my response which you dubiously extracted for your malicious intent:

oteneaaron:

You have a strong point here.

8 years ago was when I created this thread that Max spoke about - https://www.nairaland.com/2871008/created-god

During that period, I had recently began my intensive research into the history of the JW cult.

Because of that, I immediately started having doubts about what I had been taught as the "truth" my whole life -

It was at this point in my life that atheism started to look attractive hence the reason for that thread.

I just couldn't bring myself to believe that God who is supposed to be all knowing and all powerful could be in support of a religion that -

1. Has made false prophecies concerning the end of the world throughout its history (1870,1914,1925,1975)

2. Protects child sexual abusers with the two witness rule,

3. Continues to lie about their fundamental doctrine of 1914 and 1919 - after all, 607 BCE turned out to be a LIE,

4. Claimed the United Nation's is the red-colored scarlett beast in the book of revelation, but still ended up as a registered member of the UN for 10 years - until they were exposed,

5. LIED that I wasn't a child of God, I was only a friend of God,

6. LIED that they didn't support wars but are making money from the sales of weapons of war and tobacco cigarettes.

It made me think - if God could truly support such an evil religious organization, then I'd rather become an atheist.

Later down the line, I took my research further to study - the true origins of Christianity, Cosmology, Ancient Philosophy and History - this was what led me to change my views.

I now know for a FACT that I am child of God and the spirit of my Father lives WITHIN me - I never needed any Governing Body or religion between me and my creator.

My Response:
The bolded is the whole truth. Congratulations on your discovery of this truth.

Let Maxindhouse and his brothers in deception continue to wallow in self deceit. God will still deliver those whom He'll deliver from that cult. No matter the Confederacy of lies that exists in the cult

I'm glad you eventually found the truth my brother. God is not a general God of a group or organization. Relationship with Him is very individualistic. That's why David said to Solomon:

"As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind;" 1 Chronicles 28:9.

He was David's God and must also be Solomon's God. He is my God too. The only thing God requires from us is fellowship. Not religion. That's why God didn't create any religion. Jesus didn't create any religion. The Bible is a guidance book that God permitted to be written to guide us in our individual walk with God.

1 John 1:3

"We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ."

The whole proclamation of the Gospel is targeted at bringing the hearer into a fellowship with God and with His Son Jesus Christ. No religion is intended. God created man solely for the sake of fellowship. Nothing more than that.

God visited Adam and Eve regularly in the Garden of Eden until sin separated them from God. Jesus came to suffer, die and resurrect again to break the yoke of sin and restore that fellowship. And now, I have fellowship with God and with His Son Jesus Christ. God would become extremely real to you when you engage in intense fellowship. I'm talking from experience. God wants fellowship more than He wants anything else. He yearns for our fellowship everyday. May the hand of God Almighty continue keeping you in His love and preserve your soul in power unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

The guy called Maxindhouse is very satanic. His mind is full of devious evil.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by Maximus692(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11
FxMasterz:

Oteneaaron, come and see this seed of the serpent mischievously manipulating your words:

Maxindhouse, son of the satanic JW cult, why didn't you quote the entire words of Oteneaaron to which I made my response which you dubiously extracted for your malicious intent:

My Response:

The guy called Maxindhouse is very satanic. His mind is full of devious evil.

Why did you EDIT oteneaaron's comment nah? cheesy

Oteneaaron will never ever call himself a child of any God because he believes humans created God.

Must you lie just to cover up atheism? cheesy
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 12:15am On Jun 12
Maximus692:

Oteneaaron will never ever call himself a child of any God because he believes humans created God.

Scammer Maxindhouse aka Maximus692, I'll show everyone here now that you're a real scammer. A devil and a bloody criminal. You know fully well that I didn't edit Oteneaaron's comment. Instead you were the one who edited it to paint me in black colours. God will judge you and your generation. You bloody son of the devil.

I have included a full screenshot of Oteneaaron's comment here for everyone to see that the devil reigns in your heart, and by extension, in your organization.

SCAMMER Maxindhouse, aka maximus692, I'l now come fully loaded for you.

I'll be patiently waiting for your next mischievous and devilish comment. You're not a child or God. You're a son of the devil.

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 1:50am On Jun 12
Maximus692:

So you were the one who said what he said in the red grid on the screenshot below?

Are you so mischievous that you'll blatantly deny the obvious?

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by Maximus692(m): 4:10am On Jun 12
FxMasterz:

Scammer Maxindhouse aka Maximus692, I'll show everyone here now that you're a real scammer. A devil and a bloody criminal. You know fully well that I didn't edit Oteneaaron's comment. Instead you were the one who edited it to paint me in black colours. God will judge you and your generation. You bloody son of the devil.

