Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial (26427 Views)

Biden Vows To Respect Guilty Verdict In Son's Gun Trial / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges / Derek Chauvin Found Guilty Of All Charges In The George Floyd Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Threedoorsdown: 5:23pm On Jun 11
Ever8090:
Ok...you can imagine this happening in Nigeria...na d masses go even come out to stop the justice process against him.....

There would be about a thousand hungry birds following him to and from the court while thousands of others carrying placards declaring his innocence

2 Likes

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by NairaMaster1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11
muyico:
??

Me too. How can a hunter be guilty of a gun case? Hunter ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by CrossRhodes: 5:25pm On Jun 11
iCauseTrouble:
Tit for Tat.
You Trump me, I Biden you
Nothing like that
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Orch1981: 5:25pm On Jun 11
Ever8090:
Ok...you can imagine this happening in Nigeria...na d masses go even come out to stop the justice process against him.....
Is Nigeria even a country?
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by mediclife1987(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11
Ever8090:

Just goes on to confirm our leaders aren't our problem.

We are our own problems!

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by RaptorX: 5:30pm On Jun 11
This is just to deflect any accusation that Joe Biden is behind Trumps trial and conviction, they will say look his own son is convicted. Leave story this is all a charade, I will take them serious when he is sentenced to jail time.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Barcalee: 5:31pm On Jun 11
geedot:
In a country that works. Can't imagine same judgement being passed here on a Governor's child not to talk of the Presido.

For where Immediately the news leaks like the fart of person wey chop rotten egg,before it escalates private jet don carry am waka
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by chukwuoke(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11
[quote author=HonNL post=130421497]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfEmPtMRRDQ

AP

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7863899/bidens-son-hunter-pleads-not#126174991[/quote

Country that keep to law if it was Nigeria the case would've been flying from one angle to the other until it's dead. Judiciary the good of Nigeria is in your care. Most of you are Church goers. Think well no matter how your salaries are increase remember the masses are suffering.

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Objectivist04: 5:33pm On Jun 11
That is a sane country, who can try such here
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Elninomufasa: 5:36pm On Jun 11
A local government chairman son sef no fit appear for court.
geedot:
In a country that works. Can't imagine same judgement being passed here on a Governor's child not to talk of the Presido.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Svoboda(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11
The guy is very immoral. Not just he is a crackhead, he was enmeshed in corruption in Ukraine and was banging his late brothers widow. Joe Biden raised an irresponsible child.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by GBTYO: 5:38pm On Jun 11
Corn Pop Joe will pardon him.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by noobody(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11
A working and fearless judicial system

Who dares convict one country like that whose father is current the president

That judge would end his/her career permanently.

The son is not the father in any way,

Son go answer for ehn crime,simple
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Jackipapa: 5:38pm On Jun 11
I blame Tinubu!
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by GBTYO: 5:39pm On Jun 11
budaatum:

He will be pardoned by his dad.

Demorats never go to jail
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by ogolemati: 5:40pm On Jun 11
StOla:
Ex President Trump convicted, also son of incumbent President is convicted.

But in Nigeria, a former governor who invested state funds in his family business is walking free.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria.

Exactly!

Imagine the former governor who was caught with N250m cash in his convoy.

Was he not the same person who said he did not know he was required to declare his foreign assets because it was co-owned with others?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you forgot the governor that built a whole city from the sea and pocket it till date.

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by studycenter: 5:41pm On Jun 11
Politically ruined
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by GBTYO: 5:42pm On Jun 11
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
The man is looking like a drug addict

He's a crack head and likes doing meth on the side.

This useless pikin is why there is a war in Ukraine.

The Jews have so much dirt on him and his dad that they got the WH to do their Biden..
Same thing with the US unequivocal support for the genocide child killing rogue state of Pissrael.

They've got dirt on all of America's leaders.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by budaatum: 5:42pm On Jun 11
GBTYO:

He will be pardoned by his dad.

