Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Life Changing Miracles Performed by God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Changing Miracles Performed by God (77 Views)

When Same-Sex Marriages Are Performed In Your Church (Photos] / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / 5 Shocking Miracles Performed By Pastor E.A Adeboye Of RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing Miracles Performed by God by Missyajoke(f): 6:36pm On Jun 11
God performs miracle, do you believe God can still perform miracle in your life?? Sing this song Your name is yahweh and you're the miracle working God. God has forgotten anyone and he remembers you. There's someone here you're been called a failure but God is changing that failure to success. God asks me to tell someone else that this is your year and this year won't pass you without you getting married to that lucky man or sister. I pray for you in the name of Jesus whatever has been delaying or hindering that marital breakthrough is removed completely. There's a lady here God will turn that dissapointment you fail daily with men and you'll get married this year. By the power in the mighty name of Jesus if there's any one who has been denied visa severally in the embassy in the mighty name of the Jesus the Lord will go before you and you'll be granted visa this time around with you being asked little questions. You're thinking it's over for you but God says he'll turn your life around. The miracle that will change your life will manifest in the name of Jesus. Say this word " Oh Lord change my story".

Bye for noow
Re: Life Changing Miracles Performed by God by 1000Capacity: 6:47pm On Jun 11
Missyajoke:
that lucky man or sister. I pray for you in the name of Jesus whatever has been delaying or hindering that marital breakthrough is removed completely. There's a lady here God will turn that dissapointment you fail daily with men and you'll get married this year. By the power in the mighty name of Jesus if there's any one who has been denied visa severally in the embassy in the mighty name of the Jesus the Lord will go before you and you'll be granted visa this time around with you being asked little questions. You're thinking it's over for you but God says he'll turn your life around. The miracle that will change your life will manifest in the name of Jesus. Say this word " Oh Lord change my story".

Bye for noow

Amen I really need a miracle
I need a financial breakthrough
I want God's wonder to manifest in my life and endeavors
Re: Life Changing Miracles Performed by God by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:03pm On Jun 11
God is a fictional character.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Red Mercury For Spiritual Spells , Invoking Riches And Self Security? / Did Jesus Call Himself God??? / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.