I have included a full screenshot of Oteneaaron's comment here for everyone to see that the devil reigns in your heart, and by extension, in your organization.

I'll be patiently waiting for your next mischievous and devilish comment. You're not a child or God. You're a son of the devil.

When i noticed you quote oteneaaron and i found it written in his quote "child of God" i tried to figure out what exactly he meant since he doesn't believe in God at all.

So just quote where oteneaaron called himself "a child of God" that's all! smiley
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by oteneaaron(m): 5:56am On Jun 12
FxMasterz:

Lol.

He is true nature is LYING.

If not, how can you edit my own post?

I am a child of God and the spirit of my Father lives WITHIN me - this is a FACT.

The god that Jehovah's Witnesses worship is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent - he can never ever deny this.

His main account has been blocked he is now using his burner account and his wife's account.

Don't allow him to play with your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by oteneaaron(m): 6:03am On Jun 12
Maximus692:

When i noticed you quote oteneaaron and i found it written in his quote "child of God" i tried to figure out what exactly he meant since he doesn't believe in God at all.

So just quote where oteneaaron called himself "a child of God" that's all! smiley

Look at this LIAR.

So Nairaland has blocked your main account and you're using a burner now right?

Why didn't you quote my entire writeup?

I am a child of God and the spirit of my father lives WITHIN me - I don't need any Governing Body or religion between me and creator.

The god you worship is neither omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent - deny this if you can.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:10am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

Lol.
I am a child of God and the spirit of my Father lives WITHIN me - this is a FACT.
The god that Jehovah's Witnesses worship is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent - he can never ever deny this.
His main account has been blocked he is now using his burner account and his wife's account.

I didn't edit the post i missed some of the content as i don't always read everything your type posts so it was an error.

As for the Omni Omni Omni stuff that's another topic if anyone wants to look through the lenses of God's word i'm ready.

But what baffles me is how you said you're a child of God and at the same time say humans created God as part of their childish ways and that it's time to abandon childish things!

Please can you expatiate further?

I need to know how children can create their own parent and later do away with the same parents when they feel their parents (which they created) are no more useful! undecided
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:13am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

Look at this LIAR.
So Nairaland has blocked your main account and you're using a burner now right?
Why didn't you quote my entire writeup?
I am a child of God and the spirit of my father lives WITHIN me - I don't need any Governing Body or religion between me and creator.
The god you worship is neither omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent - deny this if you can.

APOLOGIES! undecided

Please i missed that part of the post!

Now can you address the question i asked you?

I will like to know how you (and your folks) created your God and why you decide to let go of what you created? undecided
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by oteneaaron(m): 6:22am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

I didn't edit the post i missed some of the content as i don't always read everything your type posts so it was an error.

That means you LIED against FxMasterz by falsely accusing him of editing my own post.

As for the Omni Omni Omni stuff that's another topic if anyone wants to look through the lenses of God's word i'm ready.

Lol.

I knew you could never deny it.

The god you worship is neither omnipotent (all powerful), omniscient (all knowing) nor omnipresent (everywhere at once).

But what baffles me is how you said you're a child of God and at the same time say humans created God as part of their childish ways and that it's time to abandon childish things!

Please can you expatiate further?

I need to know how children can create their own parent and later do away with the same parents when they feel their parents (which they created) are no more useful! undecided

Read my entire post below CAREFULLY.

The answer that baffles you is right there.

oteneaaron:

8 years ago was when I created this thread that Max spoke about - https://www.nairaland.com/2871008/created-god

During that period, I had recently began my intensive research into the history of the JW cult.

Because of that, I immediately started having doubts about what I had been taught as the "truth" my whole life -

It was at this point in my life that atheism started to look attractive hence the reason for that thread.

I just couldn't bring myself to believe that God who is supposed to be all knowing and all powerful could be in support of a religion that -

1. Has made false prophecies concerning the end of the world throughout its history (1870,1914,1925,1975)

3. Continues to lie about their fundamental doctrine of 1914 and 1919 - after all, 607 BCE turned out to be a LIE,

4. Claimed the United Nation's is the red-colored scarlett beast in the book of revelation, but still ended up as a registered member of the UN for 10 years - until they were exposed,

6. LIED that they didn't support wars but are making money from the sales of weapons of war and tobacco cigarettes.

It made me think - if God could truly support such an evil religious organization, then I'd rather become an atheist.

