Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine (24457 Views)

Pretty Brazilian Model Who Joined Ukraine To Fight Russia Killed / This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos) / Video Of Fire At Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant By Russia Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 9:46am On Jun 12
GODPUNISHALABI:
where be ur location? ...just go russian embassy na...that guy dey whine u no be through telegram na through embassy come abj....u gats dey 18 to 31
Russia embassy dey Abuja?
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:49am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Russia embassy dey Abuja?
yes na consulate dey abj and lagos, dem go fund everything that's ur entire movement to war front ,u go get citizenship too plus money. Even ukraine dey recruit too if u go consulate

3 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 9:50am On Jun 12
GODPUNISHALABI:
yes na consulate dey abj and lagos
Abeg drop address.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by MaziObinnaokija: 9:53am On Jun 12
cool There's opportunity available. Forward me ur full details
TerrouMuda:

I want to join the army can't die for irredeemable souls.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Elsueno: 9:53am On Jun 12
Oceanfl0w:

I know someone who fly's fpv drones for the Ukrainian military. Russia has no regard for this recruits, sending them waves after waves for assault. Then they'll be greeted by fpv's and those who manage to disembark from their assault vehicle will be destroyed with cluster mutation. Omo, no regard for life.

Well, na them sabi

This is exactly what the Ukrainians have being doing, tens of videos on telegram of the russians blowing them up. IN FACT that's the main reason Ukraine has barrier troops behind, so they could eliminate anybody who tries to turn around & run or surrender to the russians. U NATO shills have being saying Russians used waves tactics BUT YOU CANT EVEN PROVIDE A SINGLE VIDEO

1 Like

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:56am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Abeg drop address.
+234 812139-3721
Plot 1119, Constitution avenue,
Central Business District,
Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Elsueno: 9:56am On Jun 12
GODPUNISHALABI:
yes na consulate dey abj and lagos, dem go fund everything that's ur entire movement to war front ,u go get citizenship too plus money. Even ukraine dey recruit too if u go consulate

Nah, Ukraine no like us niggas...Our black a## go stain thier pure Aryan land & they also offer the shittiest pay to blavk mercenaries.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Onewazobia(m): 9:59am On Jun 12
Holyfic:
cheesy e de happen Dem go sample you the do€ you go say all die na die....you may even find Nigerians among their ranks

How possible it is for a Nigerian not to be among them
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:01am On Jun 12
Elsueno:

Nah, Ukraine no like us niggas...Our black a## go stain thier pure Aryan land & they also offer the shittiest pay to blavk mercenaries.
then u fit go russia ...both ukraine and russian dey recruit Africans wey no get military training and less understanding of the language that's why e dey seamless for Africans
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:09am On Jun 12
Fireandforget:

Bro send me the link
+234 812139-3721

russian Embassy in Nigeria
Abuja

As u go put for mind say no POW for Africans oo or Pakistanis or darker ppl in general
So no think of surrendering, pow na only white people Ukrainians dey give the privilege to, just fight,hide in safe zones and try to survive ,also no retreating for same black people too ooo the skill is to try and survive then come back and spend ur money and gain ur citizenship

4 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by IPDGP: 10:10am On Jun 12
UltimateCSH:
IF YOUR COUNTRY WAS GOOD YOU'LL HAVE THEM IN YOUR ARMY DEFENDING YOUR ORGAN HAVESTING COUNTRY.

NA BAD COUNTRY CITIZENS DE GO FIGHT FOR ANOTHER CONTRY.

Mr did u even read the above at all, and if u read is your brain so sick to understand the news.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:12am On Jun 12
GODPUNISHALABI:

+234 812139-3721
Abuja
Thank you so much.
What are the required documents?
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:14am On Jun 12
MaziObinnaokija:
cool There's opportunity available. Forward me ur full details
Drop your email.
And which details are required.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:16am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Thank you so much.
nothing much just go there them go facilitate ur passport
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:18am On Jun 12
Beazysledge:
not fct but through telegram I don't know how safe this site be but I fit send u link through dm

Send me the link please, accept my email request.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:18am On Jun 12
GODPUNISHALABI:
nothing much just go there them go facilitate ur passport
I have a valid passport already.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Litmus: 10:18am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Thank you so much.

Go there and find out. Is it not your mates that plot their way to Libya and from there to Europe?

It might be easier if you can find like minded individuals and together all of you can find your way to Russia.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:19am On Jun 12
Those in Abuja that want to go should indicate, so that we will book a date.

