Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,188 members, 7,970,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:40 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (462091 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2013
Halls of Residence in OAU..
Boys....
(1)Adekunle Fajuyi Hall..-over 2000 occupants..
(2)Obafemi Awolowo Hall...- over 2000 occupants...
(3)Angola hall....over 2000 occupants...
(4)ETF hall...-less than 1000 I guess...

Girls...
(1)Moremi hall
(2)Ladoke Akintola hall
(3)mozambique Hall
(4)Alumni hall...

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Hausa:
me just dey like dele giwa
ok bro...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2013
If you any question concerning ur registration....post it here...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by walfik: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello guyz any direct entry architectural student in d room
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Little info abt each halls of residence...I will start will Fajuyi hall....
ADekunle Fajuyi hall...
Popularly known as FAJ...is the home of good bois...its like a mixed hostel cos girls chill in nd out anytime of the day,I stayed in faj in my part 1,I know what am saying...its closer to academics....faj is cool nothing like "aro" but recently we Started "aro" cos those gals are disturbing urs...no more privacy...gals see our chests,boxers, nd so on....awoboys hate faj cos we are to cool...there is only one cyber cafe in faj...named eldorado...if you are given faj in ur part 1 u r lucky...u will mixed with stalites,u will gain a lot ,like materials,and so on...it is divided in to 2 section...5 blocks...and 7 annexes bungalow like building...there is a football pitch in the front of block 4...there is Warden Flat...if you are given a single bedded space in Faj...u will av access to a big wardrobe...there are 2 single bedded space in each room in faj blocks with only exemption...Medical floors...I love faj hall,am gona stay there in my part 2...Faj bois in this forum can testify to these.......next...

2 Likes

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by orimolade4(m): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2013
TOSIN ACCA: Thanks a lot bro.
I've just applied and have gotten my application number.Hoping to go and pay the application and processing fee of #500 only at UBA BANK soonest.In case you want to know,I KNOW MY NAME WILL PRECIPITATE OUT IN THE LIST OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS IN JESUS NAME.
Thank you GOD.
but plz man i dnt seem to undastand dz scholarship stuff. Plz throw more light.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by tayyibb(m): 7:09am On Feb 19, 2013
@jayjam d similarity i thk is btw newton's law of inertia and le chatalier's principle of equilibrium is dat 'they both deal with willingness to maintain d formal or initial state:a body wil try to remain at rest or keep movn and a chemical reactn wil try to remain at equilibrium'
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kristana(f): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2013
GodzBELOVED:

Still writing exams in Ife by this time? I disagree with that.
haha. .yes nw. .my sister is even writing exams and shez nt a finalist. .sm final year stdnts are writing their projects.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kristana(f): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: When the portal is open for registration....esp when you are ask to request for bedspace pls don't dull urslf...u must act fast,don't be caught off guard...that's why u must stick to the portal More than nairaland..freshmen its advisable u stay on campus for ur 1st year...nd don't make any mistake...Cos u will be ask to select ur gender...if u make mistake you will get wrong hostel...hope u understand that...
i beta remember dis.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Yea...students are still on campus....some are doing IT,SIWES,or some other programs,I left skul on Sunday,few days ago...finalist are doing there projects...some are thru...while some are just starting...no light in all halls of residence...they took it intentionally...orders from DSA..
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2013
kristana: i beta remember dis.
yea....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Obafemi Awolowo Hall.....popularly known as AWO...home of bad bois... AWO is the capital of OAU...those boys are reckoned with by the school authority. I can a book on Awo boys...they av a wild spirit.they are united....ARO a form of making jest of people orignated from AWO hall...they run things...they av good sides and bad sides...it will take time buh I will try to break it down...before I proceed wana know if u guys like what am doing....just say hi if u feel me.. We are on break...now...I av time for you...I cant wait to c u guys....u are wonderful...nd welcome to the Family...the best university in Nigeria...as at 2013...Oba won ni jooooor....there is fun here u gona enjoy it....before u start lectures....

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kristana(f): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Obafemi Awolowo Hall.....popularly known as AWO...home of bad bois... AWO is the capital of OAU...those boys are reckoned with by the school authority. I can a book on Awo boys...they av a wild spirit.they are united....ARO a form of making jest of people orignated from AWO hall...they run things...they av good sides and bad sides...it will take time buh I will try to break it down...before I proceed wana know if u guys like what am doing....just say hi if u feel me.. We are on break...now...I av time for you...I cant wait to c u guys....u are wonderful...nd welcome to the Family...the best university in Nigeria...as at 2013...Oba won ni jooooor....there is fun here u gona enjoy it....before u start lectures....
yea yea proceed pls. .at least til we hear 4rm eportal
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:27am On Feb 19, 2013
OMOLE is the most popular name on campus....follow by DUROSIMI madam DSA...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2013
[code][/code]
kristana: yea yea proceed pls. .at least til we hear 4rm eportal
ok...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by illicit(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Oau is ful of shit, i was at social sciences dis wknd n i saw marks like 187 n 199 aggregates on d supplementary list randomly, any explanation 4 dat?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2013
10X BRO BT ASSUMING A MALE MISTAKENLY SELECT FEMALE AS HIS GEDER, WAT WILL HAPPEN?
Teaser4: When the portal is open for registration....esp when you are ask to request for bedspace pls don't dull urslf...u must act fast,don't be caught off guard...that's why u must stick to the portal More than nairaland..freshmen its advisable u stay on campus for ur 1st year...nd don't make any mistake...Cos u will be ask to select ur gender...if u make mistake you will get wrong hostel...hope u understand that...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by illicit(m): 7:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: OMOLE is the most popular name on campus....follow by DUROSIMI madam DSA...
CAN U KIP UR POSTS RELATED 2 D AMMISSION PLS, wat is omole? like i care.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 7:34am On Feb 19, 2013
OMO SEE SOLUTION PROVIDER. 9C 1
Lickingleks: Infinity. D l.c.m of 7 n 13 is 91. Ur sets r nt definite hence, dey xtend 2 infinity. D elements in d intasectn r multiple of 91 wich also extend 2 infinity. S n T={91, 182, 273, 364,.....to infinity}. Hence, n(TnS)=infinity
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kristana(f): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2013
illicit: Oau is ful of shit, i was at social sciences dis wknd n i saw marks like 187 n 199 aggregates on d supplementary list randomly, any explanation 4 dat?
dey ar likely p.d students. D jamb cutoff 4 p.d students is 180. .i gues dy didnt make their departmental cutofs so oau gav dm anoda course thus their name came awt on supp list.