Later down the line, I took my research further to study - the true origins of Christianity, Cosmology, Ancient Philosophy and History - this was what led me to change my views.

I now know for a FACT that I am child of God and the spirit of my Father lives WITHIN me - I never needed any Governing Body or religion between me and my creator.

I know for a FACT that the god of the JW cult is neither omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent therefore, their god cannot be the Infinite Mind behind all creation.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by oteneaaron(m): 6:27am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

APOLOGIES!

Please i missed that part of the post!

That is why you're a shameless LIAR.

Sincerely apologize to FxMasterz for blatantly lying against him.

Now can you address the question i asked you?

I will like to know how you (and your folks) created your God and why you decide to let go of what you created? undecided

Read my post below CAREFULLY.

The answer you seek is right there.

Stop trying to act half-wise.

oteneaaron:

I know for a FACT that the god of the JW cult is neither omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent therefore, their god cannot be the Infinite Mind behind all creation.
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:32am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

That means you LIED against FxMasterz by falsely accusing him of editing my own post.

It's childish calling people LIAR instead of trying to figure out what really happened.

If he comes back i will apologize for the error it wasn't a deliberate act!
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:34am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

Read my post below CAREFULLY.
The answer you seek is right there.
Stop trying to act half-wise.

So are you saying you and your folks created God for mankind and now you want them to trash that creation?

Then please why did you call yourself a child of what you and your folks created?
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by oteneaaron(m): 6:41am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

So are you saying you and your folks created God for mankind and now you want them to trash that creation?

Then please why did you call yourself a child of what you and your folks created?

Your answer here is right here.

Anyone can read my words and see that I have answered your dishonest questions.

oteneaaron:

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 6:50am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

The answer here is right here.

The post you're quoting only talks about one single religion out of thousands out there!

So are you saying the group called Jehovah's Witnesses created the God that mankind has been worshiping throughout human history?

Haba!

So there's no other religion out there that's meeting up with your own perception of God?

We all know that most people don't agree with Jehovah's Witnesses and their teachings are you saying only Jehovah's Witnesses can explain God to you?
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 8:13am On Jun 12
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Thank you brother. Some of the things I hate the most in my life are lies and defamation. If you see how Maxindhouse and atheistconverta aka Jesusjnr the scammers were defaming me yesternight. I came to the final conclusion yesternight that these guys are truly godless. They're unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 9:39am On Jun 12
FxMasterz:

Thank you brother. Some of the things I hate the most in my life are lies and defamation. If you see how Maxindhouse and atheistconverta aka Jesusjnr the scammers were defaming me yesternight. I came to the final conclusion yesternight that these guys are truly godless. They're unbelievers.

I just played the same game on you just as you played on JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

If you will not listen to people who stick to their faith for reasons best known to them but continue calling them out due to accusations from their enemies then you too shouldn't feel bad when the same ball is thrown to you.

What goes around comes around! wink
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 9:52am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

I just played the same game on you just as you played on JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

If you will not listen to people who stick to their faith for reasons best known to them but continue calling them out due to accusations from their enemies then you too shouldn't feel bad when the same ball is thrown to you.

What goes around comes around! wink

I never played any game on you. I simply asked you for clarifications ALWAYS.

For example, I have been asking you if this attached lingo is that of the 'best performing organization'. I have never even pinned it on you, just asking questions. You have not answered this question till now.

I don't play games with people. I'm very straightforward.

Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by AkinwaleJJ(f): 10:24am On Jun 12
FxMasterz:

I never played any game on you. I simply asked you for clarifications ALWAYS.
For example, I have been asking you if this attached lingo is that of the 'best performing organization'. I have never even pinned it on you, just asking questions. You have not answered this question till now.
I don't play games with people. I'm very straightforward.

I'm not under any obligation to answer you so if i respond to you try to show some manners not just speaking abusively of me after answering you.

Now type your questions boldly let me see it i hate delving into what apostates set up in their blog! smiley
Re: Islam Has Nothing In Common With Other Faiths by FxMasterz: 10:30am On Jun 12
AkinwaleJJ:

I'm not under any obligation to answer you so if i respond to you try to show some manners not just speaking abusively of me after answering you.

Now type your questions boldly let me see it i hate delving into what apostates set up in their blog! smiley

I don't ever abuse you. You also know it. It is when you behave mischievously that I find a word to describe your action.

I don't need to type out anything. The lingo is here attached. Is this the lingo of the 'best performing organization'? It's a very simple question. Do they go according to these rules?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guidance / The Way To Fast Ricchies And Affluence...reward Good With Cash (church.o.s) / Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.