3 Likes

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:20am On Jun 12
Litmus:

Go there and find out. Is it not your mates that plot their way to Libya and from there to Europe?
Why are you crying?
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by soccerlite: 10:20am On Jun 12
That's how apc tinubu lickazz on NL will meet their Waterloo
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Litmus: 10:23am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Why are you crying?

I am crying because stupid Nigeria can't see the benefit to Nigeria of exporting worthless Nigerians to Russia.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:25am On Jun 12
Litmus:

I am crying because stupid Nigeria can't see the benefit to Nigeria of exporting worthless Nigerians to Russia.
Thank you.
Now go and protest for your stupid Nigeria.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Litmus: 10:26am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Thank you.
Now go and protest for your stupid Nigeria.

Sharrap.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:29am On Jun 12
Litmus:

Sharrap.
Thank you.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Konquest: 10:29am On Jun 12
obedience4:

India says two of its nationals who had been recruited by the Russian army have been killed in the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

The Indian foreign ministry said it had urged the Russian authorities to repatriate the bodies of the two deceased.
The ministry has also urged Moscow to quickly release and return all Indian nationals who are with the Russian army.
Moscow is yet to comment.

Dozens of Indians have reportedly been duped by agents into fighting for Russian forces with the lure of money and a Russian passport. The BBC has spoken to some of them.

Some said they were coerced into taking up combat roles in the Russian army.
Others have also enlisted of their own accord.
"We regret to state that two Indian nationals who had been recruited by the Russian Army have recently been killed in the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine," the foreign ministry statement said, without naming the victims.

The ministry also urged Indian nationals to "exercise caution while seeking employment opportunities in Russia".
In May Indian police arrested four people allegedly linked to a network of human traffickers on suspicion of luring young men to Russia with the promise of jobs or education, only to force them to fight in Ukraine.

At least two other Indians died earlier this year while fighting for Russian forces.
Despite urging Russia to return Indian nationals serving in the Russian army, India has refused to condemn the Kremlin over its full-scale invasion of Ukraine, urging the two sides to seek peace through dialogue and diplomacy.

Meanwhile Nepal and Sri Lanka have warned their citizens not to be lured in by the false promises of human traffickers in recent months, after it emerged that hundreds of their nationals were taking part in the war as mercenaries.

Kathmandu says at least 20 Nepalese have died fighting for Russia.
At least 16 former Sri Lankan soldiers have been killed in the conflict so far, most of them for the Russian army.

Sri Lankan Foreign Minister Ali Sabry raised the issue with his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Moscow on Monday, the ministry said. It was agreed that "no further recruitment from Sri Lanka will be done", the ministry said
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cv225e8dpdgo

It's not worth the trouble taking part in another man's war.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:32am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:
Those in Abuja that want to go should indicate, so that we will book a date.
am going on Friday brother

1 Like

Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:34am On Jun 12
Moyinoluwa35:
am going on Friday brother
Are you a man or a woman?
Okay. I will Dm you.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Barzinime(m): 10:36am On Jun 12
When did you think all this started 2022 right?
Most of you don't know the Genesis of things just come online and type jargons, you think you are more sensible than Putin or he doesn't know what's the is doing?
Have you ever been a class captain before that you think you are wise enough to give advise?
Why don't you go to the nearest LG where you live and offer them advise on how to make life better in your community.
lecowas:
It's just plain stupidity to support Russia at this point. Putin can call off these senseless killings with only one word but his ego will not allow

For those people who think "all die na die", this is suicide and waste of "die". Russia will promise you €2k and a passport, only for them to put you on Okada and tell you to ride it against the Ukrainian soldiers Frontline grin.

I'd rather go to a motel, knack free, tell them no money and allow those demonic girls maul me to death than die a useless die in a foreign land. Who even know maybe those guys get buried. Smh
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:37am On Jun 12
[quote author=TerrouMuda post=130433429]
Are you a man or a woman?
Okay. I will Dm you.[
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by TerrouMuda: 10:38am On Jun 12
Moyinoluwa35:
drop me ur number let me add u up on Whatsapp am using my sis account and phone
Okay check your email.
Re: Two Indians Recruited By Russia Killed In Ukraine by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:43am On Jun 12
TerrouMuda:

Okay check your email.
check ur mailbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Israeli Troops Pull Out Of Al Shifa Hospital, Gaza. / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.