Demorats never go to jail

Remember to tell me you told me so when he does please.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by AngelicBeing: 5:43pm On Jun 11
phemmyjohnson:
Can you see a working country! We can’t even find yahaya bello in this country not to talk of conviction 😂😂
Dont tell anyone oo, Yahaya Bello is hiding in a guest house in lokoja , give me 9 billion dollars and I will lead you to the place at 9 pm when they are bringing his dinner, 😂
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Gt321(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11
Prigidypogodo:
a country that works
Seyi tinubu go carry over 400 thousand dollars go carry ashawo and his useless father's supporters will support him.
tinubu is a criminal bastard
thunder scatter him and Remi.
Your damaged brain will kill u soon

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Eriokanmi: 5:48pm On Jun 11
OmotolaDeniro:
Donald Trump's coming 💯
Unfortunately, America isn't like Nigeria where people apply emotions to things. Trump will go to jail, mark today's date and hit me back later. If a whole reigning president could be convicted on all charges, who's trump not to go to jail, after being convicted all the charges?

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by Eriokanmi: 5:49pm On Jun 11
OmotolaDeniro:
Donald Trump's coming 💯
Unfortunately, America isn't like Nigeria where people apply emotions to things. Trump will go to jail, mark today's date and hit me back later. If a whole reigning president could be convicted on all charges, who's trump not to go to jail, after being found guilty of all charges?

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by GBTYO: 5:49pm On Jun 11
budaatum:

Remember to tell me you told me so when he does please.

Sentencing will be delayed for at least 3-4months .

On the day of sentencing , the judge will give him a slap on the wrist (max 2yrs) citing first offender sentencing rules(at worst) or give him a suspended sentence for that same length (at best).

If sentenced to prison time, the judge will then give Hunter additional 4 months to get his affairs in order and to report to the assigned correctional facility on a slated date on January , 2024.

The "10% Big Guy" would have been rigged in by November and will be preparing to be sworn in for a second term.

That's when the pardon will be granted.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by anonymous1759(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11
cheesy
lonelydora:
See better country!

Here, Seyi Tinubu and his cohorts have been doing all shades of wrong even selling hard drugs and breachi official protocols, and yet thr country look away.

Shut up! didn’t you guys said Tinubu has bribed CSU & the American judiciary system for not convicting him of drugs and the release of his files from the FBI? if a sitting president’s son& Trump can be convicted why will they cover up for BAT?

2 Likes

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by press9jatv: 5:53pm On Jun 11
Definitely the American court of justice should send him to jail. But his dad will pardoned him shaaa
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by raskymonojendor: 5:53pm On Jun 11
Trump and Biden Jr would both share a jail cell.
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by EcoNews: 5:53pm On Jun 11
We're they selling the hard drug to you Ipob wretched father ? This is aside the millions of your tribesmen that are being gullotined weekly I'm Asia for this same hard drugs

lonelydora:
See better country!

Here, Seyi Tinubu and his cohorts have been doing all shades of wrong even selling hard drugs and breachi official protocols, and yet thr country look away.

1 Like

Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by press9jatv: 5:54pm On Jun 11
Eriokanmi:
Unfortunately, America isn't like Nigeria where people apply emotions to things. Trump will go to jail, mark today's date and hit me back later. If a whole reigning president could be convicted on all charges, who's trump not to go to jail, after being found guilty of all charges?
Na you go send trump to jail abi. Trump will be elected on November presidential election
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by GBTYO: 5:54pm On Jun 11
Orch1981:

Is Nigeria even a country?

Wait and see how your Biafra will be, by then you go know say Nigeria was and is a paradise .
Re: President Biden's Son, Hunter Convicted On All Charges In Gun Trial by BadMaster: 5:55pm On Jun 11
geedot:
But people have been pushing the agenda that Biden is the one pulling strings behind Trump's trial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat / Alexei Navalny’s Mother Given Hours To Agree To Secret Burial / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.