Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,206 members, 7,970,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session - Education (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (462095 Views)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by kristana(f): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Before I continue with awo bois...2 gals show interest...and 1 boy...am gona be fair...my next topic will Mozambique queens...since 95% of female freshers will be given bedspace there...gals am on ur side....kristana nd lizzy...
yes! grin
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2013
@Teaser4,pls bro,can u state categorically when the course outlines will be pasted on the notice board,dats the third most important aspect of our reg.especially those in fac.of sciences,heard they usually begin lectures by the 2nd wk of resumptn.kindly elaborate
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 8:35am On Feb 19, 2013
AWO Hall...something baffles me about them,they are so naughty still skul reckons with them.the structure of Awo hall and Faj are the same,buh there are some slight differences,Awo has more blocks than Faj...they av 8 blocks,and annexes..maybe 10(not sure). Awo bois are notorious. They will make u laugh,gurls dare not pass thru awo hall like faj.if u tell ur gf u stay in awo she won't enter ur hall. Even the popular musician(Lagbaja) stays in awo during his undergraduate days...they shake the management. There was a time the lock one vc in one of there toilets(awo toilets are very dirty).I also heard they carried a vc in q wheel barrow. Two things are spectacular to awo bois...they are ARO(making jest of ppl) and EWA(beans,they use to do EWA day).if there is a show on campus if its not free awobois will break the jinx.so if I don't av money,I do follow awo bois to shows,even some gals follow there convoy.trust me its fun,cos they will be singing,ranting..OMG AWO is OAU(that's there slogan). As a fresher if u r given AWO,u will definitely change,u may not follow them arround buh,u will av new character,except if u truly religious,still there will some kind of changes. When there is a show on campus,they will ask the artiste to prostrate before performing,they dare not prostrate.they av so many songs,they form their songs by changing the lyrics of some christain songs. They don't fear any body,any body I say,not even the president of Nigeria. AWO is the most livest hostel in OAU,Nigeria(included). They like breaking the law. Like recently,when the DSA decided to off lights in all halls of residence,buh there is light in portals lodge.guess what awo bois carry their hot plates to portals lodge to cook,at last they send all the portals away,they now took charge...student portal..when the VICE dean DSA...came to plead with them,in the process they deflate his car tyres...there was a time the DSA...send someone to disconnect their light,they caught the man and seized his motorcycle,till 2mao the motorcycle reside in awo. Girls beware of ARO,there was a day they do ARO for one gal,she was crying....they won't touch u...buh they wi shout,rant,omg its fun...let me stop here...u wl learn more when u resume. Gals that like dressing indecently don't pass thru awo hall. They are notorious...its not good for freshers....they also disses moremi gals a lot...they composed a song for them...during the 50th anniversary,they performed,the vc gave the a laptop. Their hall warden uses style to seize it from them,they threatened to lock him up in the toilet,he released it sharply...AWO....they av a customised Jersey... Awo bois are poor,most of em drink Omole water. They av dance group,those bois dress like madmen to shows,even if Goodluck is there they will dress like that. They are united,unbreakable...one voice...we Faj bois envy them a lot.that's all for now abt awo.....next....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2013
@Mr Tosin acaa,are u sure dat bursary/scholarshp award is meant for we freshers that are yet to open an account with OAU on the basis of CPGA?Kindly elucidate
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2013
jayjam: @Teaser4,pls bro,can u state categorically when the course outlines will be pasted on the notice board,dats the third most important aspect of our reg.especially those in fac.of sciences,heard they usually begin lectures by the 2nd wk of resumptn.kindly elaborate
your lecturers will give you course outline,bro u don't need to bother yourself abt that now,cos its too early,lectures will only commence after 2 weeks of resumption...registration is the main thing now,esp registration at dept its very stresssful and can take weeks...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2013
jayjam: @Mr Tosin acaa,are u sure dat bursary/scholarshp award is meant for we freshers that are yet to open an account with OAU on the basis of CPGA?Kindly elucidate
the scholarship is not open to freshers,u are only entitle to bursary from ur states,buh there are some scholarship that are open to freshers,like mtn,chevron and so on...don't misquote me pls...am not sure of the one u r talking abt...
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Angola Hall of residence. My info won't be complete if I don't say something abt angola bois...I used to call it small bois hostel.80% of male freshers will be given bedspace there...it has the same structure and settings like mozambique hall. Unlike moz,Angola has a well,incase there is no water,u can draw water from the well. It is a populated hostel,diff kind of bois,from diff background. 12 in a room,there are bunks in the each room..so in a Angola u av to be careful,take proper care of ur stuffs,like phones,laptops,money,if u r careless you may taught a bitter lesson.there is no privacy at all. Anyone can walk in nd out,that's why I said u must be careful.it has one basketball court,and football pitch(small).it has a buka popularly known as(Afrika) very cheap foods like rice,beans,bread,local dishes like eba et.c..I will advise u not to do Moz101 in ur part 1,it may affect ur GP...Fighting is prohibited in OAU,...its not close to academics...it shares boundary with Awo hall. Most of u will be given Angola hall.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2013
Nothing much about other halls of residence...they just dey like dele(quote from my bro Hausa). Moremi is a female hostel,only few freshers will be given accommodation there...ladoke akintola hall aka Sports...is also closer to academics,it is close to Faj.alumni hall is also a female hostel...its close to PG hall,ETf is a male hostel,its damn far from academics,few male freshers will be allocated there...its close to new buka,nd oau new market.its a cool hostel.
