Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,205 members, 7,873,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine (24469 Views)

Pretty Brazilian Model Who Joined Ukraine To Fight Russia Killed / This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos) / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:54am On Jun 12
India says two of its nationals who had been recruited by the Russian army have been killed in the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

The Indian foreign ministry said it had urged the Russian authorities to repatriate the bodies of the two deceased.
The ministry has also urged Moscow to quickly release and return all Indian nationals who are with the Russian army.
Moscow is yet to comment.

Dozens of Indians have reportedly been duped by agents into fighting for Russian forces with the lure of money and a Russian passport. The BBC has spoken to some of them.

Some said they were coerced into taking up combat roles in the Russian army.
Others have also enlisted of their own accord.
"We regret to state that two Indian nationals who had been recruited by the Russian Army have recently been killed in the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine," the foreign ministry statement said, without naming the victims

The ministry also urged Indian nationals to "exercise caution while seeking employment opportunities in Russia".
In May Indian police arrested four people allegedly linked to a network of human traffickers on suspicion of luring young men to Russia with the promise of jobs or education, only to force them to fight in Ukraine.

At least two other Indians died earlier this year while fighting for Russian forces.
Despite urging Russia to return Indian nationals serving in the Russian army, India has refused to condemn the Kremlin over its full-scale invasion of Ukraine, urging the two sides to seek peace through dialogue and diplomacy

Meanwhile Nepal and Sri Lanka have warned their citizens not to be lured in by the false promises of human traffickers in recent months, after it emerged that hundreds of their nationals were taking part in the war as mercenaries.

Kathmandu says at least 20 Nepalese have died fighting for Russia.
At least 16 former Sri Lankan soldiers have been killed in the conflict so far, most of them for the Russian army.

Sri Lankan Foreign Minister Ali Sabry raised the issue with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow on Monday, the ministry said. It was agreed that "no further recruitment from Sri Lanka will be done", the ministry said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cv225e8dpdgo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Xwizard: 6:55am On Jun 12
Just replace the Indians with Africans

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by UltimateCSH(m): 7:15am On Jun 12
IF YOUR COUNTRY WAS GOOD YOU'LL HAVE THEM IN YOUR ARMY DEFENDING YOUR ORGAN HAVESTING COUNTRY.

NA BAD COUNTRY CITIZENS DE GO FIGHT FOR ANOTHER CONTRY.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Holyfic: 7:32am On Jun 12
cheesy e de happen Dem go sample you the do€ you go say all die na die....you may even find Nigerians among their ranks

17 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by lecowas: 8:06am On Jun 12
It's just plain stupidity to support Russia at this point. Putin can call off these senseless killings with only one word but his ego will not allow

For those people who think "all die na die", this is suicide and waste of "die". Russia will promise you €2k and a passport, only for them to put you on Okada and tell you to ride it against the Ukrainian soldiers Frontline grin.

I'd rather go to a motel, knack free, tell them no money and allow those demonic girls maul me to death than die a useless die in a foreign land. Who even know maybe those guys get buried. Smh

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 8:38am On Jun 12
Please where can I apply for Russian army in F.C.T?

3 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Beazysledge: 8:46am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:
Please where can I apply for Russian army in F.C.T?
not fct but through telegram I don't know how safe this site be but I fit send u link through dm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 8:49am On Jun 12
Beazysledge:
not fct but through telegram I don't know how safe this site be but I fit send u link through dm
Please send me the link.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by BentizilL0: 8:53am On Jun 12
Another propaganda..
Even if true, what's bad in recruiting mercenaries?..
Hundreds of American citizen including US top military officers have been killed in Ukraine, why's BBC not reporting all those one?..

Anything to demonise Russia, rubbish and nonsense..
The mod that push this to front-page should be sacked, this should not be our priority now..

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by pansophist(m): 8:54am On Jun 12
Propaganda.

The west have lost any shot at truth or legitimacy. I don't believe anything from that source, and their slaves like the poster.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Yorubastardz: 8:54am On Jun 12
Dear WriterNG

Explain why Almighty Russia is recruiting Indian Men grin grin to help and fight small Ukraine.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by SwissMass: 8:54am On Jun 12
Ok
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Obyangel: 8:54am On Jun 12
E no go better for poverty, na poverty make Indians take role wey go kill them.

Imagine, dying because of citizenship, promised better life and others, only to die without smelling any of the promised.

Nigerians will equally do same, poverty capital of the world embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Houseofglam7(f): 8:55am On Jun 12
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by ArchangelMicky(m): 8:55am On Jun 12
Waste
Ability to decipher is quite critical

1 Like

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by SoNature(m): 8:55am On Jun 12
cheesy
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by nadisms: 8:55am On Jun 12
Rty
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by BuyMeBanger: 8:55am On Jun 12
Sorry but this is just funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Onyeka8: 8:55am On Jun 12
May they RIP AMEN 🙏
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by DareCathyline32: 8:56am On Jun 12
That's painful... Why will you leave your country to go fight battle wey no concern you? If they kill you, no be suicide we go call am? Like that American citizen on Monday who tried to commit suicide in Lagos so they go say na Nigeria kill am... Even their reporter don carry the news below 👇

https://youtube.com/shorts/34o7s60koGU?feature=share
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:56am On Jun 12
Mad o

I don't even know between India and Nigeria which one is more useless!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by dfrost: 8:56am On Jun 12
Busy fighting another person's war. SAPA is everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:56am On Jun 12
They only said that they will recruite and pay you, but they didn't say you might be killed in action

1 Like

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Papamrs: 8:56am On Jun 12
Beazysledge:
I need the link
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Botragelad: 8:57am On Jun 12
pansophist:
Propaganda.

The west have lost any shot at truth or legitimacy. I don't believe anything from that source, and their slaves like the poster.
The agony! Your worldview is shattering like a mirror dropped on concrete. You reject the truth because it refuses to agree with your preconceived notions.

Well, let's put your convictions to the ultimate test! Why not take a lovely vacation to the frontline, where the bullets and bombs will surely clarify any doubts? If you manage to survive, we might grant you the privilege of revising your misinformed opinions.
Until then, do spare us the dramatic flailing and embrace the cold, hard truth – even if it doesn't stroke your ego.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Numerouno94(m): 8:57am On Jun 12
Putin dogs will come here nd claim it is all western propaganda. Very shallow set of dogs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:58am On Jun 12
Ronu miscreants deserve to be recruited by Russia and sent to battle, make dem slaughter the idiots over there.

1 Like

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by ReliableAgent(m): 8:58am On Jun 12
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Jun 12
Why o Why..... Anyone fighting for putin (in this war), needs some calibration.......

3 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by ceejay80s(m): 8:59am On Jun 12
Xwizard:
Just replace the Indians with Africans
How many Africans dey go Russia, how many blacks u see for their football national League

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.