Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,973 members, 7,890,203 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:05 AM

Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice (19653 Views)

Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by Essence20(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11
olaolaking:
They have claimed the northerners are the one dragging them back. I always ask them how northerners are the reason their state governments refuse to do roads and make their states be like Dubai?

Do we blame the northerners in this case too?
You should rather blame yourself for not minding your business. Oloriburuku
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by Omotaday(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11
sparko1:

I think you are mistaken, I have a meter and I have to pay before before use, I don't need to be disconnected as the unit will tell me when I add more units.

He said they're all metered so how can they have over 1 billion in debt.
They are government buildings and infrastructures, it makes sense that there must have been some agreement for the meters to keep supplying power with deficit balance. You don’t expect power outage during important govt function in the govt house due to low meter balance.

And it is bold of you to assume the same law or rules apply to you and the state government. Lol, not in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by SEsellingBabies: 9:32pm On Jun 11
ogolemati:
D grin grin grin grin grin as usual the agbero way.since your mother is no more you will always attack those, theirs is still alive grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oooooh I never knew your mother is no more, no wonder you are embittered and grievous, attacking people unprovoked, I would have advised you to look for your father but your mother didn't know which of them.
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by Owologbo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11
SEsellingBabies:
This is nonsense, pay the bills you owe and you sealed their office and some miserable bitter grieving obi people will blame Tinubu for this also

you no well.
did Obi remove your mouth from sucking tinubu balls?
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by blacknp(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11
olaolaking:
They have claimed the northerners are the one dragging them back. I always ask them how northerners are the reason their state governments refuse to do roads and make their states be like Dubai?

Do we blame the northerners in this case too?
It is Tinubu that they are blaming now for been Failures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / NIMET Tells Nigerians To Get Set For 3 Days Of Thunderstorms / South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.