Note: OAU only gives accommodation to freshmen nd final year students,there are some ppl in the halls called Squatters...they don't av space...buh I can buy space,that's my agenda.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Wana take my breakfast...see u guys later...drop ur questions,I will answer them when I come back
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by jayjam(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2013
@teaser4,i mean,in d earlier reg.procedures i saw,we av smthng like this.1)o'level clearance form 2)bio data 3)course form whch wil b available upon successful completion of the 1 and 2 above.Also i saw the payment cert.as downloadd frm d eportal.Dat mins upon sucesfuly paying d necesary fees,we shal log unto d portal with d teller infos.wat abt d password,how did u get urz?
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Little info abt each halls of residence...I will start will Fajuyi hall....
ADekunle Fajuyi hall...
Popularly known as FAJ...is the home of good bois...its like a mixed hostel cos girls chill in nd out anytime of the day,I stayed in faj in my part 1,I know what am saying...its closer to academics....faj is cool nothing like "aro" but recently we Started "aro" cos those gals are disturbing urs...no more privacy...gals see our chests,boxers, nd so on....awoboys hate faj cos we are to cool...there is only one cyber cafe in faj...named eldorado...if you are given faj in ur part 1 u r lucky...u will mixed with stalites,u will gain a lot ,like materials,and so on...it is divided in to 2 section...5 blocks...and 7 annexes bungalow like building...there is a football pitch in the front of block 4...there is Warden Flat...if you are given a single bedded space in Faj...u will av access to a big wardrobe...there are 2 single bedded space in each room in faj blocks with only exemption...Medical floors...I love faj hall,am gona stay there in my part 2...Faj bois in this forum can testify to these.......next...
d only tin i picked here is d football pitch
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Austinobisnr(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Wana take my breakfast...see u guys later...drop ur questions,I will answer them when I come back
do you have the vc's phone number
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Little info abt each halls of residence...I will start will Fajuyi hall....
ADekunle Fajuyi hall...
Popularly known as FAJ...is the home of good bois...its like a mixed hostel cos girls chill in nd out anytime of the day,I stayed in faj in my part 1,I know what am saying...its closer to academics....faj is cool nothing like "aro" but recently we Started "aro" cos those gals are disturbing urs...no more privacy...gals see our chests,boxers, nd so on....awoboys hate faj cos we are to cool...there is only one cyber cafe in faj...named eldorado...if you are given faj in ur part 1 u r lucky...u will mixed with stalites,u will gain a lot ,like materials,and so on...it is divided in to 2 section...5 blocks...and 7 annexes bungalow like building...there is a football pitch in the front of block 4...there is Warden Flat...if you are given a single bedded space in Faj...u will av access to a big wardrobe...there are 2 single bedded space in each room in faj blocks with only exemption...Medical floors...I love faj hall,am gona stay there in my part 2...Faj bois in this forum can testify to these.......next...
d only tin i picked here is d football pitch
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
rajidgreat: 10X BRO BT ASSUMING A MALE MISTAKENLY SELECT FEMALE AS HIS GEDER, WAT WILL HAPPEN?
u shud be happy na.
At least those babes will be all around u like u are 50cent
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
kristana: dey ar likely p.d students. D jamb cutoff 4 p.d students is 180. .i gues dy didnt make their departmental cutofs so oau gav dm anoda course thus their name came awt on supp list.
pd studs shud hav a higher cutoff na. How will dey stay in a skul environs and still be given 180 as cutoff.
>
>
anyway....that one dey sha
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
GodzBELOVED:
Still writing exams in Ife by this time? I disagree with that.
I agree with that because its true ooo.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: there cut-off is 180,they don't use jamb for them,they must av the minimum of 180 as their agg...they paid close 2 200k....there case is different.ok...
200k? Blood of Jesus
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by orimolade4(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2013
tayyibb: @jayjam d similarity i thk is btw newton's law of inertia and le chatalier's principle of equilibrium is dat 'they both deal with willingness to maintain d formal or initial state:a body wil try to remain at rest or keep movn and a chemical reactn wil try to remain at equilibrium'
dats wot i also got in mind. In addition dy both require d interference of external factors to cause any change. For newton external force to cause d body to start movin, nd for le chatiliers to cause the equilibrum to shift to oppose d change.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2013
illicit: CAN U KIP UR POSTS RELATED 2 D AMMISSION PLS, wat is omole? like i care.
a lot of chores and little freedom @ home right?
