Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,483 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice (19861 Views)

Lagos Government Seals Mosque, Church, Club Over Noise Pollution / Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Rivers Government Seals NLC Secretariat In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by ogolemati: 11:15pm On Jun 11
SEsellingBabies:
It is you and your family members that are useless, hopeless, deranged and despicable, go and meet your deranged good for gutter cursed wasted mother in hell
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you frustrations have not started and its doing you like this don't worry let see how it goes before you get to hell before the year runs out . zombie grin grin grin grin seems you are a new recruit bye

Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by poseidon12: 12:48am On Jun 12
SEsellingBabies:
This is nonsense, pay the bills you owe and you sealed their office and some miserable bitter grieving obi people will blame Tinubu for this also

It seems like you are the bitter one. Too many fools in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by NwekereNdokl: 12:51am On Jun 12
Basil the jobless poverty inflicted nwa nsukka jumping from thread to thread

Objectivist04:

Show me who blamed northerners under this post, I just made it clear to you that worst case of power abuse took place in your region and you are trying to divert to blaming northerners.

Just show me anyone that blamed northerners on this thread

Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by highoctane: 5:48am On Jun 12
lonelydora:
Imagine!

So, Enugu State Government House is basically saying they want the power for free.

If I am the EEDC manager, they won't see power for nothing like 6 months.

No be to talk. Come try am. You go Chop lizard and rat meat without salt for 6 months
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by educatedfool: 7:01am On Jun 12
Khyrvxjzy:
igbo cant tolerate business
lol
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:51am On Jun 12
Condemnable.
Shows the head is not matured.

Reason we keep retrogressing.
Re: Enugu State Government Seals EEDC Due to Disconnection Notice by Mrexcell(m): 11:42am On Jun 12
SoNature:
Sincerely, I don't understand black people. Does it mean the government wants to keep enjoying for free something they cannot do for the people?

EEDC should just move their headquarters to a more business friendly state in the east it seems the enugu governor don't even know what he is doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / Buhari, Kingibe Meet As President Gets Report On NIA (photos) / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.