1 Like

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2013
I WANT TO BET WITH U OGA.
Manjisamuel: Resumption date certain, 4th mar. portal will be updated nxt week, who wan bet wit me.... Freshers start gettin set, me will be in ife by weekends, or 25th...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2013
illicit: Oau is ful of shit, i was at social sciences dis wknd n i saw marks like 187 n 199 aggregates on d supplementary list randomly, any explanation 4 dat?
bro they are predegree students....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Lillz19(f): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Obafemi Awolowo Hall.....popularly known as AWO...home of bad bois... AWO is the capital of OAU...those boys are reckoned with by the school authority. I can a book on Awo boys...they av a wild spirit.they are united....ARO a form of making jest of people orignated from AWO hall...they run things...they av good sides and bad sides...it will take time buh I will try to break it down...before I proceed wana know if u guys like what am doing....just say hi if u feel me.. We are on break...now...I av time for you...I cant wait to c u guys....u are wonderful...nd welcome to the Family...the best university in Nigeria...as at 2013...Oba won ni jooooor....there is fun here u gona enjoy it....before u start lectures....
yes pls continue
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2013
there cut-off is 180,they don't use jamb for them,they must av the minimum of 180 as their agg...they paid close 2 200k....there case is different.ok...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2013
rajidgreat: 10X BRO BT ASSUMING A MALE MISTAKENLY SELECT FEMALE AS HIS GEDER, WAT WILL HAPPEN?
that means u forfeit a golden opportunity to pay less than 4000k for accomodation. Such person will be given a female hostel...oooh...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:42am On Feb 19, 2013
illicit: CAN U KIP UR POSTS RELATED 2 D AMMISSION PLS, wat is omole? like i care.
ok sorry...I shud av eloborate... Prof Bamitale Omole is the current Vice Chancellor of our great citaldel of learning...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2013
I am sure most of u av been admitted that's why am sharing school life with u...am gona touch all aspect of student life.which cant find on google...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by rajidgreat(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2013
OOO SEE QUESTION, MY ENEMY HATES WAT U RE DOING UNLUCKY FOR HIM HE IS NOT HERE. .....

ABEG QUONTINUE....

THANKS TEASER4PORTAL ATLEAST IF D E-PORTAL IS STILL FUMBLING. NEXT?

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2013
....Hi!...pls proceed bro!!!...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Before I continue with awo bois...2 gals show interest...and 1 boy...am gona be fair...my next topic will Mozambique queens...since 95% of female freshers will be given bedspace there...gals am on ur side....kristana nd lizzy...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by cloaked(m): 7:55am On Feb 19, 2013
illicit: CAN U KIP UR POSTS RELATED 2 D AMMISSION PLS, wat is omole? like i care.
...seriously bloke,...cos u don't understand a post doesn't mean it isn't related 2 d point of discussion on dis thread "OAU"!...

* Omole's d present Vc of OAU!
*Madam Durosimi's in charge at d school's DSA!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Mozambique Hall....Located close to Angola hall...is the home of queens...motherless baby home...my philosophy professor said so..all the occupants are female freshers...its bungalow like...12 occupants per room...its popular refers to as MOZ...these gals are innocent,young,and pretty,so guys try to catch any Available chic...there is course u mustnt carry before u graduate it is called MOZ 101...there Is a car park called AnGLOMOZ...that's where bois and gals hang out to chat at night...I carried the course in my part 1,I must do it dis session...its populated...it has a basketball court...they turned the common room to reading room...that means u may not watch tv,except occasionally....u will come across different ppl,from different background,u will stay together for one year,u will av friends and foes,MOZ gals are jealous...don't be carried cos,most of oau guys are players,they are just after u for sex,(am sorry guys for exposing ) they av swaggs...buh most MOZ gals are innocent...there is no single well in MOZ,if there is no water in ur Hall,u will walk down to quarters,or Angola to fetch. Note: u cant fight in OAU,so if u get pissed off,u shud cope.MOZambique hall....open for visitors at 4pm to 10pm. Its full of fun...u will enjoy urslf,cos u won't feel inferior since u are all freshers.....that's little I can say abt MOZ for now,if u resume u will learn more....next...

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.