Guess u cant wait to escape from ur prison yard house
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: If you any question concerning ur registration....post it here...
Ok sir, l know this question may seem dumb to many here but l just av to ask.
Can we apply 4 bed space on e-portal via mobile internét or is it safer/better 2 use a computer/café to do that.....
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Mozambique Hall....Located close to Angola hall...is the home of queens...motherless baby home...my philosophy professor said so..all the occupants are female freshers...its bungalow like...12 occupants per room...its popular refers to as MOZ...these gals are innocent,young,and pretty,so guys try to catch any Available chic...there is course u mustnt carry before u graduate it is called MOZ 101...there Is a car park called AnGLOMOZ...that's where bois and gals hang out to chat at night...I carried the course in my part 1,I must do it dis session...its populated...it has a basketball court...they turned the common room to reading room...that means u may not watch tv,except occasionally....u will come across different ppl,from different background,u will stay together for one year,u will av friends and foes,MOZ gals are jealous...don't be carried cos,most of oau gals are players,they are just after u for sex,(am sorry guys for exposing ) they av swaggs...buh most MOZ gals are innocent...there is no single well in MOZ,if there is no water in ur Hall,u will walk down to quarters,or Angola to fetch. Note: u cant fight in OAU,so if u get pissed off,u shud cope.MOZambique hall....open for visitors at 4pm to 10pm. Its full of fun...u will enjoy urslf,cos u won't feel inferior since u are all freshers.....that's little I can say abt MOZ for now,if u resume u will learn more....next...
....'just after us for sex'?
Glad to hear
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Henwall(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Teaser4: Wana take my breakfast...see u guys later...drop ur questions,I will answer them when I come back
How can one fall in faj hall?rili dont want to be in angola..
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Henwall(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Hausa: ....'just after us for sex'?
Glad to hear
Yu not the onlyone glad to hear that!
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by BINTILAYE101(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2013
Hausa: pd studs shud hav a higher cutoff na. How will dey stay in a skul environs and still be given 180 as cutoff.
>
>
anyway....that one dey sha
D only available explanation to dat is dat their lecturers did not use JAMB syllabus to lecture them, so..........
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Azeez532(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Austinobisnr: do you have the vc's phone number
i fear u bro,u want threaten d VC ni
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by olayiwola9(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2013
can vividly rememba my 1st post jamb experience.
I stayed in awo and throughout never touched any book, i was carried away by the whole aro and stuff. When 165 smile for my face for eportal, then i realized what had happened.
Awo hall's is like the entertainment industry of oau, faj is d big boys hostel cos 80% of them are in their finals its also close to academics. Angola is very good for freshers and most of us will be thrown there, most angola guys always are influenced by the closeness of awo hence they exhibit small small madness. Angola is also called the bedrock of oau militancy cos when aluta starts na angola guys they full the pack. Etf is a gentle boy's hostel, cool no noise, its block 1 to 4 are very neat compared to block 5 and 6, very close to new buka and new market. The closeness of the buka and market sometimes will help you to be lazy and not cook.
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Azeez532(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2013
@bro teaser & olayiwola,i dey feel ur info....na etf i dey pray 4 o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Azeez532(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Hausa: ....'just after us for sex'?
Glad to hear
oh boy,i fear u o
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101:
Ok sir, l know this question may seem dumb to many here but l just av to ask.
Can we apply 4 bed space on e-portal via mobile internét or is it safer/better 2 use a computer/café to do that.....
its not a dumb question. Especially if u hav a sophisticated mobile/smartphone
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Hausa(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
BINTI_LAYE101:
D only available explanation to dat is dat their lecturers did not use JAMB syllabus to lecture them, so..........
i seee, ok
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by teewao94(f): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Welldone teaser4, i dey gbadun ur gists
Re: OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session by Teaser4(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2013
jayjam: @teaser4,i mean,in d earlier reg.procedures i saw,we av smthng like this.1)o'level clearance form 2)bio data 3)course form whch wil b available upon successful completion of the 1 and 2 above.Also i saw the payment cert.as downloadd frm d eportal.Dat mins upon sucesfuly paying d necesary fees,we shal log unto d portal with d teller infos.wat abt d password,how did u get urz?
when u wana request for bedspace u will login to the portal,with ur jamb registration no,and ur birth year as ur password...u gona change it later. First u will pay all the required fees in to oau bank account.after then u will come to skul(resumption) u can pay on campus if u wish.cos those banks may not confirm ur payments in time,if ur payments have not been confirmed u cant do anything on the portal,not even bedspace clearance...that's why I said it is slow nd stresssful,it depends on the bank sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (420) (Reply)

2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools Released! See Full List. / Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.